Unveiled Wedding Photography is an experienced wedding photography company located in San Diego, California. Mark, the owner, started the business in 1998 and often works with his wife and partner, Stacy, to photograph all the details of your special day. With their photojournalistic photography style, they aim to capture your wedding day authentically while providing clean and timeless images.
With six wedding packages available, Unveiled Wedding Photography has services that fit your needs and budget. Their most popular package includes booking only one event per day so that the focus can be on you and your wedding. Wedding portraits, engagement sessions and trash the dress shoots are a few of the photography sessions Unveiled Wedding Photography can capture. Additional services, such as the option to have them travel to your wedding destination, make them an ideal choice. Other services offered are:
All standard packages include:
• An assistant photographer
• Absolute worry-free photographic coverage! You can sometimes save a few hundred dollars by going with someone far less experienced, but you risk mediocre photographic coverage (or worse). There's no re-shoots with wedding photography! I’ve photographed over 800 weddings and I bring all that experience plus top-notch equipment (with plenty of back-up equipment) to the table. Be sure to ask any other photographers you’re considering how many weddings they have photographed as a primary photographer. Sometimes websites can be a bit deceiving and when you ask you may find they are less experienced than you think. My associate photographers are very experienced as well and I’ve trained them to shoot in a very similar style to my own.
• Top-notch photojournalism! We are very photojournalistic and shoot 4000-5000 image per 7-8 hours of coverage on average (much more than the typical photographer). We feel because we start with such a large volume of captured images that our final edit is some of the best photojournalistic coverage in San Diego.
• Edited and fully post-produced high resolution images. We fully edit and post-produce the images over the course of several weeks after the wedding and deliver these finished files to you in high resolution (editing & post-production typically takes another 20-25 hours give/take after the wedding is photographed).
• I do a complete timeline analysis/creation for everyone who books me (takes me around 1.5 hours with the phone call plus me typing everything up and emailing it to you). I bring my 800+ weddings’ worth of experience to the table to help you create a stress-free day with great opportunities for photography.
• An online gallery for viewing and ordering
Recommended by 99% of couples
2 User photos
Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2016
Mark and the team at Unveiled were absolutely incredible!! From the start we were one hundred percent confident in Mark due to his professionalism, honesty, and amazing portfolio. The last few days before our wedding we were forced to come up with a rain plan and Mark was great at coming up with alternate locations and laying out all the potential options. Fortunately, the rain cleared and we didn't need the back-up plan but I was completely confident with Mark and his team. Most importantly, the photos are AMAZING!!! We received the photos much, much faster than expected after the wedding and we couldn't be happier with the quality of Mark's work. We took first look, bridal party, and immediate family photos in a hotel garden and Mark was able to make it seem like we were in a secluded tropical paradise! No buildings were visible and his ability to create the perfect lighting is unsurpassed. The photos from the ceremony and reception truly capture the essence of our wedding and allowed me to completely relive the day. If you value photography at all, you just must choose Mark and Unveiled Wedding Photography!! His photos are keepsakes and you will not be disappointed. Photography was our top priority for our big day (besides actually getting married!) and Unveiled was absolutely the best choice!
Mel S · Married on 11/18/2018
Mark is the best photographer! Hire him.
Mark is the best photographer, ever! Our engagement photo session and wedding photo experience were perfect. He is good at communication. He answered all the questions we had. He is really responsive. He replies emails very fast and list everything clearly in emails. He is always on time. He would do what he promised. He is really reliable. We were impressed by his professional skills, easy-going personality, humor, dedication AND his way of using natural light in photos. We love all the photos he provided. Plus, he is very humorous. He knows how to make us laugh or smile when taking photos. We are really glad that we chose him as our photographer. We would hire him again and again for future anniversaries and events:)
Fan · Married on 05/12/2018
We had Mark and Ryan to shoot our wedding and they were awesome! First of all, unveiled photography has the best indoor and outdoor phots. I browsed pages after pages of galleries on Yelp and Google. Unveiled had the best balance of light, shadow, and color for indoors, while the outdoors are always excellent.
Mark is also fantastic at capturing different angles and moments, including the wonderful laughing moments of my mom who refuses to smile in front of a camera. I knew that unveiled is the wedding photography I wanted to go with before I knew anything else about my wedding. Second of all, Mark does an absolutely detailed and perfect time analysis. I never thought of how important it is. But the time line actually eventually became the most essential thing in my while wedding. It's not just about the sunset and lighting, most importantly it controlled everyone's stress. We had plenty time for photo shoot, hang out with guests, eat and play. I was so happy to find unveiled and got to work with Mark and his team! I can't say enough of good things :)
Unveiled Wedding Photography Price Rates
Mark and his team are supreme professionals with a relaxed and easygoing approach to their wedding photography. It has been my pleasure to work with them over the years and I am always impressed with their final product.
Over the years I have worked with Mark at Unveiled Wedding Photography and I must say its always a pleasure! Mark is an amazing photographer and extremely professional. All my clients have nothing but great things to say not just about who he is but his work! Its because of this fact he is also known and respected member of the wedding industry here in San Diego. If your in the market for an amazing photographer that will be a pleasure to work with please book Unveiled!