Cherishmyshots Photography

19039 colima road, #283, rowland heights CA, Pasadena, CA 91748 Map · Phone number · Visit website
20% Discount
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Cherishmyshots Photography

My name is Edwin and I am a wedding and engagement photographer based in Southern California. Your wedding day will be captured in a classic, contemporary, and photojournalistic style that you will enjoy looking back on for many years to come.

Photography was my passion and I strives to capture couples in a spontaneous way to create authentic images. I loves incorporating natural light. I offer standard photo packages, but clients can also choose to have them customized. Regardless of which package you choose. I tries to make all of them affordable and will work within your budget. If you need assistance with choosing other vendors, like DJ, makeup artists, or even wedding planners, I can even help you with that as well. Other services I provides couples with includes:

• Additional hours
Pacific Palms Resort Wedding
img 9106
hanna
Cherishmyshots Photography
Wedding ceremony at Historic Cree Estate, wedding at Palm Springs California, outdoor wedding...
Wedding at Cerritos Library
img 9576
img 9158
South Asian Wedding
South Asian Wedding
Indian wedding reception, the Westin South Coast plaza, indian wedding decoration
Indian wedding ceremony
Huntington Beach Hyatt Hotel
grande 779

11 Reviews for Cherishmyshots Photography

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Me and my husband did our research when we searched for our wedding photographer. We talked to few experienced photographers who have pretty good portfolio. However, their photo packages are either out of our budget, or they are not willing to accommodate our specific requests. When we contacted Edwin, he responded quickly and was being straightforward. His package is affordable, flexible and reasonable. Edwin was professional and easy to work with. He made us very comfortable in front of camera. I really like how he came up different posing ideas. His use of natural light and photo journalistic style are what I am looking for. On the wedding day, Edwin and his assistant photographer showed up early, and captured all the shots we wanted. He moved around to take plenty of photo and not being obtrusive. Some of my family members like my grant parents can't speak English, and it really helped that Edwin speak Cantonese. Two weeks after our wedding, he delivered our photo and they are so beautiful. Everyone we have shared our photo falls in love with his quality work. Thanks Edwin for being the best photographer ever.

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • W

Wilson · Married on 05/13/2018

This review is a little overdue. I got married two months ago. My wife and I hired Edwin to take pictures for our wedding day. We met with a few photographers, and we finally decided to book Edwin. We really love his work and he is so passionate about what he does. He listens to all the details that you ask for; his photo package is incredibly reasonable and flexible. He is the first vendor we booked. He even referred other vendors (videographers and makeup artist) to us and that is really helpful. On our wedding day, he not only captured it perfectly, but stylistically the photo came out beyond our expectations! And he did that very well even under a pretty tight timeline. After the wedding, we got our photo in about 3 weeks. We are so happy with his work, and we got lot of compliments from our friends and family. Thank you so much Edwin for being such an amazing photographer.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Award

Cherishmyshots Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Cherishmyshots Photography 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Cherishmyshots Photography 2
    Large Canvas Prints

Receive two complimentary large canvas photo print (16"x24") when you book me as your wedding photographer before 04/30/19. Please contact me for more details.

• 19039 Colima road, #283 Rowland Heights, California, 91748 See on map