L&L Beauty Reviews

L&L Beauty View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kelsey Married on 11/13/2021

Dream team ⼨

WOW! Lauren, Larissa and her team left me speechless! From the moment I reached out both ladies were so sweet and accommodating. I had a large bridal party of 7, plus our moms, grandmas, flower girl and myself. L&L had a very detailed timeline to make sure that everything would start on time. They are both miracle workers and made all of us women feel beautiful. They listened to what my dream was and made it come true. I had some last minute changes that I wanted to make and both ladies were more than willing to make it happen for me. I will continue to recommend L&L to all of my friends and family because they are outstanding! Do yourself a favor and book them now! Spend the money and pamper yourself for your special day! Love you ladies!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing!

OMG beyond amazing! Lauren was super sweet and did beautiful on my makeup! I was so happy that I didn’t want to wipe it off at the end of the night! I was notified a few days before that Larissa was not able to do my hair due to her feeling under the weather (I appreciated the notification especially during COVID) but they had already had a backup in place that had a similar style to the way Larissa does hair. Daisy was amazing! My hair was done beautifully and she was able to accommodate the craziness of that day. The girls were amazing and I felt so beautiful on that special day. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
  • Nancy
    Nancy B. Married on 10/16/2021

These girls do amazing work!

Got married this past Saturday, and believe me when I say, these girls do such a great job on making you feel and look beautiful on your wedding day! Me my five bridesmaids and my mom all loved them, our hair and makeup lasted all night through dancing and sweat!! We stayed looking fresh lol another thing I loved about them is their communication, when ever I had a question, suggestion or concern, they replied so quick, day or Night! 1000% recommend L&L beauty for your special day! 🤍
  • Paulette
    Paulette V. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing team and experience!

The team at L&L really did such an amazing job with mine and my girls' hair and makeup! The makeup lasted all night long which I was so happy about. My ceremony was pretty early in the day and my reception was later at night so the makeup and hair lasting through the long day was a necessity in my book! Not only that, but the team was so flexible with accommodating the schedule for the day of the event which was a huge plus as well! Lauren and Kelsea were our artists and I would recommend these girls to any future brides out there. They are so talented! Thank you guys for making us feel beautiful on this special day!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 09/19/2021

So amazing!

My 2 bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done and we all looked and felt so amazing! Lauren did an incredible job with the makeup. I wore my makeup for over 12 hours and I’m not kidding when I say, it looked flawless after 12 hours. No creases, no smudges, lashes still in tact, and that’s after sweating and dancing all night. Kim did our hair and she did a really great job. Everyone’s hair looked amazing and the updos lasted all night. I wore my hair down and curled so of course the curls fell a little by hour 12 because hair will do that, but overall it lasted really well and I’m so happy with how it looked all night. I highly recommend booking with L&L Beauty. They are so kind and responsive. They ask you what style of hair and makeup you want, they choose the best products for your skin type, and the hair and makeup last a LONG time. I’m so pleased with how we all looked. Absolutely no complaints. They were amazing!
  • Brenda
    Brenda M. Married on 08/20/2021

Amazing work!

L&L Beauty is seriously the best! If you tell them your vision they will make it come true! I worked directly with Norma for most of my experience and she is amazing! I'm not much of a makeup person so I had no idea what I wanted as far as a look. I trusted her and told her to do what she thought would be best for my overall "vibe" of the wedding. She delivered! All of my ladies were also in love with their hair and makeup, and it lasted! I would 10/10 recommend booking them for any of your glam needs!
    Jasmine C. Married on 08/01/2021

Great experience

Lauren and Larissa did an excellent job on my hair and make up for my wedding. I had a bridal party of 9 women who al received both hair and make up services. They were great at making a timeline for all 9 of us. They stayed on schedule and had great communication with me throughout my wedding planning. My wedding was August 1. It was very hot. The quality of my hair and make up stayed intact. Nothing melted off. My pictures came out amazing. My curls didn’t fall out at all. Same goes with everyone else who received their services. I would definitely recommend and rehire these two ladies for their services.
    Regina G. Married on 07/10/2021

Nothing short of an amazing team!

I used this awesome team for both my engagement shoot make up and wedding hair and makeup, they both were amazing, communicative, professional, did an amazing job and on time! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and everything lasted all day! If I ever have another event where I need my hair and makeup done again, they are my go to team! Thank you both!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 07/03/2021

Couldn’t have asked for a better beauty team on my wedding day!

Lauren and Larissa did an absolutely amazing job on my bridal hair and makeup on my wedding day. They also did the hair and makeup of my bridal party. My hair and makeup lasted all day and night! Lauren and Larissa were professional, but most importantly down to earth and truly cared about providing the exact vision I had for my hair and makeup. I will definitely keep going back to them for special events in the future. If you hire them for your Big Day, they will not disappoint!
    Roxanne D. Married on 07/02/2021

Glam fairies

I came across L&L beauty on Instagram and am forever grateful I did. Originally booking them months in advance for a maternity shoot, I reached out to the team VERY LAST minute (less than week before) to see if they could also do a civil ceremony glam sesh, they worked with me and their busy schedules and made it happen. I didn’t have a trail done and honestly, they killed it without needing a trail. Down to earth women, cool vibes and make sure their work is perfection. I will be using these ladies for all events going forward. I showed them each one picture of my wants and they made it look so much better!!! I love them!!
    Danielle S. Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing team

Larissa, Lauren, and Norma were absolutely amazing. My bridal party and I looked stunning! They were all so friendly and made our getting experience so much fun! I would definitely recommend them and I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you for creating the best look for us! Xoxo
    Rosie V. Married on 06/21/2021

Perfect Everything I wanted

Lauren and Larrisa are both so kinda and amazing they were able to work with me on a short notice for my my wedding which was wonderful. They were professional but down to earth at the same, they made sure to the look I was going for would be just that. They are great!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 06/19/2021

Ah-mazing experience

Kelsea did amazing and was super friendly! I had so many people asking who did my hair & makeup!
    Emily B. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing experience!

Lauren, Larissa and their team were amazing! Not only did everyone look great but we were able to get ready on schedule with 10 ladies getting both hair and makeup done. Super impressive! I highly recommend, I loved my hair and my makeup was the natural look I was going for. Can’t thank them enough!
  • Yoana
    Yoana B. Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!! A+

Larrisa, Lauren and Kelsey were absolutely amazing! They were so sweet, professional and efficient and even brought me a bottle of champagne which was such a kind gesture. I “the bride” loved my hair and makeup! My bridal party looked gorgeous and loved their look. I could not recommend this team enough! 10-stars for sure!
    Sabrina M. Married on 04/24/2021

Loved them!

The girls were amazing, so sweet and nice!
    I hired them for my wedding day and I loved the way all the girls hair came out! I would definitely recommend them (:
    Diana N. Married on 04/03/2021

Loved their work. Great at what they do!

I found Lauren and Larissa on Yelp. They did an amazing job with H&M for myself and 3 bridesmaids on my wedding day. Larissa was the main point of contact prior to the day of my wedding. I coordinated the details of my event with her and she was very professional, efficient, and made recommendations where she thought applied. It was very easy to plan things out with her. Almost effortless. On the day of my wedding, both Lauren and Larissa arrived on time and stuck pretty closely to their drafted schedule. I felt like my bridesmaids and I were in good hands. They were also very careful to sanitize their equipment after each person. After they were done with all of our H&M, they also gifted me wine with some travel size skincare items to use for my day. That was so thoughtful. This shows how much thought they put into making sure they can provide their clients with the best experience. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for H&M for a special event.
    Courtney Married on 03/26/2021

Book her! You won’t regret it

Larissa is amazing at what she does. She did my hair for my elopement and small reception party and it came out gorgeous!! I cannot recommend her enough. Everyone loved my hairstyle and complimented me. It stayed all night even in an extremely windy element. She is amazing at what she does. She’s the perfect girl for any boho and braided styles. She’s extremely professional and wore a mask (for safety precautions with covid.) she was quick but didn’t rush anything. She’s just amazing at what she does. Can’t recommend her enough!
    Ashley Married on 03/21/2021

Loved working with this team!

Lauren and Larissa Beauty were an incredible team to work with. I booked my hair and make up + photography for my maternity shoot with them. They worked with me when my original had bad weather to find a better date and location. They were always very responsive, professional and kind. I was very happy with how my hair and make up turned out! The photographers were super sweet and fun to work with as well. Can’t wait to see the pictures
    Angelica R. Married on 03/20/2021

loved them

L&L beauty Are an amazing team to work with. I scheduled a hair and make up +maternity photo shoot with them. I loved my hair and make up so much. They were beyond amazing super kind and friendly. Will be recommending to all my girls.
  • Breanna
    Breanna C. Married on 03/06/2021

Comfortable & Amazing

Lauren and Larissa made me feel so comfortable!! My hair held all night and my makeup stayed on all night!! I looked stunning and felt gorgeous thanks to these two ladies!💖
    Michelle F. Married on 02/21/2021

Dynamic Duo

Lauren & Larissa are a dynamic duo. They try to work with your vision for your hair/makeup, are very patient with their explanations for why things work/don't work, and execute to perfection.

I highly recommend the trial with them because all of the things you want or don't want become visible and you can go back and forth on what worked and didn't prior to the wedding so you don't have to stress about not achieving the look you want on the day of the wedding. Come prepared with pictures of the style you want and ask them questions beforehand!

They are so communicative: they will check in with you about whether or not you like what they're doing and adjust if necessary. They made me feel so relaxed during the process because of how they communicated with me, and that's such a valuable thing on a day that can be very high stress. I couldn't be happier that they were part of my big day.
    Laura L. Married on 12/27/2020

Great Experience

Larissa came to do mine and my mother’s hair on my wedding day. Even tho it was last minute she was gracious and did a fantastic job! We were very happy, she is super friendly too!
  • Maria
    Maria V. Married on 10/24/2020

I absolutely loved my makeup and hair!!!!

I got married back in October and Lauren did such an amazing job! She was very punctual, even after I moved our hour early, she was there! My husband even said she did such a great job with my makeup and it lasted all nigh! I would recommend her 100%.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly R. Married on 10/19/2020

Perfect and professional especially during Covid

Larissa and her team helped me (the bride), 3 bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG all get ready and look wonderful in a good amount of time. I was super nervous and Larissa was very easy to talk to keep my mind off my nerves. Everyone’s hair turned out amazing and lasted through the whole night. Thank you so much and Larissa and your team for making us feel so beautiful on my special day!