The Justin Jay

• CBui Photos

2 Reviews for The Justin Jay

Nicole G · Married on 05/25/2018

Incredible photos & edits

Very happy with our choice on photography! Justin (“JJ”) really made me and my husband feel comfortable with our photos from our engagement shoot in The woods throughout our wedding day! I was super nervous about being comfortable since it can be awkward but he really makes you relax and have fun and catches pictures of in the moment candid shots which were sweet. We absolutely love our pictures and are thankful we chose him to have these to look at forever!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Brigitte · Married on 09/03/2017

We loved Justin. He is young, hungry, and truly talented. We did our engagement and wedding shoot with him and he was so much fun to work with. We shot out engagement shoot in the Arts District in LA after grabbing a beer at the brewery where he took the time to get to know my fiancé and I. From there we ventured to Vasquez Rocks to capture some major epic photos. Including some shots with his drone. Wedding day and a second photographer captured all moments of our wedding from getting ready to the ceremony to the reception. His rates are super reasonable and the quality and style of his photography is superb.

Sent on 10/29/2017

• Carlsbad, 92008 See on map
    Location of (The Justin Jay)