Manassas, Manassas, VA 20108 Map · Phone number

About Events with Laura

Events With Laura is an experienced wedding planner in Manassas, Virginia. Laura volunteered with the non-profit organization End Human Trafficking for two years organizing events and fundraisers. She interned with a local wedding coordinator in Tampa, Florida to learn more about the event planning industry, which immediately unleashed her passion for weddings. Events with Laura was launched in 2016. She currently serves the Northern Virginia and DC metro area, but is willing to travel to meet with clients. Fusing her energetic personality with her attention to detail is what makes Events with Laura a one-of-a-kind wedding planning experience.

Laura offers ready-made and custom packages to ensure that every couple’s needs are met. She also offers military (active duty & veteran), law enforcement and firefighter discounts. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination

img6593

26 Reviews for Events with Laura

Keri Cilinski · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Look no further!!

Laura is an absolute treasure! I had some trouble convincing my fiance that we needed a day of coordinator, and she had him completely won over well before the big day. She helped us make the homestretch a breeze! On our actual wedding day, we had nothing to worry about. Laura handled everything! She coordinated all of our vendors as they arrived, did an AMAZING job setting up the cermony, cocktail hour and reception sites, made sure everything ran smoothly and on time through the event, and took care of all of the clean up. I am not very good at setting up table decor, so I didn't have much more then things going into it. She made it look more beautiful then we could have ever imagined!! Even something as simple as our donut table was impressive! (seriously, this donut table was to die for!) All of our vendors complimented her as well, saying she was the nicest they have worked with, with the most impressive day of timeline.

If you are looking for a coordinator, look no further. She was perfect, and thanks to her, so was our wedding. 10 out of 10, would ALWAYS recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Katherine Monroe · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Handled our ever-changing 2020 wedding with ease!

Laura is the absolute best! Many of my girlfriends have told me that the best investment I could make for my wedding day is a day-of coordinator and Laura certainly lived up to those expectations and more. Her "day-of" coordination services are truly month-of, as she started to take things over well in advance so that the final weeks before our wedding, my fiance and I could relax knowing that she would confidently handle the inevitable last-minute hiccups. Even more so, Laura was able to see the vision for our wedding, offer her own advice (in a very much "take it or leave it" manner), and adjust our plans until the very last minute -- a much-needed skill for any 2020 wedding planner. She is so joyful, organized, and proactive. I would highly recommend planning your big day with Laura by your side!

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • Newly

Newly Weds · Married on 10/18/2020

Huge Fans!

We contacted Laura in the eleventh-hour as we were in desperate need of a month-of/day-of coordinator! She saved us and our wedding day! Her cheeriness, optimism, confidence, and professionalism were extremely comforting throughout those final days leading up to our wedding (I was a stressed-out, overwhelmed bride)! Looking back, I wish we could have been organized enough to find her and get her onboard earlier! Her work is outstanding! Laura actively listened to our needs and worked to find answers and coordinate things with our vendors, which took a huge weight off of me and removed many tasks that were on my plate so I could enjoy my wedding-week/day! Our special day was so beautiful and went so smoothly thanks to her hard work! She even we above and beyond allowing us to use some of her personal “wedding items” such as Guest Book Table Sign, and other signage and décor throughout the venue! She knows how to bring in all those special touches! Thank you Laura for helping to give us the wedding day of our dreams!

Sent on 11/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events with Laura FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Corinne Alexandra Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura is awesome! She got ish done, kept everyone on task, was super communicative with me before my couple's wedding, and made sure the bride and groom had nothing to stress about day of. Couldn't ask for more in a coordinator!

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Ankerman Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Laura is absolutely amazing! She's been the coordinator for a couple of my brides and I have been thoroughly impressed! She is so organized, friendly, and is so great about making sure everything and everyone is where they need to be. I highly recommend her!

• Manassas Manassas, District of Columbia, 20108 See on map
    Location of (Events with Laura)