530 S Madison ave, Pasadena, CA 91101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 3

About Cherishmyshots Photography

My name is Edwin and I am a wedding and engagement photographer based in Southern California. Your wedding day will be captured in a classic, contemporary, and photojournalistic style that you will enjoy looking back on for many years to come.

Photography was my passion and I strives to capture couples in a spontaneous way to create authentic images. I loves incorporating natural light. I offer standard photo packages, but clients can also choose to have them customized. Regardless of which package you choose. I tries to make all of them affordable and will work within your budget. If you need assistance with choosing other vendors, like DJ, makeup artists, or even wedding planners, I can even help you with that as well. Other services I provides couples with includes:

• Additional hours
Pacific Palms Resort Wedding
img 9106
hanna
Cherishmyshots Photography
Wedding ceremony at Historic Cree Estate, wedding at Palm Springs California, outdoor wedding...
Wedding at Cerritos Library
Brand Library Park wedding
img 9158
South Asian Wedding
South Asian Wedding
Indian wedding reception, the Westin South Coast plaza, indian wedding decoration
Indian wedding ceremony

Photos 32 Photos
Real Weddings 57 Photos

13 Reviews for Cherishmyshots Photography

Katie C. · Married on 06/08/2019

awesome photo and great package

Edwin and his team were simply amazing. I found Edwin from an instagram photo he took of a wedding couple at the same venue we got married. He made sure he got all the shots I want on my wedding day and we got so many compliments on our photo from my friends and family. He sent us some edited photo for preview within 3 days after our wedding day, and we got all edited photo within 2 weeks. He is very courteous and pretty easy to work with throughout my entire wedding day. His photo package pricing is very reasonable and affordable and that is one of the main reasons we hired him. You definitely get your bang for the buck. If you are looking for a very talented photographer who is also reliable, professional and passionate, I highly recommend Edwin. He is willing to go beyond and we are so thankful!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Stephanie S. · Married on 08/10/2018

Highly Recommended!!!

Me and my husband were very impressed with Edwin and his team! He captured every special moment beautifully and we truly cannot say enough positive things about him. We booked Edwin just only 3 months prior to our wedding day, and luckily he was available in such a short time frame. We were kind of in a rush to find all the right vendors. Edwin was super helpful that he refer makeup artists, DJ and wedding planner for us, and they all did excellent jobs. He knew that the timeline of our wedding day was very tight, and he even voluntarily came to my house the day before my wedding day to shoot all my wedding gowns, shoes, rings and all the traditional Chinese wedding gifts. From the moment we contacted Edwin, he responded quickly and was very straightforward. His photo package is very reasonable and affordable. On our wedding day, he and his team showed up one hour ahead to scout the venue location. He knows how to direct us for posing and he made us feel very comfortable and captured lot of genuine moment. He understands how to play with lighting and shadow to capture really amazing shots. He has the passion about photography, which make him stand out from other photographers we met. The photo editing time was pretty quick too; we got all our photo in just 2 weeks, and we were blown away! All of our friends and family love his work.

Thank you Edwin for being the best photographer.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Award

Cherishmyshots Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Cherishmyshots Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Cherishmyshots Photography 2
    Engagement Session

If you just want to book engagement session only in 2021, I have special deal offer now. Original price is $500, and it is only $250. That is 50% off. Offer will be expired by end of 09/2021. Contact me for more details.

• Cherishmyshots Photography 3
    Summer Promotion

offer 10% off for my most popular photo package; this offer will be expired after 07/30/2021

• 530 S Madison ave Pasadena, CA, 91101 See on map
    626-618-8588 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cherishmyshots Photography)

Cherishmyshots Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cherishmyshots Photography include in the starting price?

Cherishmyshots Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography services does Cherishmyshots Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Cherishmyshots Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Cherishmyshots Photography offer?

Cherishmyshots Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Cherishmyshots Photography offer?

Cherishmyshots Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cherishmyshots Photography offer for wedding events?

Cherishmyshots Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Cherishmyshots Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cherishmyshots Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Cherishmyshots Photography offer?

Cherishmyshots Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion, 1 offer promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.