Beauty by Sarah Ankerman

Beauty by Sarah Ankerman

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Beauty by Sarah Ankerman

4.7
Fake Lashes (2)
Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Updos/Styling (1)

Sarah is amazing!! She is professional, kind and so good at what she does!
All my bridesmaids and Jr bridesmaids looked so beautiful, I couldn’t stop looking at them!
And I couldn’t have been happier with my hair and makeup as the bride:) I wanted to have a more natural makeup look, without feeling frumpy, and she nailed it! I don’t wear much makeup on a daily basis so I was very nervous, but Sarah made me feel so comfortable and made me feel so beautiful:) I had 13 people getting their hair done and Sarah brought an amazing team of three other girls with her to tackle the task, and everyone was amazing! Thanks again Sarah for all you did and for just being a joy to be around! :)

Profile Picture Eden, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah was the perfect make-up artist and hair assistant for a series of boudoir sessions I recently had. As a photographer, I've worked with many vendors in the industry. Sarah was professional, kind and listened well to what the ladies wanted. I'd definitely hire her again in the future. Thanks Sarah!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes

I LOVE Sarah! She was so amazing to work with. She is fast at communicating and went above and beyond. I am not use to wearing a lot of makeup so I was nervous of looking fake at my wedding. She is great at enhancing natural beauty! My hair and makeup looked great all night. I cannot thank her enough!

View Vendor Response