Manassas, Manassas, VA 20108 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Events with Laura

Events With Laura is an experienced wedding planner in Manassas, Virginia. Laura volunteered with the non-profit organization End Human Trafficking for two years organizing events and fundraisers. She interned with a local wedding coordinator in Tampa, Florida to learn more about the event planning industry, which immediately unleashed her passion for weddings. Events with Laura was launched in 2016. She currently serves the Northern Virginia and DC metro area, but is willing to travel to meet with clients. Fusing her energetic personality with her attention to detail is what makes Events with Laura a one-of-a-kind wedding planning experience.

Laura offers ready-made and custom packages to ensure that every couple’s needs are met. She also offers military (active duty & veteran), law enforcement and firefighter discounts. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination

img6593

22 Reviews for Events with Laura

• Michelle

michelle styczynski · Married on 11/02/2019

Don't think twice about hiring Laura!

Hiring a coordinator was definitely not on the top of our list. But now that our wedding is over, I most definitely could not say that. Months out from our wedding, I decided that there were enough vendors and decorations that I didn’t want to make my family and friends (most of whom were from out of town) work on our wedding. I can’t remember how I found Laura but her good reviews most certainly helped. We originally hired her for two weeks, but as the big day got closer, we were nervous about everything, so we hired her a month out. It is amazing to have someone to go to for all your wedding questions and needs. Everything from décor, vendor tips, schedule – the schedule! We would hire her for that alone – Laura was there (and very responsive!). Then the days leading up the wedding, it was just the BEST to have her there for everything. She basically ran our rehearsal – which none of us knew really what to do – but Laura did! Also, we had some amazing vendors for our wedding, with the exception of one giant, very unprofessional vendor that Laura helped me with leading up to the wedding. Then on the day of the wedding, she dealt with them extraordinarily well, given that they just did what they wanted. Everyone in my family was so impressed with Laura and her assistants the day-of. They were so warm, kind and organized! My dad’s car was in the way and one assistant just moved it for us! I also had soo much décor. They placed everything where I wanted and got it all done under such a tight time frame. I cannot believe Laura and her team! I’m so grateful to them. The day of the wedding gets very crazy, emotional, overwhelming and amazing at the same time. Having someone on top of everything was honestly the most important thing the day-of. I’m sooooo happy Laura was there!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Claire Wickel · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful day-of coordinator

Laura was amazing! When we first set out on our wedding planning research, we wondered about why a day-of coordinator really is such a big deal. And now having been through it all, we can safely say that having a super day-of coordinator is one of the best decisions you’ll make! After months of planning, it is important to feel that you can hand off all your plans to someone you trust, and Laura is that person! She made the days leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding so stress-free. She gets stuff done. And she does it well. We couldn’t have done it without her, so thanks again Laura!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 08/10/2019

My Fairy Godmother

Laura is a real life fairy godmother! Truly that is all you need to know, and you should hire her now. But just in case you need convincing....

Leading up to the wedding she was my lifeline, and helped make me feel completely at ease during the home stretch of planning. On the actual day of our wedding, I had absolutely nothing to worry about - Laura took care of EVERYTHING. She handled all the things I needed, and she handled things I didn't realize were going on until after our wedding. Our day was so perfect that I kept saying "something has to go wrong, it's not supposed to be this perfect." But it was truly a perfect day, and Laura made sure of that.

She is a true professional. The timeline planning alone would've been worth every penny. Our vendors said she was a joy to work with, and everyone was so thankful for her help. Obviously you want your coordinator to be responsive, professional, prompt - Laura is 110% all of these things. But, more importantly, she is someone I was happy to have with me on a very significant day in my life. She is joyful, kind, funny, and warm. She really does LOVE love, and she made me even more excited for my own wedding. She works so incredibly hard with a smile on her face.

(As further evidence of how hard she works - At one point my dad wasn't sure what to do with his phone, so Laura held on to it for part of the day to keep it safe. When she gave him back his phone, she had nearly doubled his steps goal for the day in just a few hours.)

My wedding would not have gone smoothly without Laura. It was the best day ever, and I was able to focus entirely on being happy because I knew I had Laura bringing my dreams to life.

Sent on 10/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events with Laura FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Corinne Alexandra Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura is awesome! She got ish done, kept everyone on task, was super communicative with me before my couple's wedding, and made sure the bride and groom had nothing to stress about day of. Couldn't ask for more in a coordinator!

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Beauty by Sarah Ankerman Wedding Hair & Makeup

Laura is absolutely amazing! She's been the coordinator for a couple of my brides and I have been thoroughly impressed! She is so organized, friendly, and is so great about making sure everything and everyone is where they need to be. I highly recommend her!

• Manassas Manassas, District of Columbia, 20108 See on map
    Location of (Events with Laura)