Ankerman Artistry

Temecula, CA View map

HELLO!

I am Sarah Ankerman, a Southern California makeup and hair artist. I specialize in services for Weddings, TV/Film/Commercial clients, Boudoir, Photoshoots, and Special Occasions. Services include High Definition Makeup Application, Airbrush Makeup, False Lashes, and Hair Styling. I am truly passionate about what I do, because it allows me to build new relationships and meet people that I may not have had the opportunity to otherwise. I am truly blessed to do what I love! One of my favorite things about my “job” is building lasting relationships with my clients, long after their event.

Recently, I expanded my company (formerly Beauty by Sarah) so I could better service larger events. Ankerman Artistry is a hand selected team of talented reliable hair and makeup artists. Our motto here at Ankerman Artistry is that every person has their own unique beauty. We just want to enhance what is already there, while still making you look and feel like the best version of yourself. My team and I create your makeup look based on your specific wants, needs, and facial features. Ankerman Artistry services include everything from High Definition makeup application, airbrush makeup, false eyelashes, and hair styling. Please feel free to visit my website at www.AnkermanArtistry.com for more pictures, reviews, and pricing.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$45

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Stephen
    Stephen H. Married on 01/25/2020

Wonderful artists!

Sarah was very helpful with everything and very responsive to all our inquiries. Hollie and KC made me, my wife and everyone look very beautiful. Everyone's hair was on point. I would definitely recommend this ladies to anyone.
    Stephanie Married on 07/08/2018
    I absolutely loved working with Sarah! She immediately put me at ease during my bridal hair trial and was on top of everything. She was extremely organized, listened to what I wanted and very patient. On the day of my wedding, she was on time, self sufficient and kept to her schedule for my bridal party. I didn't worry about anything - I knew she had it covered! We all looked amazing and everything was perfect!
    Eden Married on 04/14/2018
    Sarah is amazing!! She is professional, kind and so good at what she does!
    All my bridesmaids and Jr bridesmaids looked so beautiful, I couldn’t stop looking at them!
    And I couldn’t have been happier with my hair and makeup as the bride:) I wanted to have a more natural makeup look, without feeling frumpy, and she nailed it! I don’t wear much makeup on a daily basis so I was very nervous, but Sarah made me feel so comfortable and made me feel so beautiful:) I had 13 people getting their hair done and Sarah brought an amazing team of three other girls with her to tackle the task, and everyone was amazing! Thanks again Sarah for all you did and for just being a joy to be around! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Events with Laura Events with Laura Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Sarah! She makes my brides feel beautiful and her sweet personality is a joy to be around. She is incredible!

32467 Temecula Pkwy Ste 20 Temecula, CA, 92592

By appointment
Location of (Ankerman Artistry)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding