5005 Damselfish ct, Waldorf, MD 20603 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Lavish Creations by Tiffany

Lavish Creations by Tiffany is a full service event planning business specializing in weddings and social events.

Taking an innovative approach to event planning, our events always memorable. Not to mention, our creativity, attention to detail, and professionalism makes every client's experience with us impeccable.

Planning an event can be daunting and stressful. Which is why we work alongside you taking care of every detail so you are free to enjoy the process of planning your momentous celebration. So, kick back, relax and enjoy the process of this wonderful planning experience.

Lavish Creations by Tiffany is based in Waldorf, Maryland and are currently serving the D.C. Metro Area. We also love putting stamps on our passport, so we welcome destination weddings as well.

We look forward to working with you and your new fiancé!

Follow Lavish Creations by Tiffany on

db1a561b1113d120 1491836311145 20170408183209

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Lavish Creations by Tiffany

Evan · Married on 10/21/2017

Don't hesitate for even a second to have Tiffany help you with your wedding. Tiffany was our day-of wedding coordinator, and my wife has repeatedly let me know that she had literally zero-stress leading up to and on the day-of the wedding, and that was all thanks to Tiffany. She helped keep everything on track leading up to the wedding day, made herself available if we needed anything, and coordinated with all our vendors to make sure everything went off without a hitch. She showed up to the venue early, and worked with the catering staff to coordinate putting together our tables and decor, which even included some floating candles I brought completely separate from the flowers and everything else. Any problems or issues that popped up during the event, she dealt with - she wanted us to focus on the event and having fun, while she handled all the little details and made any of the aforementioned issues disappear. We loved our venue, but what we wanted was admittedly a bit challenging - an indoor, upstairs reception, and a downstairs, outdoor (terrace) ceremony and dance floor. She handled putting literally all of it together - ceremony, reception, dance floor, photo booth, the works - and she made it look easy. She just plain made the day work, and I don't think our wedding would have gone even half as smoothly if it weren't for Tiffany. Book her - you absolutely won't regret it.

Melody · Married on 09/23/2017

Tiffany is so sweet and easy to work with. She was responsive to all my emails and kept track of all the different emails going on with the vendors. She also did a great job with venue decor setup and breakdown. I would definitely work with Tiffany again. She's patient and really makes an effort to make sure your wedding goes just the way you want it too. Also, our wedding was running a little late due to other issues out of her control but she got the event back on schedule and it didn't feel rushed at all!

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

I wouldnt have been able to relax and enjoy my wedding day if it weren't for Tiffany. She coordinated all of the vendors and created a timeline throughout the day to make sure we were on schedule. Her grounded, calm yet efficacious personality helped me to surrender from everything we planned, knowing I was in good hands and taken care of. She made sure that my husband and I had a plate of food and some time for ourselves before we went out to greet our guests. Tiffany goes above and beyond what is in the contract and truly loves what she does. This is her calling in life to ensure that newlyweds have the most memorable, joyful day of their lives and she made that happen for us. I wasn't sure about the idea of having an event coordinator at first, but in the end, I do not know how I could have done it without her. Tiffany is a lifelong friend now and I am grateful for everything she did for us!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lavish Creations by Tiffany's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda & Eli! We love your love!

Award

Lavish Creations by Tiffany FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• The One Moment Events
    The One Moment Events Wedding Planners

Tiffany is one of the few planners I know that has a dedication and drive unlike no other. She is organized, professional and will do whatever she can to produce the best results for her clients. She has worked with me on weddings and has always had the absolute best work ethic, professionalism and has an eye for design. I can't recommend her enough!

• Amanda Merrell Beauty
    Amanda Merrell Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tiffany and her team did an amazing job keeping a fairly disorganized family on schedule. She took care of all of the details of my friend's wedding and really took the pressure off of everyone. She's incredibly organized and pleasure to be around. Would 100% recommend her to future brides!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• 5005 Damselfish ct Waldorf, MD 20603 See on map