Beauty by Sarah Ankerman

Beauty by Sarah Ankerman

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for Beauty by Sarah Ankerman

Fake Lashes (2)
Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

Sarah was the perfect make-up artist and hair assistant for a series of boudoir sessions I recently had. As a photographer, I've worked with many vendors in the industry. Sarah was professional, kind and listened well to what the ladies wanted. I'd definitely hire her again in the future. Thanks Sarah!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes

I LOVE Sarah! She was so amazing to work with. She is fast at communicating and went above and beyond. I am not use to wearing a lot of makeup so I was nervous of looking fake at my wedding. She is great at enhancing natural beauty! My hair and makeup looked great all night. I cannot thank her enough!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kylie, 5/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I had the pleasure of working with Sarah and her team this past weekend for my wedding on the beach. I absolutely LOVED my experience with her. From the moment I contacted her last October to the day of my wedding, she was always so friendly and helped me come up with the perfect hair and makeup look for me (very Beachy Bohemian). Sarah was very organized and came up with a timeline and even had us done earlier than scheduled, to make sure I got down the sandy isle to my hubby on time. I loved that she asked for me and my girls to have picture ideas of what we wanted (since I'm clueless) that way everyone was on the same page!
I found her so flexible to my needs and easy to work with!! She even styled my hubbys hair and did light concealer on him since he's so red! I HIGHLY recommend her!! You won't regret it :-) My maid of honor is using her for her wedding in December!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/29/17, 1 Review