38 Reviews for Sweet Blossom Weddings

Cultural (3)
Guest List (2)
Civil (1)
38 Sweet Blossom Weddings Reviews

Thank you (and your team) for making Caroline and Jeff’s wedding absolutely flawless! It was truly magical and your help made their big day stress free for them - which as the MOB was my main hope! Brian and I were very impressed to return to our room to see that everything for the wedding that we had brought was already back in our room - it was like a team of magical elves had spirited everything back when we weren’t looking! We can't thank you all enough for your professional service and kind attention to every little detail!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa and her team was AMAZING!! From day 1 of meeting her until the moment we said "I Do", everything went smoothly. We chose the month of package and felt she was very useful from the get go. She made us feel so comfortable with her and Melissa was very personable. She helped so much with our planning process and lessen our wedding stress by ALOT. We had so many little details to our wedding and different Chinese culture added to it and Melissa did so well in making all of them come true! We lived about 2 hrs from the venue and most of the times we met at our Venue, however, when we can't she was even willing to drive out 1hr out of her way for us. We got so many compliments from all of our friends on how amazing our planner was and how organize and professional she was and the whole team. We went to a couple of weddings after ours with mutual friends and most of them said our Wedding Coordinator was the best of all. They said they were very polite, genuine, professional, and organized. We will definitely recommend you to everyone we know!! We both love you Melissa!!!

Profile Picture Janice, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I are so thankful we hired Kat, from Sweet Blossom Weddings for Month of Coordination for our May 2018 wedding at the Rancho Bernardo Inn. Kat met with us at the beginning of our planning process, at our tasting, and again about 4 weeks before the date to help us plan our day. Given that my husband and I were fairly new to San Diego, Kat was instrumental in facilitating multiple vendor recommendations. Our vendors were within our budget and matched the style that we were seeking for our wedding. Most importantly she was responsive with phone calls and email, all of which guided us in planning not only a wonderful wedding, but a wonderful weekend for our guests (all of whom were from out of state). No detail was overlooked. Kat solved little day of glitches without breaking a sweat- I forgot our table numbers at our house and lost the directions on how to bustle my dress. Kat and her team were able to find a perfect replacement for the table numbers and expertly figured out how to bustle my dress. Our wedding day was all that we imagined and I think our guests enjoyed themselves too. Thank you Kat!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Melissa Reinke for our May wedding at Estancia La Jolla - she was an absolutely dream of a wedding coordinator! She went above and beyond leading up to our wedding to ensure that we were aligned. There was a ton of coordination and communication involved with planning a San Diego wedding from New York and having such a seasoned expert like Melissa helping to keep us on track was an absolute lifesaver. Melissa is organized and incredibly detail oriented which gave us a ton of confidence leading up to our wedding. The day of the wedding, Melissa and her entire team were so helpful and anticipated our needs before we even knew we needed anything. My husband and I didn’t have to think about any logistics the day of the wedding which was incredible - we had the utmost confidence that everything would be executed as planned and it was! Melissa and team coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure they loaded/unloaded at the right times and made sure that everything was set up in our various spaces, while simultaneously making sure that the bride and groom had everything they needed throughout the day. We had a perfect wedding and so much of the success is attributed to Melissa. Thank you so much to Melissa and the Sweet Blossom team! We couldn’t recommend them more!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/5/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa and her team were the absolute best!! Melissa was so organized and professional in our initial meeting and throughout the entire process. She really understood the theme and ideas we were going for and supported us during the weeks preceding our wedding. We purchased the Plum Blossom package and are so glad we did!! They coordinated our entire wedding day and allowed my new husband and I to just enjoy the best day of our lives. They were so resourceful, friendly, and positive. We were planning an out of state “destination” wedding, which can be tricky, but thank goodness Melissa and her team were there to help facilitate the planning process! There wasn’t anything that Melissa wasn’t involved in and I fully put my trust in her for my wedding day. Sweet Blossom Weddings comes highly recommended by us!! We love them!

Profile Picture Alexandra , 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I don't even know where to begin. Melissa and her team at Sweet Blossom Weddings was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. Not only did she have an established relationship with our venue, the Park Hyatt Aviara, which made decision making a breeze, but she was just so there for me during every step of the way during this incredibly daunting process. I live in New York, so we brought her and her team on as full service planners for a destination Indian/fusion 2-3 day wedding. She pointed me in the right direction for things I didn't care too much about and backed me up when I needed it throughout and really brought my vision to life with the vendors we locked in. They were so professional and buttoned up leading up to and the weekend of. I felt like I was their only client the whole time, knowing full well that I'm not - that's the sign of a good planner who comes at an amazing value. No need to think about it - hire them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Nikita, 4/1/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious

Melissa was my month of coordinator for our March wedding at Estancia La Jolla. Although I was very much a "do it yourself" kind of bride, I really trusted Melissa to carry out everything on my big day. She was very reachable in the months leading up to the wedding and offered great (and often cost-saving) advice and vendor recommendations. The wedding planning software she uses is awesome - it helps you organize everything (and share info with her) and has a huge to do list so you don't forget anything. She touched base with all of my vendors leading up to the big day and helped make sure everything was in order. On the wedding day, I didn't have a worry in the world knowing Melissa and her team had everything handled. Everything was incredibly organized, from help getting ready and getting the venue set up, to every gift and envelope back in our hotel room as organized as can be. If you are looking for a coordinator (and you should be... don't think you can handle EVERYTHING on your wedding day) look no further than Melissa and her team. This is especially true if you are getting married at Estancia - they do a ton of weddings there and really know the place inside and out.

Profile Picture Gracie, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Charm & her team exceeded my expectations for our San Diego wedding at Loews Coronado. Even before we signed a contract, Charm was easily accessible and always willing to help with vendor referrals (we found an incredible florist through her referrals). We purchased the month-of coordination package which was perfect for us and our 180 person wedding/reception. In addition to confirming logistics & details with our vendors, Charm plotted out the timeline of our wedding day which was one of the toughest jobs! She made sure all vendors (especially the photographer) were happy and everything ran incredibly smoothly on our wedding day! If something went wrong, I still don’t know about it and it has been almost 3 months! The bridal assistants that come with the package are so helpful—they have everything you can think of from deodorant to Band-Aids and were by my side all day long making sure I ate lunch & dinner and stayed hydrated. Charm was in charge of our reception and made sure we were staying on time—she liaised with all of our vendors and was great about giving me updates quickly throughout the course of the day. SBW was the best choice for us and we couldn’t be more grateful for their help. Thank you!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kat was very helpful and she helped us a lot on the wedding day. The bride's assistants werent that helpful tho.

Profile Picture Arezoo, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words to describe how happy we were with the girls from SBW. Kat was honestly the best coordinator ever! She was so attentive from our first meeting to our wedding day. I literally had nothing to stress about because it was all handled for me by Kat and her team. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Bri, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Melissa and her team are AMAZING. I hired Melissa pretty early in my planning process (first month/last month package) as my fiance and I had a long engagement. I knew I wanted to plan a lot of the wedding, but wanted help along the way, and of course needed someone to be the day-of coordinator. Melissa was everything we could have wished for and more! She was super helpful and responsive to all my questions through the planning process, and gave me great vendor suggestions, a very detailed timeline and tips throughout. The few months before our wedding, she was absolutely phenomenal. She followed up with all vendors (we had a lot because we brought in food/rentals etc), and thought of details that I wouldn't have thought of. I also rented several items from her, and she even purchased these great table numbers that I wanted but didn't necessarily want to buy and have to deal with afterwards. She made the whole process such a breeze. The day of, she sent the sweetest bridal assistant, Olivia, for me who basically catered to whatever I needed (like making sure I had food on the wedding day). Melissa, Olivia and the team at SBW all had fantastic energy. I knew I wanted someone who was calming and cool under pressure and her whole team is incredibly organized and sharp, but completely relaxed and cool on the exterior. I was very impressed and appreciated it so much on our wedding day. I would recommend Melissa, Olivia and Sweet Blossom Weddings in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Nina, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Melissa and her team at SBW are AMAZING!!! I wish I could give more stars than 5/5 because they made our whole wedding process from start to finish an absolute dream! I started working with Melissa early on in our engagement and she was so sweet and easy to talk to! We spent an hour on the phone even before I sent in my deposit just talking about my vision and dreams for my day and she helped them come to life! She was so responsive over email and phone calls, came to my tasting and extra meetings at the venue to make sure everything was on lock down, and made our whole day go so smooth and seamless it was incredible! ALL of my guests came up to me after the wedding and said it was the most organized, seamless wedding they've ever been to--and I told them it was my coordinators who made it all happen! Her girls were SO sweet and helped me carry my dress and fluff my veil through hours of photographs, and even took polaroids of my guests for me before the wedding! They're all so wonderful and extremely professional! My family and I were so appreciative because Sweet Blossom Weddings made our wedding a FUN day, not a stressful day!!!! I recommend Melissa and her team to every bride!! Definitely one of the best decisions I made in my entire wedding process :)

Profile Picture Amy, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! My husband and I are recently married (April 2017) and we are THRILLED to give Melissa Reinke and her team at Sweet Blossom Weddings a GLOWING review. She is absolutely wonderful to work with!

My husband and I planned the wedding in San Diego while living across the country and working full time in Massachusetts, so we booked the Cherry Blossom Package (full service) and Melissa was absolutely invaluable to us. We hired her about a year before our wedding date after we had already secured a venue but we needed her help with everything else, including music, lights, decorations, florals, and desserts. She's very professional, but also awesome and personable! She was extremely responsive to our emails and made time for phone calls or video chats whenever we needed her. She gave us great options of vendors to choose from within our budget and helped us navigate phone interviews, tastings, and contracts VERY easily. She kept us on track AND on budget and helped us to get exactly what we wanted based on what was important to us on our special day.

In terms of the wedding day, her team was an absolute dream. She and an additional assistant handled the entire set up and break down of everything and an additional bridal assistant stayed with me and the girls to help solve any logistical issues or get us anything we needed. The bridal assistant was a wonderful addition to our day. I had ZERO stress day of and ZERO problems to solve, so I could completely enjoy the whirlwind. Plus, my bridesmaids loved it because they too could enjoy the day with me without being too busy with problem solving on my behalf. The day was truly seamless and we are so grateful to Melissa for helping to plan and orchestrate the wedding of our dreams!!

Profile Picture Jena, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Melissa and her team are amazing! I'm so happy we hired Sweet Blossom to help us with our wedding! I purchased the Apple Blossom package (first month-last month coordination) and it was well worth the investment. Melissa was so easy to work with, very professional and organized, she listened to every concern I had, gave great recommendations, was always prompt to answer emails or take a phone call to help ease my stress of all the little wedding details and planning. I had 100% trust that our wedding day would be run seamlessly because of her...and it did! So seamless that we were ahead of schedule most of the night! Melissa and her team made the wedding day so stress free that we (and our family) got to really enjoy the whole day without having to worry about anything. I received a lot of compliments on how well organized and on top of things Melissa and her team were. I highly recommend hiring SBW to help coordinate your wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Randi, 3/25/17, 1 Review

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
I am so glad we put our trust in Melissa Reinke and the Sweet Blossom Wedding team to coordinate our wedding. Not only are they super ORGANIZED, PREPARED, and PROFESSIONAL, but also SWEET, CARING, SUPPORTIVE, and GENUINE. They encompass everything you want in a wedding coordinator!! Melissa and her assistants were prepared with each minute detail of the day, from the ceremony to the reception, to the décor and the gifts. She even made sure that all the valuable items of the day remained safe and secure (which was extremely important to me). Her team is able to handle any situation that might arise on your wedding day.

Melissa and her team are worth the investment!! They are passionate about their work, and will make sure you are 110% IN LOVE with your wedding! Even my family members and friends commented on how motivated, engaged, and on top of things throughout the day! Words can’t express how thankful I am for Melissa and her team for making our wedding day so incredibly special and memorable!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Some of the money best well spent for our wedding day was in hiring Melissa and her wonderful team at Sweet Blossom Weddings. Our wedding venue requires a day of coordinator and to be honest, we had planned on hiring one because so many friends had suggested doing so as well. We opted for the Apple Blossom package so that we could have Melissa's help and support since neither my husband or I had ever planned a wedding before.
Our wedding day was so especially perfect because we did not have to worry about a thing. Melissa and her whole team (Olivia, the bridal assistant and Jackie who helps with set up) really help to ensure that your day runs smoothly. They were all very attentive the day of and it was so incredible to have their support.
I will say that there may sometimes be a few days lag in communication and so as a type A person, I often times would reach out to vendors myself rather than wait to e-mail the planners and wait for them to e-mail the vendors. I did not pay for full or even partial wedding coordination so I fully acknowledge that. This was sometimes frustrating but largely not important as Melissa was very accessible in the weeks leading up closer to the wedding. The Sweet Blossom Weddings team provides amazing service and expertise with great professionalism and style. We are so lucky to have found them!

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious

We could not have been happier or in better hands with Sweet Blossom Weddings' expert organization, cheerful energy, awesome network of vendors, and top-notch execution of our entire wedding planning process and wedding day! Melissa is a joy to know and work with, and she really knows weddings. With Melissa we had the "ally" we needed to bring together our dream celebration, and she immediately became simply one of the best and most essential pieces of our wedding dream team, which she helped us assemble. SBW offers lots of different packages to suit different brides' and couples' needs, so if you need full service and design or if you're like us and really just need to know the ins-and-outs of wedding planning (how to structure and pull it all off), she's your gal and there 100%! On the day of our wedding, I felt absolutely joyful, calm, and able enjoy every moment, every guest, and every detail because I knew we were in such good hands. Melissa and her team are incredible, balancing the best and most professional services while managing to keep everything personalized, caring, joyful, and genuine while at it. My husband and I are so grateful to SBW!

Profile Picture JEN, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa and Sweet Blossom Weddings were amazing! I initially wasn't sure how much value there would be in having a day of wedding planner but I am definitely glad that we hired SBW! We hired her off of a recommendation of one of our other vendors. Melissa and her team helped us coordinate things in the month leading up to our special day. She helped us communicate and coordinate all of our vendors for payment, the set up, and execution on the day. She was able to meet with us at the site a few days prior to discuss our plans for the lay out and flow of the day and gave us great input while still respecting our vision. On the day of, Melissa and her team seemed to be everywhere to take care of things and make the day run seamlessly without us having to worry about a thing! She kept us on track but was very flexible with any changes we had during the day. Her experience allowed her to anticipate things before anyone else and allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams! Her team was always very friendly, professional, and accommodating. I would definitely give her the highest recommendation to any couple even remotely considering a wedding planner. And if you aren't considering it, you should! As the groom, I was skeptical thinking we could do everything ourselves, but I am glad we had the SBW team there so that we could enjoy our day without any extra worries or stress! Thank you Melissa and Sweet Blossom Weddings!

Profile Picture Tan, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Melissa and the Sweet Blossom team were absolutely amazing!  They took care of everything and thought of every detail.  My wedding turned out better and more beautiful than I imagined it.  They did an excellent job interpreting my wedding style in setting up my wedding décor and details.  I usually have a difficult time giving up control, but I had complete faith and confidence handing the reigns over to Melissa and her team.  They kept me sane and I trust them 100% which are most important qualities when all you should be thinking about is enjoying your big day!  I was so impressed with their experience, professionalism, and organization.  I received multiple compliments from my guests about how on top of everything the coordinators were, and I would recommend their services in a heartbeat! Thank you for everything SBW!!

Profile Picture Britney, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choose Sweet Blossom if you're in the area but even more so if you're not in the area! Melissa is amazing! Her team is incredible. She is hard working and will make every dream in your heart and in your head a beautiful reality. She works within your budget and helps you stay on track and sane! At every step she was helpful and if she had any bad days, I didn't know. She always had a smile throughout the process. On the day of, all I did was get dressed. She took care of EVERYTHING! Her team was professional and extremely helpful. Also she caters to the customer by tailoring her packages to the individual so you don't feel stuck or burdened by yet another cost (we all know weddings have a million unbelievable costs!)
I could keep writing but I won't. Choose Sweet Blossom!!!
K&P

Profile Picture User7221958, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW! What can we say? Melissa was absolutely sensational. Her attention to detail was incredible and her suggestions for making the special day more memorable were invaluable. From the moment Melissa took charge, everything went like clockwork. There was not a single hitch, glitch or anything but pure magic. Our guests commented so many times about the quality of our coordinator and how smoothly and professionally she managed everything. Absolutely nothing was overlooked! Melissa's two wedding day assistants, Hannah and Sara were also wonderful. Simply put, we could not recommend Sweet Blossom Weddings more highly. I'm out of superlatives and Melissa deserves every one of them! Thank you for helping to make the day so memorable and special.

Profile Picture Read & Margie, 2/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Hi Melissa,

All the wedding and honeymoon things have finally settled down and I wanted to THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything you did to make our wedding the most perfect day I could have ever imagined!! You and your team, especially Charm were AMAZING! Everything went so smoothly, thanks to you. Your organization with everything beforehand and day of was incredible. I know you went above and beyond your ‘day of coordinator’ responsibilities by making sure all the timelines with all the vendors lined up before the actual wedding day. You were so sweet and high spirited throughout the entire process. I can’t even begin to say, how helpful you were to my mom and I. Even with the silly little questions we had, you were always quick to respond and honest in your advise. My mom and I felt so comfortable trusting you 100% with our wedding. We knew we were in good hands! We both were so impressed at how organized you are! We couldn’t imagine our wedding without you! We would have been so stressed out and I’m positive the day would not have been as flawless as it truly was. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I would be so happy to refer you to any bride!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

We used Melissa Reinke for both of our daughters' weddings. She and her team made the day go so smoothly. My daughter and her bridesmaids were so relaxed the entire day. Melissa saw things that needed to be addressed before they became an issue, thus avoiding any problems. The timeline she created was precise and organized and another tool to prevent any mishaps. For my other daughter's wedding three years ago we used her for the day of and this past wedding we used her about two months out from the wedding. She came in and put the planning we had done all together and started contacting the vendors and making sure they had everything they needed and coordinated the setup. We had quite a few vendors so this was no easy task, including 18 people involved in the band setup. There was lighting, draping, risers, stage, audio. We had one fiasco which was one of the guests accidentally poured red wine down my daughter's dress while hugging her. She had to remove her dress in the restroom while club soda was applied to the back of the dress. Somehow Melissa was able to calm the bride down during this upsetting event. Melissa was prepared for everything with her little box of pins and Band-Aides, among a slew of other things, as well. If you want a stress-free day, I highly recommend Melissa. Our only regret is we have no more daughters to plan a wedding for, so we can't work with Melissa again. :(((( But lucky you -- you can!

Profile Picture Diane, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Melissa and her entire team were an invaluable part of our perfect wedding! Melissa handled all of the details and timelines and Nikki came in to handle the rehearsal and the day of coordination since Melissa already had another event that day. Our wedding day could not have gone so perfectly without everyone at Sweet Blossom! We were very detailed with all of the planning and organizing for our wedding, but Melissa blew us away with her level of detail and organization at our pre wedding walkthrough the venue. It was thanks in a large part to her incredibly detailed timelines and follow through with all of our vendors that our wedding day went so smoothly. On the day of our wedding Nikki and her whole team took care of everything magnificently! The entire day went off right on time with all of the details handled perfectly, and Charm the bridal assistant made sure any last minute items needed were handled immediately. It was thanks to the Sweet Blossom team that we were able to just enjoy our entire wedding day from start to finish and not worry about anything other than how much fun we were having! Thank you so much to all of them for everything, the day would not have been the same with out all of your hard work!

Profile Picture David, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Melissa and her team are awesome! We purchased the Apple Blossom
First Month – Last Month Coordination and couldn't be happier! Melissa was very prompt whenever I emailed her and always eager to help with anything I asked. Her attention to detail is very much appreciated. The guests at my wedding commented multiple times about how smooth the event went and how much fun they had. She recommended most of the other vendors I used and I couldn't have been happier with the job they did. Thank you a million times Melissa! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Lanisa, 9/26/15, 1 Review