ALLORE Events & Design

Washington, DC View map Visit website

ALLORE Events & Design is a boutique event planning company serving the D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas. Owner, Lisseth Orellana, and her team will use your unique vision as their main inspiration, and will strive to curate your dream day.With only a limited number of clients a year, they're able to ensure their utmost attention to every detail of your special day.

ALLORE Events & Design offers various packages and services to choose from, ranging from month-of-coordination to full-service planning. This team of specialists can create events of varying sizes, from intimate affairs to extravagant celebrations.

Photos by: T. Juliete Photography, Karis Marie Photography, Arvin Photography LLC, Tomas Mendez, and Lily & Lime

• Woman-owned

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

Katherine H. Married on 04/02/2022

BEST choice I made to choose Lisseth as our wedding planning partner

Putting aside the obviously great choice I made to marry my husband, choosing Lisseth to work with as our wedding planner was the absolute best choice I made for the wedding. If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no further. Lisseth is a dream to work with: great eye for design, an absolute professional, absolutely on top of scheduling and organization, great at vendor management and communications, and is a really great human being. There is already so much that needs to be done for a wedding. You need a wedding planner with whom you can "set it and forget it." I had absolute trust in Lisseth to follow through perfectly on whatever was needed. And that trust was well placed. The day was flawless. Work with Lisseth: you won't regret it.

ALLORE Events & Design's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Heng. We were happy to be by your side, every step of the way. Thank you for trusting us!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 12/31/2021

The absolute best

There is nothing I can write in this review that would adequately describe how amazing Lisseth and ALLORE Events are!! Throughout the entire wedding planning process, my husband and I repeatedly agreed that hiring Lisseth was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. Her attention to detail and eye for design is outstanding. Her organization is next-level. Her communication and responsiveness is incredible (emails and texts were always answered nearly instantly, even on Christmas Eve). Saying she goes above and beyond for her clients is really an understatement. She has such a passion for what she does and is truly phenomenal at it. I guarantee your wedding will be more amazing than you ever imagined if you hire her.

ALLORE Events & Design's reply:

Thank you, Thank you!! Working with you and Amir was truly the best experience! Thank you for trusting me and believing in ALLORE. We are so thankful for the opportunity. It was a perfect day for a perfect couple! !
  • Bailey
    Bailey W. Married on 10/23/2021

Incredible experience!

Lisseth helped to make my anniversary dinner an incredible night that I'll never forget! She was always ready and willing to assist with anything that my husband and I needed and was always going over and beyond to make sure we were happy with how the planning process was going. We couldn't have gotten through this without her and are so grateful for her guidance and expertise!

ALLORE Events & Design's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and Jason! I am so happy that we were able to celebrate your wedding day. Thank you for including ALLORE!

Washington, DC Washington, DC, 20847
Location of (ALLORE Events & Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding