Events with Laura

Manassas, District of Columbia View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Events With Laura is an experienced wedding planner in Manassas, Virginia. Laura volunteered with the non-profit organization End Human Trafficking for two years organizing events and fundraisers. She interned with a local wedding coordinator in Tampa, Florida to learn more about the event planning industry, which immediately unleashed her passion for weddings. Events with Laura was launched in 2016. She currently serves the Northern Virginia and DC metro area, but is willing to travel to meet with clients. Fusing her energetic personality with her attention to detail is what makes Events with Laura a one-of-a-kind wedding planning experience.

Laura offers ready-made and custom packages to ensure that every couple’s needs are met. She also offers military (active duty & veteran), law enforcement and firefighter discounts. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines
  • Guest list
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Caroline
    Caroline G. Married on 03/01/2021

Laura is amazing!

We loved working with Laura as our Day Of Coordinator! And she does so much more for you outside of just that wedding day. Like letting you text, email, or call her with any and all questions :) She made us feel at ease on our wedding day in more ways than one. She's so personable, kind, organized, and we'd highly recommend her! Thanks Laura for being part of our day!
    Katherine M. Married on 12/18/2020

Handled our ever-changing 2020 wedding with ease!

Laura is the absolute best! Many of my girlfriends have told me that the best investment I could make for my wedding day is a day-of coordinator and Laura certainly lived up to those expectations and more. Her "day-of" coordination services are truly month-of, as she started to take things over well in advance so that the final weeks before our wedding, my fiance and I could relax knowing that she would confidently handle the inevitable last-minute hiccups. Even more so, Laura was able to see the vision for our wedding, offer her own advice (in a very much "take it or leave it" manner), and adjust our plans until the very last minute -- a much-needed skill for any 2020 wedding planner. She is so joyful, organized, and proactive. I would highly recommend planning your big day with Laura by your side!
    Keri C. Married on 10/23/2020

Look no further!!

Laura is an absolute treasure! I had some trouble convincing my fiance that we needed a day of coordinator, and she had him completely won over well before the big day. She helped us make the homestretch a breeze! On our actual wedding day, we had nothing to worry about. Laura handled everything! She coordinated all of our vendors as they arrived, did an AMAZING job setting up the cermony, cocktail hour and reception sites, made sure everything ran smoothly and on time through the event, and took care of all of the clean up. I am not very good at setting up table decor, so I didn't have much more then things going into it. She made it look more beautiful then we could have ever imagined!! Even something as simple as our donut table was impressive! (seriously, this donut table was to die for!) All of our vendors complimented her as well, saying she was the nicest they have worked with, with the most impressive day of timeline.

If you are looking for a coordinator, look no further. She was perfect, and thanks to her, so was our wedding. 10 out of 10, would ALWAYS recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Corinne Alexandra Photography Corinne Alexandra Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura is awesome! She got ish done, kept everyone on task, was super communicative with me before my couple's wedding, and made sure the bride and groom had nothing to stress about day of. Couldn't ask for more in a coordinator!

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Ankerman Artistry Ankerman Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Laura is absolutely amazing! She's been the coordinator for a couple of my brides and I have been thoroughly impressed! She is so organized, friendly, and is so great about making sure everything and everyone is where they need to be. I highly recommend her!

Manassas Manassas, District of Columbia, 20108
Location of (Events with Laura)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding