LA DI DA Weddings & Events

San Marcos, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in San Diego, California, LA DI DA WEDDINGS & EVENTS is a wedding planning company that specializes in design and event appearance. From the initial stages of planning your celebration, the coordinators will work with you to create an event that reflects your vision. Whether you're organizing a beach escape or a vineyard wedding, LA DI DA WEDDINGS & EVENTS focuses on every detail while also guiding you throughout the process.

From the rehearsal dinner to the reception, LA DI DA WEDDINGS & EVENTS offers a variety of event-planning services to help alleviate stress. The team brings a touch of elegance and sophistication to the design process and transformation of the venue. They offer a range of planning packages that include features such as:

• Day-of coordination
  • Wedding timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,450

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1-4

Meylyn C. Married on 12/11/2021

If you want to enjoy your wedding at peace, HIRE Lisa!

I got married on December 11, 2021. The place that I got married required a wedding day of coordinator. At first, I was not aware of their duties. Honestly, I actually knew nothing about planning a wedding. I was referred to Lisa by my minister. Hands down, hiring Lisa as my day of 1 month of coordinator was the BEST decision that I made throughout this planning process. The first time I meant Lisa in March, she asked me what my favorite thing about wedding was. Honestly, because I was clueless about wedding planning, I hated planning my wedding. Therefore, my answer was nothing. I was already overwhelmed looking for vendors, going through my master’s degrees and moving to a whole new state. All I knew I wanted was elegant and romantic wedding. After that consultation with Lisa, I knew she was going to be great. From day one, she sent you a list of details that you need to start thinking about. She helped me dig deep and find exactly how I envision my wedding. She went wayyyyyy beyond her duties. Unlike many days of 1-month coordinators, she is always available to answer your questions. She is always willing to give you advice when requested and she never overpower your decisions. She always giving you ideas that will inspire you for your big day. She does a venue walk through that help you envision your dream setup and more. As a day of 1 month coordinator, she provides you with a planner and she check on you to make sure that you are on top of everything. Trust me you will need that to make your life easier. A month before, she makes sure that all the vendors met the venue requirements then created a very detailed timeline that allows you to enjoy your day. She ensures everything goes well and smooth.
    If you want your wedding day to be magical and have everything plan out perfectly, you need to hire Lisa. She makes you feel like you are her only client with the amount of attention she gives you. On your special day, you are going to need to build a team with great personality and know exactly what they are doing. With her personality, I feel that she has becoming a friend. I don’t think I would have been able to have my dream wedding without Lisa. Lisa is it!

LA DI DA Weddings & Events's reply:

This review brought tears to my eyes – thank you so much, Meylyn. I loved every minute working with you. It was always my intent to make Ron and you as happy as possible, and my heart overflowed with joy watching the happiness you shared on your wedding day. With your talent and organization, and the amazing team of vendors we built, your ceremony and reception dreams became a magical reality . . . and stunningly beautiful like the two of you.
    Sherrie J. Married on 10/08/2021

Lisa and Mike are the best!

Let me take this opportunity to compliment Lisa & Mike of La Di Da Weddings for an absolute wonderful job of helping our daughter and son-in-law plan their wedding & reception in Southern California! Everything was handled with expertise and professionalism! I highly recommend their service for future brides and grooms in California and beyond!! Thank you again Lisa & Mike! Our family appreciated your attention to detail in making Lauren's and Jordan's day so special!

LA DI DA Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Sherrie! We appreciated everything Britt and you did for Lauren & Jordan’s wedding, too – from assisting with set up, watching over little Lucy (who wasn’t feeling so good) and cheering us on throughout the day. We loved planning every detail and watching the many moving parts unfold into a day of absolute beauty. Your friendship and your family mean the world to us.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

San Diego, CA San Marcos, CA, 92122
858-245-2380

Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday - Closed
Location of (LA DI DA Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding