5141 Sweetwater Rd, San Diego, CA 91902 Map · Phone number

About Dear Lovers

A Southern California husband and wife photography duo. A little about us; we have been capturing the beauty of weddings together since we got married.

We are best friends and lovers, and together we share a passion for people and their stories. We are so privileged to spend our days working with couples, learning about their journey and making their story come alive on one of the most significant days of their lives!

Marriage is honestly one of the most beautiful things and we love everything that it stands for. We pour our whole heart into our images and hope that they can be a real, lasting and honest record of your sweetest moments together.

We’re huge lovers of the outdoors, good food, new cultures, last minute roadtrips and relationships. And we would love nothing more than to be a part of the biggest adventure of your life.

Lets hang out.

melissablake wedding 399 websize 51 649482 1571676993
kestrel park editorial dear lovers photography 274 websize 51 649482 1571677058

25 Reviews for Dear Lovers

Grace F. · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Photographers Ever!!!

My husband and I had the honor of having Dear Lovers Photography (Anna & Andrew) capture our wedding in September 2019. I found them on Instagram in early 2018...and absolutely fell in love with their work. I knew that I wanted them to capture our wedding. Not being located in SD, we were unable to meet them in person but we were able to meet them through FaceTime. As we were talking with them and getting to know them, I knew that it was a perfect match. My husband and I did not hesitate at all after the call that we wanted to book them RIGHT away! It was the best decision we ever made. Anna and Andrew are the sweetest couple photographers ever, and it was such a joy to work with them. They are literally the dream team... they made us feel so comfortable in front of the cameras both in our engagement session and the wedding day. They are so professional and prompt to respond. They answered all my little questions I had throughout the whole planning stage, and I so appreciate that because it really kept me at ease that I had them on our team and knew they were on our side. Anna and Andrew absolutely captured our wedding day so beautifully. looking through the gallery... we were able to re-live our wedding day and have absolutely no regrets. We would choose Anna and Andrew 1000 times over and over again. They made our wedding day so much more special as we had them on our team. They are not only so talented, but they are the sweetest people ever! One thing I so appreciate about them and their business... is not only the amazing work they produce but is the freindship and relationship we created in the process of it all. They will always a hold a dear place in our hearts.. and we couldn't be more happy and thrilled they were a part of our special day. Anna and Andrew, we love you both so much and hope to work with you in the future! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I highly highly recommend Dear Lovers Photography!!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha P. · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful and Classic Film Photography

Anna and Andrew are absolutely the best! I would recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful, classic, and timeless film photography!!

We had the most amazing experience with them over the past year. They photographed our engagement shoot in California and our wedding in Vermont. I can remember our first call with them, last February, and after speaking with them for just 30 minutes, we knew we had to use them! We just clicked!

They are both so kind, fun to be around, and had us constantly laughing throughout the day. Andrew and Anna both have an incredible eye for catching natural light in photos, and they helped to guide us to make the photos feel so natural, comfortable, and easy. We truly had the best experience with them. They were so organized throughout the entire process and made sure to capture every picture that we had mapped out beforehand.

Our photos are so beautiful as a result of the immense time and care that these two put into their work. We were looking for classic and timeless photography to capture the natural beauty of the Vermont scenery and the formal garden at our wedding venue. They have far surpassed our expectations, and we are so in love with all of the photography!!

Anna and Andrew are truly the best at what they do, and we are so happy that they were a part of our wedding!!! Thank you Anna and Andrew!!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Annise

Annise G. · Married on 08/10/2019

Dear Lovers made my wedding dreams come true

Dear Lovers (Anna & Andrew) are hands down the BEST wedding photographers you can buy. My search for a wedding photography vendor began & ended with Dear Lovers. I knew right away from their timeless & beautifully romantic photography displayed on their website portfolio that they were the perfect match for my wedding.
    When I had my first phone call with Andrew, I was so pleased & comforted how Andrew was able to break down the answers to all my questions & concerns. Andrew & Anna are so patient & kind, they honestly feel like you've known them for years whenever you are in their presence. Our ceremony wedding was simple & intimate, no chairs, no signage, no flower arrangements, just us & nature. After our ceremony, we drove over to my parent's backyard for our outside/indoor reception. I feel so humbled every time I look at my wedding photos because Andrew & Anna did a perfect job tieing in the intimacy in our photos from the ceremony to the simple backyard reception. Today, Dear Lovers remain our to-go photographers for whenever my husband & I have life events we want to be captured.

Sent on 02/02/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dear Lovers FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Tammy Vittone Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Dear Lovers Photography was a pleasure to work with and provided our clients with amazing images for their special day. I look forward to working with them in the future.

• Silhouette Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Dear Lovers produces dreamy photos that all look like they belong in a magazine! I highly recommend this dream team! April Silhouette Event Planning and Design

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• 5141 Sweetwater Rd San Diego, California, 91902 See on map
    9196244669 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dear Lovers)