Cherishmyshots Photography

Rowland Heights, CA View map Visit website
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

We are a wedding and engagement photography studio based in Los Angeles. Our photography style is modern, photojournalistic and artistic.

We offer wedding and engagement photo packages, wedding day consultation, and we can add videography package for you as well. We have standard pricing but we can work with clients' budget and customize a photo package for your wedding day

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Karen T. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing wedding photographer

I helped my sister to search a wedding photographer and I found Edwin. He is very talented and has a great artistic style. We feel like very blessed to have him as our photographer. He arrived early on the wedding day to do his scouting at the venue. He knows where to stand to capture lot of great candid photos throughout the day. He did good job directing bridal party to pose for camera. He is a total pleasure to work with and always has a positive attitude. We received our photos in just a little over 2 weeks, and all photos came out great. We highly highly recommend Edwin!
    Roberta A. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best experience ever with a. Photographer

I was under pressure looking for a photographer 3 weeks before my wedding . I had a photographer who could not do my wedding after all due to Covid restrictions. I was calling , texting, and emailing photographers every second of the day . A lot of photographers were not personal, seemed to have a just business attitude , prices were extremely high for 6 hours , and did not follow through . Then my Prince Charming responded back on my inquiry on the wedding wire . He immediately text me and asked if we could talk . I could not believe that he was going talk to me ! We had a great conversation and then we set up a date to meet in person . All this time I could not get a photographer to even talk to me on the phone and Edwin was going meet me in person . We spent 2 hours at our meeting and I believe Edwin was exhausted from all my questions. He ensured me with all his answers and the wedding albums of his work . He was hired for 5 hours because that is all I could afford, but again my Prince Charming Edwin showed up at 11am at the church and was by my side until I cut the cake . He was by my side and really stepped in to help me with all the issues at the church . He did a lot for me that day . I would have been lost without him . The best part is that he stood for 10 hours and captured my wedding . There so much I don’t remember that day , but through his work … I can sit back and enjoy my pictures. My Prince Charming Edwin will always be more then a photographer to me . We are family! Don’t hesitate, call him . It will be one of the best decisions you make !
    Karen Married on 03/27/2021

Awesome wedding photographer

We booked Edwin as our wedding day photographer, and we do not regret our decision. Edwin was easy to work with, friendly and responsive. He was very helpful throughout the process, and offered some good tips for us to plan our wedding.

On our wedding day, Edwin and his team showed up early, and they captured all key moments of our wedding. He remembered all the shots we wanted, and they all turned out amazing. He was pretty good at directing our bridal party and guests to pose for group photo. We received our wedding photos just 8 days after the wedding, which was pretty fast! All the photos turned out great. All my friends and family love the photo.

We are so happy that we found Edwin as our photographer to capture our wedding day for us. I would highly recommend him.
  • illustration stars

57 photos · 12/05/2020

Deals

Cherishmyshots Photography 1
Offer

If you just want to book engagement photo session in 2022, I have special offer 50% off now. Mini videography can be added upon request. Contact me for more details.

Pricing

19039 Colima Road #283 Rowland Heights, CA, 91748
Location of (Cherishmyshots Photography)

Cherishmyshots Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cherishmyshots Photography include in the starting price?

Cherishmyshots Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Cherishmyshots Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cherishmyshots Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Cherishmyshots Photography offer?

Cherishmyshots Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Cherishmyshots Photography offer?

Cherishmyshots Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cherishmyshots Photography offer for wedding events?

Cherishmyshots Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Cherishmyshots Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cherishmyshots Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Cherishmyshots Photography offer?

Cherishmyshots Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding