$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Lavish Creations by Tiffany

Where we turn your vision into a reality

Lavish Creations by Tiffany is a full service event planning business specializing in weddings and social events.

Taking an innovative approach to event planning, our events always memorable. Not to mention, our creativity, attention to detail, and professionalism makes every client's experience with us impeccable.

Planning an event can be daunting and stressful. Which is why we work alongside you taking care of every detail so you are free to enjoy the process of planning your momentous celebration. So, kick back, relax and enjoy the process of this wonderful planning experience.

Lavish Creations by Tiffany is based in Waldorf, Maryland and are currently serving the D.C. Metro Area. We also love putting stamps on our passport, so we welcome destination weddings as well.

We look forward to working with you and your new fiancé!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Timelines (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Event Design (1)
Referrals (1)

Don't hesitate for even a second to have Tiffany help you with your wedding. Tiffany was our day-of wedding coordinator, and my wife has repeatedly let me know that she had literally zero-stress leading up to and on the day-of the wedding, and that was all thanks to Tiffany. She helped keep everything on track leading up to the wedding day, made herself available if we needed anything, and coordinated with all our vendors to make sure everything went off without a hitch. She showed up to the venue early, and worked with the catering staff to coordinate putting together our tables and decor, which even included some floating candles I brought completely separate from the flowers and everything else. Any problems or issues that popped up during the event, she dealt with - she wanted us to focus on the event and having fun, while she handled all the little details and made any of the aforementioned issues disappear. We loved our venue, but what we wanted was admittedly a bit challenging - an indoor, upstairs reception, and a downstairs, outdoor (terrace) ceremony and dance floor. She handled putting literally all of it together - ceremony, reception, dance floor, photo booth, the works - and she made it look easy. She just plain made the day work, and I don't think our wedding would have gone even half as smoothly if it weren't for Tiffany. Book her - you absolutely won't regret it.

Profile Picture Evan, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Tiffany is so sweet and easy to work with. She was responsive to all my emails and kept track of all the different emails going on with the vendors. She also did a great job with venue decor setup and breakdown. I would definitely work with Tiffany again. She's patient and really makes an effort to make sure your wedding goes just the way you want it too. Also, our wedding was running a little late due to other issues out of her control but she got the event back on schedule and it didn't feel rushed at all!

Profile Picture Melody, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffany is a beautiful human being and an amazing wedding coordinator! We couldn't have done it without her. She is extremely passionate about what she does and she makes you feel taken care of and really eases your nerves, when the emotions can be pretty high on the wedding day. Tiffany went above and beyond for us. She really helped us stay organized and was so kind to us and to everyone who attended my sisters wedding. Tiffany made sure my uncle who is diabetic was fed first and he made it a point to call us the next day and say how grateful he was for Tiffany. I am so happy we chose Tiffany to help us out the day of the wedding. We didn't have to worry about a thing and we could relax and enjoy the wedding and really be present, because we knew Tiffany had it all under control. I feel blessed that Tiffany was a part of this important day for my sister, and if I ever get married, I know who I'm calling!! Thank you Tiffany – you're the best!

View Vendor Response

Eco-Friendly
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Tiffany is one of the few planners I know that has a dedication and drive unlike no other. She is organized, professional and will do whatever she can to produce the best results for her clients. She has worked with me on weddings and has always had the absolute best work ethic, professionalism and has an eye for design. I can't recommend her enough!

Tiffany and her team did an amazing job keeping a fairly disorganized family on schedule. She took care of all of the details of my friend's wedding and really took the pressure off of everyone. She's incredibly organized and pleasure to be around. Would 100% recommend her to future brides!

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Events