13229 Fitzwater Dr., Nokesville, VA 20181 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for Eventfully Yours by Brittany

• Emily

Emily · Married on 02/23/2019

Simply the best

I've known Brittany since high school, maybe even before that, and I knew as soon as I got engaged that I was going to use Brittany for Day of Coordination. She is one of the sweetest, happiest, and nicest people I have ever met. She kept me sane and everyone on schedule and organized the day of. I forgot to update her with a time change for the rehearsal and she hurried over with a smile on her face as soon as she was able.

Her timeline was a life saver and the day of the absolute only thing I had to worry about was getting ready, she had everything handled and when I got to the venue it was all perfect.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot thank Brittany enough for her help with our wedding. She helped with day-of-coordination and even helped me prep a few months prior. She made sure that everything fell into place on the day of and was able to heard my VERY large bridal party of 22 during the rehearsal and on our wedding day. I was able to enjoy my day and knew I could trust Brittany to make sure things went as planned. She is very easy to work with, flexible, and all of my other vendors loved her too. I would highly recommend Brittany to help plan your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/19/2016

Brittany was recommended by my photographer when we were trying to decide whether we needed a coordinator or not. We were coming in from out of town for our wedding and planning a wedding from states away is no easy feat, so we decided to go for it! I was constantly sending Brittany novel-long emails and asking a million questions, changing my mind, and forgetting to tell her things, and she remained calm and helpful throughout the whole process. She sent me great emails with options for decorating, including pictures, pricing, etc., even when I changed my mind about things, she never made me feel like I was being a pain. There is so much that needs to be done the day of the wedding that I really didn't realize. Brittany was extremely flexible, coming to get my dress at the hotel to bring to the photographer when I forgot, and helping make our whole venue look beautiful! We also had to move the ceremony indoors at the last minute and she was vital in getting it done quickly and still making sure everything looked great! She worked seamlessly with the other professionals we had that day, and I know we couldn't have done it without her! She is sweet and accommodating and will help make your day run smoothly! There are so many other little things I know she did to help the day be successful and the fact that I didn't notice anything going wrong shows she had it all under control :)

Sent on 02/15/2017