Sweet Blossom Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Vivian
    Vivian W. Married on 04/30/2022

HIGHLY recommend Sweet Blossom Weddings for helping to plan any wedding!

We HIGHLY recommend Sweet Blossom Weddings to any potential bride! Melissa and her team are AMAZING, professional, and went above and beyond in helping our big day run smoothly. We are out of state clients that worked with Melissa over the course of 1.5 years and are so thankful to have met and worked with such an awesome and experienced planner like her!

We had interviewed several wedding planners but we instantly bonded with Melissa and her warm personality and authenticity. She was great to work with, communicated frequently, and helped us manage wedding priorities. We met several times either via Zoom, phone call, and in person and she also offered us to use Aisle Planner and All Seated, both professional online wedding planning sites that were easy to use for our wedding planning needs. Melissa had a great list of amazing wedding vendors that we were able to choose from/work with, many of which we had already bookmarked before speaking with her too! Melissa also helped us with our wedding design (since we are not the best with aesthetics) and did an amazing job setting up everything for our wedding and making everything look beautiful.

Melissa’s team was also a big help on the wedding day and came in the clutch several times throughout the day. All of the ladies of the Sweet Blossom Weddings team were a dream to work with and cannot recommend them enough. Thank you Melissa, Jasmine, Jessica, and May again for making our wedding day a dream come true! We are forever grateful for y’all and cannot recommend Sweet Blossom Weddings enough!

Sweet Blossom Weddings's reply:

Vivian, you're going to make us cry. Thank you for the kind, kind words. We would do it all over again if we could! What a beautiful day!
  • Gracie
    Gracie J. Married on 12/18/2021

Highly Recommend!

Melissa and her team are amazing! From the beginning, Melissa was extremely helpful in creating my vision for the wedding, as well as providing excellent references for other vendors. Our wedding was postponed twice due to COVID, and Melissa made the process seamless. She was so professional, responsive, and timely with any question or concern I had throughout the process. The day of the wedding, her team did an incredible job! The day was absolutely perfect and stress free thanks to the SWB team. I highly recommend Sweet Blossom Weddings and cannot imagine finally having the perfect day without them!

Sweet Blossom Weddings's reply:

Hi Gracie - You made it through planning a wedding during COVID and we are so happy we got to help you through it! Loved working with you and congrats again! Thank you so much for the kind words.
  • Natalie
    Natalie C. Married on 10/09/2021

10/10 - Highly recommend SBW! We loved working with Emma!!

We had the best experience using Sweet Blossom Weddings! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for an amazing team to help them plan their wedding! My maid of honor used them for her wedding and I got to see first hand how amazing they were on the day of her wedding. It made it an easy choice when I was looking for a planner! Melissa is super responsive, helpful and great to work with! We primarily worked with Emma on her team and we can’t say enough good things about her! She went above and beyond to ensure every detail of the day was perfect - I am so thankful we were paired with her! She is super thoughtful resourceful, detail oriented, hardworking, super nice, and generally just an awesome energy to have around you during your wedding weekend. She also last minute helped us with our rehearsal dinner as well and she did a fantastic job! Thank you Emma (and day of team) for all that you did for us! We are forever grateful! Brides! Hire SBW and ask for Emma!! She will exceed all expectations!

Sweet Blossom Weddings's reply:

Natalie! We are moved to tears from this review, honestly and truly. You and your whole family were the best to work with and as an added bonus, we had so much fun! I can't say enough kind sentiments back to you as well!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 07/12/2021

Highly Recommend SBW!

Melissa and her team are FANTASTIC and made everything about my wedding a dream come true. I had Sweet Blossom Weddings as my month-of planners, and Melissa went above and beyond to help create a timeline, connect with vendors, and oversee the day-of experience. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner, but she is SO sweet. She always complimented me when she saw me dressed for the rehearsal or the wedding, she made sure everything I wanted came to fruition, and she never let me know if anything was wrong (like my altar florals breaking 30 minutes before the ceremony, which I knew NOTHING about because they fixed it before I could even find out!) My absolute favorite part about working with Sweet Blossom Weddings, and Melissa in particular, is how honest and supportive she was. Whenever I asked her opinion or asked her for advice, she offered me her suggestions and guided me in the right direction without overstepping or overriding my wishes. My family and guests all commented on how incredible she and her team were, and how calm I was as a result! Thank you Melissa + SBW, I couldn't have had such an amazing wedding without you!

Sweet Blossom Weddings's reply:

We love a calm bride on a wedding day! So happy you had a great experience with our team and thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a review so other couples can find us. Congrats again Sarah!
    Brenna M. Married on 06/26/2021

Best Wedding Planner Right Here!!!!

Melissa and team are the sweetest and most organized team. They are approachable and easy to get along with. You can really see the joy in their hearts when they are doing what they love! We were able to enjoy every moment of our wedding because we knew Melissa was handling everything. Olivia rocked it with our bridal party. We had a HUGE wedding party (over 20ppl with kids) and she kept them on time and in line. They have a yes attitude and if there is something thats difficult they work hard to figure out the best options. Weddings are not easy and mine was at a family home, catered by a family restaurant who doesn't specialize in weddings. We know how hard Melissa and her team worked to make the day a success and we are forever grateful . Our guests continue to rave how amazing the day was and we couldn't have done it without Melissa and team. Thank you so so much! 💓

Sweet Blossom Weddings's reply:

Each and every person on our team truly loves what we do and we are so happy that shows through our work! Thank you so so much for your review Brenna - you're the best!
    Steven L. Married on 03/19/2021

Melissa & Team are so the best!

We began working with Melissa back when we first started planning our wedding in 2019. Little did we know that a global pandemic would throw a HUGE wrench in things. It was thanks to her that a lot of the ambiguity and changes were managed seamlessly. She was invaluable in vendor management and helping us with any and all questions.

When we were finally able to have our big day a few months ago, she and her team took the reigns and executed things wonderfully. I would highly recommend Sweet Blossom Weddings and couldn't have imagined being able to pull it all together without them!

Sweet Blossom Weddings's reply:

Thank you Steven! You are the one that deserves the award for planning your wedding during COVID but I hope the suspense was worth it! We loved working with you.
  • W
    Weston I. Married on 10/30/2020

Look no further

We were so grateful to have worked with Melissa to help coordinate our wedding. We did not realize how much we still needed to do as our wedding day approached and Melissa was extremely organized, friendly, and creative in helping us wrap up all of our final details ensuring nothing was forgotten. Melissa is clearly passionate about what she does, communicated very well and was very accommodating as several plans changed with the uncertainty of planning a wedding in 2020. She did an amazing job coordinating with all of our other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page and nothing was missed. On the day-of, she ensured everything was set up just as we had planned and everything was running perfectly on time. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Melissa and the talented staff she had supporting her to coordinate the wedding of our dreams. We highly recommend Melissa and Sweet Blossom Weddings to anyone looking for a friendly, organized, and creative coordinator.
  • Emilia
    Emilia L. Married on 09/27/2020

Exceptional in all areas

I can't begin to explain how wonderful Melissa and Mackenzie were throughout our planning experience. They were so organized and assisted us in more ways than I could have imagined. They were able to answer all of our questions and if they didn't know, they would find out. As a control freak in my daily life, I had no problem letting go of that control after seeing the timeline (to the minute!) they created for our wedding activities. They were so calming, encouraging and positive throughout. I couldn't recommend them enough!
  • Sasha
    Sasha F. Married on 09/18/2020

Sasha Flowers

Melissa and her team are absolutely amazing. If you’re a bride on the go, Sweet Blossom Weddings is PERFECT for your big day. Me and my husband work two full time jobs and had a new baby on top of the two we already have. We had no time to do anything outside of hiring my vendors. I was able to hand Melissa all of our contracts and they helped me fine tune my vision and pulled off a flawless rehearsal and wedding day from beginning to end. Melissa and her team were my dream team, I’m am confident that every member of her team handles their events with the same level of care and expertise that she did. During COVID we had more than our share of hurdles but Melissa and her positive attitude was such a big relief. Thinking back on my wedding day, I couldn’t have done it at all without Her. We thank you and are forever grateful.
  • Hannah
    Hannah M. Married on 08/16/2020

Truly an Angel

I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Blossom Weddings, specifically Mackenzie! My husband and I are from Indiana, but decided to plan an intimate wedding in San Diego with close friends and family. We first met Mackenzie in person in February of 2019. We were only in San Diego for three days and it rained every day, but despite the rain Mackenzie helped us to make the most of our time. She took us to a handful of stunning venues then sat down with us over coffee and went over the numbers. We ended up picking a beautiful venue and over the next year Mackenzie helped us find a team of incredible vendors for our spring wedding.
    Unfortunately COVID put a wrench in our plans and like so many other couples we had to postpone our wedding. Mackenzie corresponded with all our vendors to make sure our new date worked and made it so easy for us!
    Just a month before our new wedding date, our venue informed us they would no longer be able to deliver the wedding we envisioned. In just four weeks Mackenzie helped us find a new venue that was so much better than I ever dreamed. She put together the perfect wedding - even in the midst of a global pandemic.
    I will forever be grateful for Mackenzie and the team at Sweet Blossom Weddings for everything they did for us over the past year and half. Working with them not only allowed us to have our dream wedding, but they also took away so much of the stress of wedding planning and allowed us to enjoy our engagement!
  • Camille
    Camille E. Married on 06/11/2020

Working with Melissa was a dream!

From our first meeting she felt like the older sister that I never had. She is so fun and personable but also SO professional and detail oriented at the same time. I felt calm and comfortable on the day of the wedding knowing that she had everything under control.

Melissa knows San Diego and Orange County wedding venues in and out, but we ended up selecting a venue a little further away that she had never been to. She did a fantastic job of coordinating with the venue and getting to know the location, it felt like she had done dozens of events there! We got married during the pandemic and she did a great job of keeping up with the changing regulations as well.

Choosing to hire Melissa as a wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions I made!
  • Carlton
    Carlton E. Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing Wedding Planners

Our experience with Sweet Blossom Weddings was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Especially the support we received from Mackenzie Fultz, which was so far beyond remarkable that it is honestly hard for me to put in to words how thankful my wife and I are with how excellent Mackenzie was in single handedly orchestrating the most AMAZING day of our lives!! It was definitely a night we will remember forever, and the perfect start to an everlasting marriage. We are very sad that our wedding has come and gone, and part of that sadness is not working and communicating with Mackenzie anymore.

Mackenzie and her team went above and beyond, and exceeded every expectation we had as a wedding planner. Her commitment and dedication towards planning our wedding was really wonderful, and she truly is just a genuinely nice and wonderful individual. We were able to present our vision for our wedding, and Mackenzie made it in to reality. It is evident that she has a real passion for what she does, and our wedding was truly a priority from day one. We are so lucky that we found her.

One thing that must be mentioned, is how professional and organized the SBW team was on our wedding day. The day was planned down to the minute, and executed FLAWLESSLY!! Both my wife and I were stress free, and were able to just take in the moment, and just enjoy our day. All our feedback with Sweet Blossom Weddings was positive, and there is nothing negative or anything we would change about the whole experience. I have already told all my friends and family, the best engagement gift I could possibly give them, is our recommendation for Mackenzie and her team as their wedding planner, because they have and will always have our highest recommendation.
  • Nina
    Nina S. Married on 07/06/2019

5 Big Stars

I can't say enough about Melissa and her team at Sweet Blossom. They made our night run so smoothly - I don't know what I would have done without them. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. I felt so confident that everything was going to go perfectly with them and I was right. :)
  • Brooke
    Brooke L. Married on 06/15/2019

Our Perfect Day

First and foremost, we would love to thank the team at Sweet Blossom Weddings! Our experience with Sweet Blossom Weddings was nothing short of amazing! Anyone planning their wedding knows how nerve wracking and stressful the planning process can be, but this team did a fantastic job of helping us plan and execute the wedding of our dreams.
    Hiring the team at SBW was by far the best decision we made throughout the entire process.
    Mackenzie was our lead planner and she was just amazing! She is professional, knowledgeable, quick to respond, very organized, and so very sweet and supportive. It was more than seen and appreciated by not just us, but also by our entire bridal party and family. They all adored her! I couldn’t have imagined our wedding without her.
    We selected the Pear Blossom Package month of planning but Mackenzie and her team went above and beyond our expectations. We had unlimited emails and phone calls, scheduled walk throughs and tastings, and access to Aisle Planner software. Mackenzie contacted each and every vendor and kept open lines of communication with each one during the planning process. On the day of the wedding Mackenzie and her team coordinated the vendor set up and break down, and assisted us as well as the bridal party at the ceremony and reception. On the actual day of the wedding, I had a bridal assistant named Kaitlyn who was so great and made me feel so spoiled! She handled every detail of the day and anything I needed (lipstick, deodorant, champagne) she had right in hand, and even helped carry my train. We were so lucky to have such an amazing team that made our day so unforgettable. We highly recommend Mackenzie and the team at Sweet Blossom Weddings, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 04/20/2019

SBW is the absolute BEST in the business!

SBW team provided exceptional service! We honestly could not have asked for a better team of coordinators on the day of! Not only were they super kind and professional, but they really took the time to get to know us and make us and our guests/wedding party feel so comfortable. They were so respectful and did a spectacular job!

Our wedding was quite a production with elements packed into the timeline and the SBW team managed our wedding with ease and perfection! I have to commend them on wrangling a 28 person wedding party and 200 family and friends with calmness and poise! The day honestly wouldn't have been the same without the SBW team and we owe it to Melissa, Kaitlin, and Olivia for making our wedding go off without a hitch! Thanks so much from the bottom of our hearts!

Look no further if you're searching for high quality, top tier planning/coordination services! You're in the best hands in the industry!
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 02/11/2019

SO worth it!!!

Working with Sweet Blossom Weddings was so amazing! I worked with Melissa as my lead planner, and her experience in this industry and with my wedding venue was invaluable. She is so respected by venues and other vendors and it is totally deserved. I loved that SBW had several different packages I could choose from (I knew I wanted more than day-of coordination but I didn't want full-planning). Working with Melissa with the package I chose was perfect for me, as I enjoyed doing a lot of the research and creative details but needed her to help keep us on track! Obviously the service on the actual wedding day is what you will remember and be affected by the most, and this is where Melissa and her team really shined. First, it is so so helpful that the lead planner will also bring 2 assistants on your wedding day. The team of 3 was so amazing at keeping everyone calm, managing family members, setting up all of our decor, and (maybe most importantly) keeping the day running on schedule (or close enough to it)! It is nice to have those extra sets of eyes and hands. Melissa even bustled my dress for me! Last but definitely not least, Melissa and her assistants helped us manage our two dogs around the property (as they were needed for some but not all photos) and Melissa went above and beyond checking on my dogs multiple times throughout the night. She is such an angel! SBW is a great value for your money, and I highly recommend this company.
    Pippa Married on 01/19/2019

SBW - awesome to work with! Highly recommend.

We were recently married in San Diego (Feb 2019) at Mary, Star Of The Sea Catholic Church and La Jolla Woman’s Club. I had been doing all the planning for the wedding and for a time went back and forth on whether a day of coordinator package was needed. If you are in that boat and wondering if spending the additional $1.5 - $2k is worth it, I would highly recommend going for it. The amount of stress it took off my plate was worth double the amount I paid.

I worked with Mackenzie who I cannot recommend enough. She was the perfect mix of being on top of her stuff but also flexible. Six weeks before the Wedding she took over interactions with Vendors. She chased down the ones that never picked up the phone or responded to emails. She coordinated who was bringing what and when. All these details that I never thought about but made the day go smoothly. When I changed my mind on a few items or wanted last minute adds, she made it happen.

Rehearsal: on the day of the rehearsal Mackenzie was there to run the show. I got to see the flower arrangement in the church and realized that we needed drapes for the pedestals. Mackenzie spent her Friday night running around to Michael’s and other shops finding drapes while I went off to the Rehearsal Dinner and enjoyed time with family and friends.

Day Of: As fate would have it, it torrentially poured the day of my Wedding. While I was getting ready, Mackenzie was at La Jolla Woman’s Club executing plan B for set up (the plan for rain). Mackenzie and I had at a high level discussed what we would do if it rained but not all the details. I never felt like I had to go to that level of detail because Mackenzie understood my style and what I was looking for. The setup looked amazing. Everything was pulled indoors and arranged beautifully. After the day of I heard that the caterer showed up with the Wedding Cake and had decorated it with carrots (it was a carrot cake). Mackenzie took one look at it and knew that wouldn’t work. She had the caterer go and fix it. Cake look gorgeous and I would have never known aside from being told later.

Kaitlyn was assigned to be by my side throughout the day. Kaitlyn showed up while I was starting to get ready and I was able to relax at that point knowing that all the small details were in her hands. She carried all my items, was getting things prepped for the photographer, keeping us on schedule, making sure I didn’t forget to bring anything. At one point during the day while we were out taking photos in the pouring rain I looked over at Kaitlyn who was making sure I was under an umbrella at all times. She was standing in the pouring rain getting soaked just to make sure we were getting the perfect artsy shot. She was great.

I could go on with more stories. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. Best of luck with your planning!
    Melissa Married on 11/10/2018

What would I do without Sweet Blossom Weddings?

When meeting with wedding planners I came across many different personalities and planning styles. I made several calls to different planners (some who rejected me, which I laugh at in retrospect). One in particular made it sound like I would be doing all the work, which I should’ve been wary of because I met them at their house for *their* convenience. After reading many good reviews about Sweet Blossom Weddings I was able to make an appointment to meet with Melissa Reinke and her colleague MacKenzie. Unlike any of the planners I’d met with prior, she came prepared with a folder and information of the different packages her team offered and what those packages meant. The names of her packages were also consistent with the name of her business—after different types of blossoms. I think it’s so cute and represents her attention to detail.

The way Melissa and Mackenzie were able to dive right into business while maintaining a friendly, upbeat demeanor was perfect. That combined with their organization convinced my fiancé and me that Sweet Blossom Weddings was the one for us.

The packages were easy to understand and customizable to fit our needs. We went with the full service package (Cherry Blossom) and Melissa was our primary contact. She was always able to talk and meet when we needed her, which means a lot to any bride-to-be who can be stressed by the littlest things.

Her knowledge of local venues was plentiful. She is full of wonderful ideas about design and different ways to accommodate venues (like bringing in catering if a venue doesn’t offer it)—my only wish was that we had more budget for her to play with to really go wild and make our wedding a gigantic production. We still had 93 guests and a gorgeous set-up and I believe she and her team left a beautiful mark on our day that no other planner could have achieved. She connected us with vendors within our budget who did great work providing their services, and she kept me on schedule for any payments I needed to make to vendors, as well as reminded me of things I needed to provide the day of like special decor I wanted to include.

Melissa joined me on several of the vendor meetings prior to the big day, which I was so grateful for because she knew all the right questions to ask. She even found some mariachis and met with them to give them a deposit so I didn’t have to make the long drive.

On the big day, everything felt seamless because of Melissa and her team. The bridal assistant she kept with me—Katelyn—was terrific. Katelyn put on and took off my veil, helped when the photographer needed volume in my veil by gracefully tossing the back of it up, picked up my train (I had no bridesmaids) and was there for every other little thing I needed. What can I say? Thinking about the way Sweet Blossom Weddings made our day so perfect makes me misty. I don’t know what I would’ve done without Melissa and her team. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants their day to be stress free and beautiful!

Sweet Blossom Weddings's reply:

Ahh, Melissa! I just absolutely loved working with you both. From day one, you both were just an absolute joy! And your love for one another is aspiring...truly! Thank you for your kind words. We love what we do especially for such amazing couples like you! Cheers to many years of love and happiness! Love to you both!
    Margaret Married on 09/30/2018

SO glad we chose Sweet Blossom Weddings

We are so glad we chose Sweet Blossom Weddings to coordinate our wedding at The Scripps Seaside Forum in La Jolla. From the moment I spoke with Melissa on the phone to inquire about her services, I felt immediately connected to her. She has a great personality and is super easy to talk to!

We did the day-of coordination package. Melissa was so organized and communicative throughout the whole process to make sure we had everything in place for our wedding day. During our honeymoon, we found out that there were some issues where some of our rental items were misplaced pm our wedding night. Without hesitation, Melissa went above and beyond to resolve this matter while we were away - we were extremely grateful!!

Our package also included a bridal assistant, Katelyn - she was amazing!! She was by my side for most of the day. My dress got a little dirty while I was taking some photos before the ceremony and she came prepared with Shout wipes. One of my bridesmaid’s heel also broke off and she came to the rescue with super glue! She was there for anything and everything I needed. She made my wedding day stress-free!

Our wedding day was perfect because of the hard work and amazing service provided by Sweet Blossom Weddings - we highly recommend them!!
    Melissa G. Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend!!

If you haven't hired a wedding planner - look no further! Melissa and her team are absolutely amazing! Melissa is very knowledgeable and has a great vendor referral list. She is great to work with from the moment you hire her. We could not believe how hard she and her team worked on our wedding day to make everything perfect. Melissa was so on top of it and made everything run so smoothly. Because of her and her team, we were able to fully enjoy the wedding without having to worry about vendors, timing, etc. You will not regret hiring her! Thank you SBW!
    Megan Married on 09/15/2018

Sweet Blossom helped make all our dreams come true on our special day!

Melissa and her team at Sweet Blossom were so amazing!! After our first meeting with Melissa we knew she was going to be the perfect match for us especially since we were planning from a distance in Dallas. She was so helpful and always so quick to respond to any questions I had about vendors or details for the big day. I couldn't imagine ever planning our wedding without her and have a lifelong friendship now. On our wedding day Christina was a life savor she was there with everything I needed before I even asked for it and helped ease any stressful situations that arose. We were so lucky to have such an amazing team that made our day so unforgettable. I would recommend Sweet Blossom to any friend or family member getting married! Do not look any further for wedding planning services!!!
  • Anne
    Anne Married on 09/08/2018
    I am an older bride who was convinced I could manage my wedding day on my own, but started to worry as our date approached. I was so lucky I found Mackenzie Fultz and her team at Sweet Blossom weddings!! I selected day-of service, but received so much more than that. They thought of EVERYTHING, and provided a level of service that I had not imagined possible. We had a morning ceremony at the Park Hyatt Aviara, followed by a seated lunch, followed by a larger reception that evening at Il Fornaio in Del Mar, so it was quite a long day. Our Sweet Blossom team stuck with us the entire day and ensured that each event ran perfectly smoothly and on time, and smiled through it all! Mackenzie’s expertise, efficiency, organization and professionalism are unsurpassed, and her warmth and friendliness put us at ease and let us know we were in excellent hands. Tauri and Kaitlin assisted that day and I don’t know what we would have done without them as well. If I could give Sweet Blossom 10 stars, I would!!
    Kimberly Married on 07/14/2018

Cannot recommend enough! Book them!

Melissa and Sweet Blossom are the absolute BEST – would recommend 100 times over. My husband and I were married in July 2018 at Estancia La Jolla, and hired Melissa to help us plan (tier below full service planning). We could not be happier with the guidance and availability she and her team provided. They also knew the venue well, which was extremely helpful when we met with the on-site venue coordinator. Melissa brought a team of three on the day of, and we cannot imagine what we would have done without them. The entire day and night went smoother than I could have imagined. Thank you Melissa & the Sweet Blossom team for being so instrumental in the most special day of our lives!
    Beth Married on 07/07/2018
    Thank you (and your team) for making Caroline and Jeff’s wedding absolutely flawless! It was truly magical and your help made their big day stress free for them - which as the MOB was my main hope! Brian and I were very impressed to return to our room to see that everything for the wedding that we had brought was already back in our room - it was like a team of magical elves had spirited everything back when we weren’t looking! We can't thank you all enough for your professional service and kind attention to every little detail!

Sweet Blossom Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Beth! It was so great working with you. We are happy you had a great experience!

XO Kat and SBW team
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 06/03/2018

THE BEST at what they do!

Melissa and her ladies with Sweet Blossom Weddings are pure gold... without them, I can't even imagine how we would have made it all happen! A friend at work told me the basics about how great SBW was for her own wedding, and I called Melissa the next day. From the moment I met her, I knew she was worth every penny. She was friendly, enthusiastic, and truly interested in me as a person, my (future) husband, us as a couple, and what was most important to us about our special day. When I asked if she'd be willing to travel to Lake Arrowhead, California for our wedding... she said, "I'd love to!" She even met us up a twisty mountain road at the venue in March for a tour and food/cake tasting in the extremely thick fog and snow. There were aspects that we were looking for that were different from most weddings, and she made it happen like you wouldn't believe!! We wanted a Sunday brunch wedding (which meant a very early morning), along with a lake-side beach BBQ that same evening with beach games and a fire-pit for a fun and relaxing evening. Melissa took everything in stride, and made our vision into an incredible reality. The two ladies she brought to assist with all of the details were friendly and sweet, bent over backwards to make sure we had whatever we needed, and the entire day ran like clockwork. I loved being able to bounce ideas off of them, loved that I had someone to turn to who was equally as excited and invested about our wedding as we were, and who was more than willing to go the extra mile to make it exactly what we were envisioning. She offers the use of Aisle Planner (a wedding planning website that made my organization COMPLETELY manageable!), and also provided several ideas for decor, vendors, and timeline alterations. Melissa was always approachable, supportive, and fun to work with through the planning process... but we truly couldn't have managed the actual wedding day without her. Everything was on time ( to the minute!), was set-up perfectly, and all of the Sweet Blossom girls remained calm and composed for the whole day. By far, having a wedding planner/coordinator was the best money we could have ever spent (not only for the quality of the day, but also for saving our sanity), and going with Melissa was the icing on the cake!! We've already referred her to other friends, and have been in their weddings... which were also amazing! She's a gem, and I truly adore her as a person. Book her!... you surely won't regret it.