San Diego, CA, San Marcos, CA 92122 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About LA DI DA Weddings & Events

Based in San Diego, California, LA DI DA WEDDINGS & EVENTS is a wedding planning company that specializes in design and event appearance. From the initial stages of planning your celebration, the coordinators will work with you to create an event that reflects your vision. Whether you're organizing a beach escape or a vineyard wedding, LA DI DA WEDDINGS & EVENTS focuses on every detail while also guiding you throughout the process.

From the rehearsal dinner to the reception, LA DI DA WEDDINGS & EVENTS offers a variety of event-planning services to help alleviate stress. The team brings a touch of elegance and sophistication to the design process and transformation of the venue. They offer a range of planning packages that include features such as:

• Day-of coordination

Videos 3 Videos

5 Reviews for LA DI DA Weddings & Events

Lorna · Married on 10/11/2019

Simply Incredible

Lisa is simply incredible! Planning events for me is a dreadful, daunting process. That is why I am so grateful for Lisa! Lisa is a great listener and she has helped me realize my vision time and time again. She has great instinct, impeccable taste, and manages to bring about a calming presence. She planned and designed our wedding in five weeks, she has planned several other events for our family (both local and far away), including bridal showers, baby showers, celebrations of life, birthdays, anniversary parties, concerts, silent auctions and graduations. Lisa and her team work tirelessly in the background to ensure all events move along in a seamless and organized way. We have received many compliments from guests who noticed how personalized, smooth and natural the flow of all the events felt. Lisa is also very thoughtful, sweet, and has a great sense of humor.

Sent on 04/10/2021

Tina K. · Married on 09/06/2019

Dream come true!

In September 2019, my sweetheart and I took a road trip to meet my best friend, Lisa and her family, at a KOA outside of Bryce Canyon.   We traveled through Idaho, Utah, Arizona and Nevada, covering beautiful territory and visiting many state parks. On the North Rim of the Grand Canyon my sweetheart proposed!! We were married that evening in Las Vegas.
    When we arrived at Bryce Canyon I had an epiphany!  I talked to Lisa and explained that we were married in Vegas,  but I really wanted a ceremony with all of them present.  Her family immediately went to work on a micro wedding for us.  Lisa was able to gather a last-minute bouquet of fresh-picked wildflowers near our campsite, and, at sunset, on a small bluff overlooking our campsite, she officiated the ceremony.  My husband and I were both moved to tears.  It was perfect!q
    Lisa and I have been friends for many years.  I have always envied her creativity and her ability to make beautiful things happen.  I have witnessed her creativity  firsthand and have attended many of the events her family has planned.
    I would recommend Lisa for everything.  You will be in good hands with her and her family's ability to add love and beauty to everything they do.

Sent on 04/06/2021

LA DI DA Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    2-4

• San Diego, CA San Marcos, CA, 92122 See on map
    858-295-3182 (Phone number)
    Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday - Closed
    Location of (LA DI DA Weddings & Events)