Cherishmyshots Photography Reviews

12 | Pasadena, CA

12 Reviews for Cherishmyshots Photography

katie chang · Married on 06/08/2019

awesome photo and great package

Edwin and his team were simply amazing. I found Edwin from an instagram photo he took of a wedding couple at the same venue we got married. He made sure he got all the shots I want on my wedding day and we got so many compliments on our photo from my friends and family. He sent us some edited photo for preview within 3 days after our wedding day, and we got all edited photo within 2 weeks. He is very courteous and pretty easy to work with throughout my entire wedding day. His photo package pricing is very reasonable and affordable and that is one of the main reasons we hired him. You definitely get your bang for the buck. If you are looking for a very talented photographer who is also reliable, professional and passionate, I highly recommend Edwin. He is willing to go beyond and we are so thankful!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Stephanie Shu · Married on 08/10/2018

Highly Recommended!!!

Me and my husband were very impressed with Edwin and his team! He captured every special moment beautifully and we truly cannot say enough positive things about him. We booked Edwin just only 3 months prior to our wedding day, and luckily he was available in such a short time frame. We were kind of in a rush to find all the right vendors. Edwin was super helpful that he refer makeup artists, DJ and wedding planner for us, and they all did excellent jobs. He knew that the timeline of our wedding day was very tight, and he even voluntarily came to my house the day before my wedding day to shoot all my wedding gowns, shoes, rings and all the traditional Chinese wedding gifts. From the moment we contacted Edwin, he responded quickly and was very straightforward. His photo package is very reasonable and affordable. On our wedding day, he and his team showed up one hour ahead to scout the venue location. He knows how to direct us for posing and he made us feel very comfortable and captured lot of genuine moment. He understands how to play with lighting and shadow to capture really amazing shots. He has the passion about photography, which make him stand out from other photographers we met. The photo editing time was pretty quick too; we got all our photo in just 2 weeks, and we were blown away! All of our friends and family love his work.

Thank you Edwin for being the best photographer.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Me and my husband did our research when we searched for our wedding photographer. We talked to few experienced photographers who have pretty good portfolio. However, their photo packages are either out of our budget, or they are not willing to accommodate our specific requests. When we contacted Edwin, he responded quickly and was being straightforward. His package is affordable, flexible and reasonable. Edwin was professional and easy to work with. He made us very comfortable in front of camera. I really like how he came up different posing ideas. His use of natural light and photo journalistic style are what I am looking for. On the wedding day, Edwin and his assistant photographer showed up early, and captured all the shots we wanted. He moved around to take plenty of photo and not being obtrusive. Some of my family members like my grant parents can't speak English, and it really helped that Edwin speak Cantonese. Two weeks after our wedding, he delivered our photo and they are so beautiful. Everyone we have shared our photo falls in love with his quality work. Thanks Edwin for being the best photographer ever.

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • W

Wilson · Married on 05/13/2018

This review is a little overdue. I got married two months ago. My wife and I hired Edwin to take pictures for our wedding day. We met with a few photographers, and we finally decided to book Edwin. We really love his work and he is so passionate about what he does. He listens to all the details that you ask for; his photo package is incredibly reasonable and flexible. He is the first vendor we booked. He even referred other vendors (videographers and makeup artist) to us and that is really helpful. On our wedding day, he not only captured it perfectly, but stylistically the photo came out beyond our expectations! And he did that very well even under a pretty tight timeline. After the wedding, we got our photo in about 3 weeks. We are so happy with his work, and we got lot of compliments from our friends and family. Thank you so much Edwin for being such an amazing photographer.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Chris · Married on 11/18/2017

Edwin was an amazing photographer, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a special event, wedding, or engagement photographer. He was incredibly professional, friendly, and accommodating. Edwin was actually recommended to my wife and I because he photographed one of our friends weddings and when we saw their pictures we just had to know the photographers name.

If you couldn’t tell from the earlier part of my review, our pictures came out GREAT! I should also mention the turnaround to get the photos following the event was much faster than I had anticipated. I was thinking maybe we would see the photos in a month or so following the event, Edwin had them edited and sent to us 4 short days later, I couldn’t believe it!

So now I have one question for you, why haven’t you booked him yet?

Sent on 12/01/2017

Helen · Married on 05/06/2017

Edwin was our engagement & wedding photographer. He did an amazing job both times. The wedding photos were so beautiful and professional. He always responded on time and contacted me with plenty of great suggestions. He worked with our budget which was one of our main concerns. Our photos were worth so much to us than what we paid. I got my photos very quickly and he really captured the day. So glad we chose him!

Sent on 05/18/2017

From the moment we contacted Edwin, he made a hectic process so simple.
    He was punctual to every event, and even wanted to go to the rehersal just to get to know th entire party. He is very personable and made it feel like we were with a long time friend during the photographs.
    Edwin is kind and caring, and also funny!
    If you choose to work with him you will not regret it, not to mention his prices are unbeatable, in a time where people are charging an arm and a leg for wedding photography, this fit perfect for us.
    The quality of the photos where amazing as well!
    My husband and I are so pleased and happy we chose to work with him!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Mirna · Married on 10/09/2016

We love Edwin and you'll love him too. He took photos for our wedding and our engagement announcements. On both occasions he was friendly, responsive, respectful, attentive to details, easy to deal with, went above and beyond what other photographers would have done, and provided us a great finished product. Simply put he is amazing.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Nancy · Married on 06/26/2016

Our photographer, Ed, was exceptional at catching the best facial expressions. He also was highly confident and able to cover both the bride and groom preparing for the wedding, even though they were a fair distance apart. He was quick and had wonderful ideas for poses - and always professional. He did not use an assistant, and seemed not to need one. All of the photographs are beautiful! I am 100% satisfied with Ed!

Sent on 07/25/2016

anton · Married on 11/20/2015

Me and my wife hired Edwin for our engagement photo shoot in 2016 and photograph our wedding day back in November 2017. Yes this review is overdue. Edwin is a great photographer to work with. He communicates well and respond quickly. His photo package is pretty affordable and reasonable. He even helped us find the right makeup artists and DJ. On the wedding day, Edwin and his assistant showed up one hour early for our 12 hour wedding day. We had four different locations on our special day, had 200 guests, a big bridal party, and tight timeline schedule. It is not an easy job for photographers. Edwin and his second photographer got all the shots we want. He delivered all the specific shots that my wife requested. The turnaround time is pretty quick; we got our photo in 3 weeks, and we love all our photo, and all our friends and family love them too. Edwin, thank you so much again for your hard work.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Gabriella · Married on 11/07/2015

"My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Edwin and his team. From the first interview to our wedding ceremony, everything was well communicated and coordinated. Edwin is not only a talented photographer, he is just fun to work together and put us at ease from the very beginning. We have amazing wedding photos and we will always cherish. His photojournalistic style created lot of beautiful memories that really touch our heart. All of my friends and family love his work. We highly recommend Edwin to anyone who is looking for wedding photographer."

Sent on 08/12/2016

tracy · Married on 06/25/2016

When I search for photographer for my wedding, I was looking for a package under 2k but I also want a talented vendor to work together. When I visit Edwin's website, I fell in love with his work. He always responded my emails. His easygoing personality made me and my husband comfortable. On the wedding day, he guided me how to pose for camera and the whole bridal shoot was smooth and fun. His turnaround time was quick. He captured lot of candid and emotional moment of my wedding. Our families and friends were all impressed with all the photo. I highly recommend him without any hesitation.

Sent on 10/11/2016