L&L Beauty

Murrieta, CA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

L&L Beauty is a mobile beauty team focusing on hair and makeup for any special occasion. We are dedicated on helping you look and feel your best on your special day. The ladies that make L&L Beauty happen are all uniquely talented in either hair or makeup. We pride ourselves in having amazing client experiences.

Larissa Saenz is a licensed hairstylist and lead hairstylist. Being in the beauty industry for over 5 years now , Larissa is known for adding elegant touches and boho-chic vibes to her hairstyles. Working with only professional products, creating your desired look for any special event is top priority.

Lead Makeup Artist Lauren is based out in the Inland Empire with 4 years experience in Bridal Glam. She enjoys creating custom looks for all her brides and bridal party. Lauren is known for her ability to create soft but sultry makeup looks fit for any occasion. Its not only the creative aspect of the job Lauren loves, its her clients.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Getting married on 11/12/2021

Amazing!

OMG beyond amazing! Lauren was super sweet and did beautiful on my makeup! I was so happy that I didn’t want to wipe it off at the end of the night! I was notified a few days before that Larissa was not able to do my hair due to her feeling under the weather (I appreciated the notification especially during COVID) but they had already had a backup in place that had a similar style to the way Larissa does hair. Daisy was amazing! My hair was done beautifully and she was able to accommodate the craziness of that day. The girls were amazing and I felt so beautiful on that special day. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
  • Nancy
    Nancy B. Married on 10/16/2021

These girls do amazing work!

Got married this past Saturday, and believe me when I say, these girls do such a great job on making you feel and look beautiful on your wedding day! Me my five bridesmaids and my mom all loved them, our hair and makeup lasted all night through dancing and sweat!! We stayed looking fresh lol another thing I loved about them is their communication, when ever I had a question, suggestion or concern, they replied so quick, day or Night! 1000% recommend L&L beauty for your special day! 🤍
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 09/19/2021

So amazing!

My 2 bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done and we all looked and felt so amazing! Lauren did an incredible job with the makeup. I wore my makeup for over 12 hours and I’m not kidding when I say, it looked flawless after 12 hours. No creases, no smudges, lashes still in tact, and that’s after sweating and dancing all night. Kim did our hair and she did a really great job. Everyone’s hair looked amazing and the updos lasted all night. I wore my hair down and curled so of course the curls fell a little by hour 12 because hair will do that, but overall it lasted really well and I’m so happy with how it looked all night. I highly recommend booking with L&L Beauty. They are so kind and responsive. They ask you what style of hair and makeup you want, they choose the best products for your skin type, and the hair and makeup last a LONG time. I’m so pleased with how we all looked. Absolutely no complaints. They were amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner