1962 Rue Michelle, Chula Vista, CA 91913 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Wood Photo

Kelly Wood photography is a San Diego based photo studio. Along with
covering weddings in Southern California we also are available for travel
worldwide. Our style is best described as photojournalistic, and our goal
is to bring a modern edge and freshness to your wedding images. We strive to
ensure our clients enjoy their day without adding any additional stress. I
am here every step of the way to capture all the laughs, the special looks
and (of course) the tears.

• Unveiled Wedding Photography
img8649
img8956

13 Reviews for Kelly Wood Photo

Laura · Married on 09/20/2015

I feel very lucky to have had Kelly Wood as our wedding photographer. The photos she took are stunning, unique, and capture the emotion, love, and details of our day. I've heard feedback from multiple friends that our photos are "the most beautiful wedding photos they've ever seen" -- and you know these days everyone is exposed to a LOT of wedding photos!

Kelly is organized and creative, and very dedicated to her work. You can rest assured that she will think of everything and take care of it, while keeping what you want in mind. She has an artist's eye that you can trust completely -- when inspiration strikes and she wants one last shot, it's because it's going to turn out awesome, so just do it! She has the perfect balance of being easygoing while still being able to take charge of a group shoot and give direction.

Trust was important for me, since I was planning my San Diego wedding from out of the country. She was flexible in working with me through email and FaceTime at odd hours. While we didn't actually meet until the day of the wedding (which sounds crazy!) I felt like I already knew her and was at ease in her company throughout the day.

It's key to have a photographer who's also a skilled photo editor, and that she is! She'll take care of your photos all the way through the process. I'm confident that hiring her is one of the best decisions we made for our special day.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Leila · Married on 11/08/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Kelly for both our engagement and wedding photos. She exceeded any expectations that we had and we could not be happier with the service we received. It’s hard to narrow down the things that make Kelly stand out, but here are some of the things we appreciated the most.

Kelly is professional yet collaborative. It is clear that Kelly is an expert in her craft. If you look at her website you can see the press/awards her photos have received. They are stunning images that capture both the beauty and spirit of the subject. We both felt confident that she would be able to provide us with beautiful images, but what we appreciated even more was her receptiveness to our input along the way. She was there to provide direction when we needed it, but also allowed an organic process that captured some great candid moments. The end product was amazing, but it also “felt like us.”

Kelly is prepared. There are so many things going on when you are planning a wedding (or any important event) that it is easy to overlook the preparation needed to get the photos you might want. Kelly coached us through identifying the core shots that we would want to have, and somehow managed to wrangle our wedding party to make sure that we got these, but in a way that felt supportive not rushed.

Kelly understands the importance of what she is doing. I don’t think I’m alone in feeling a little bit scared handing over the future memories of such a meaningful event. Throughout the entire process with Kelly, I just felt that she “got it.” Her focus seemed to be on making sure we were happy and that we got the best product possible.

We HIGHLY recommend Kelly for any photography needs you might have. Using Kelly really made the difference for us in getting to preserve and re-live our most precious memories of the day.

Kanoa and Leila Parker.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Stacey · Married on 11/11/2011

We are so glad that we chose Kelly Wood to photograph our wedding! She was very professional, punctual, easy to work with, and accommodating. Most of all, our pictures are spectacular and Kelly did a fabulous job capturing those special moments that might otherwise have gone unnoticed. I recommend her to any bride who knows that after the guests have gone home and the cake has been eaten, the pictures are life long memories.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Award

Kelly Wood Photo FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Sean Loring Schofield Photography
    Sean Loring Schofield Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome photographer, awesome girl... You will like working with her :) I have worked along side of Kelly many times and every time was a pleasure and her images are fantastic!

• 1962 Rue Michelle Chula Vista, 91913 See on map
    6197377729 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kelly Wood Photo)