Today is your day. Your day for wearing a dress that you knew was “it" the moment you tried it on, for carrying an heirloom hankie that you’ll save for your daughter, for walking down the aisle to promise a forever to the person you know is “the one”. As one of San Diego’s most sought after boutique wedding studios, we cater to all aspects of your wedding photography needs, from proposal shoots and engagement sessions, to rehearsal coverage and post wedding day sessions. Our photojournalistic style ensures that your story is told as it unfolds, from the veil going on, to your sparkler exit. Today is your day! Let us tell your story!
With six wedding packages available (and customization an option), Unveiled Wedding Photography has services that fit your needs and budget. Their most popular package includes booking only one event per day so that the focus can be on you and your wedding. Wedding portraits, engagement sessions and trash the dress shoots are a few of the photography sessions Unveiled Wedding Photography can capture. Additional services, such as the option to have them travel to your wedding destination, make them an ideal choice.
Mark's pricing starts at $2695.00 for Saturday weddings, with discounts and smaller packages available for Friday, Sunday and weekday weddings.
Experienced associate photographer's pricing starts at $1900.00 (for most days) to fit just about any budget!
All standard packages include:
• An assistant photographer
• Absolute worry-free photographic coverage! You can sometimes save a few hundred dollars by going with someone far less experienced, but you risk mediocre photographic coverage (or worse). There's no re-shoots with wedding photography! I’ve photographed over 800 weddings and I bring all that experience plus top-notch equipment (with plenty of back-up equipment) to the table. Be sure to ask any other photographers you’re considering how many weddings they have photographed as a primary photographer. Sometimes websites can be a bit deceiving and when you ask you may find they are less experienced than you think. My associate photographers are very experienced as well and I’ve trained them to shoot in a very similar style to my own.
• Top-notch photojournalism! We are very photojournalistic and shoot 4000-5000 image per 7-8 hours of coverage on average (much more than the typical photographer). We feel because we start with such a large volume of captured images that our final edit is some of the best photojournalistic coverage in San Diego.
• Edited and fully post-produced high resolution images. We fully edit and post-produce the images over the course of several weeks after the wedding and deliver these finished files to you in high resolution (editing & post-production typically takes another 20-25 hours give/take after the wedding is photographed).
• I do a complete timeline analysis/creation for everyone who books me (takes me around 1.5 hours with the phone call plus me typing everything up and emailing it to you). I bring my 800+ weddings’ worth of experience to the table to help you create a stress-free day with great opportunities for photography.
• An online gallery for viewing and ordering
Recommended by 99% of couples
2 User photos
Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2016
Mark and the team at Unveiled were absolutely incredible!! From the start we were one hundred percent confident in Mark due to his professionalism, honesty, and amazing portfolio. The last few days before our wedding we were forced to come up with a rain plan and Mark was great at coming up with alternate locations and laying out all the potential options. Fortunately, the rain cleared and we didn't need the back-up plan but I was completely confident with Mark and his team. Most importantly, the photos are AMAZING!!! We received the photos much, much faster than expected after the wedding and we couldn't be happier with the quality of Mark's work. We took first look, bridal party, and immediate family photos in a hotel garden and Mark was able to make it seem like we were in a secluded tropical paradise! No buildings were visible and his ability to create the perfect lighting is unsurpassed. The photos from the ceremony and reception truly capture the essence of our wedding and allowed me to completely relive the day. If you value photography at all, you just must choose Mark and Unveiled Wedding Photography!! His photos are keepsakes and you will not be disappointed. Photography was our top priority for our big day (besides actually getting married!) and Unveiled was absolutely the best choice!Sent on 01/23/2017
Melissa Moody · Married on 06/09/2019
High quality is service and photos
Working with Mark and Unveiled for our wedding was literally the best decision we made when planning. Our original photographers fell through, and we reached out to Mark in the hopes he could salvage the day. What he ended up doing was so far and beyond that, I honestly can't thank or recommend him enough.Sent on 08/12/2019
From the get go, he was incredibly responsive. Every time we emailed him, he responded within about a day. The amount of experience he has is apparent in the work he does. He basically helped lay out the day of timeline, set and posed every scene, and made us feel incredibly comfortable. We literally met him the day of our wedding (again, it was a very last minute fill in) and immediately felt comfortable around him. Him and his team captured literally hundreds of shots, all of which are fantastic. Our venue itself was a difficult shoot with the lighting, and they totally nailed it. They brought all the necessary equipment and set up/torn down ASAP so every shot could be captured appropriately. All our guests commented on how on top of it Mark was. In various moments he would shoot us, and whip around to get our guests' reactions all within a couple of seconds.
Mark promised and delivered excellent quality work, and was respectful during the whole process. HIGHLY recommend!!!
Kellie · Married on 06/08/2019
Beautiful Photography and A Pleasure to Work With
You should book Unveiled Wedding Photography for your wedding photos! We absolutely loved our wedding photos. Mark and his team were able to capture all the special moments of our wedding. We were elated to see that our beach sunset photos turned out so spectacularly and Mark's truly gifted at capturing the emotions in his photography. We cannot be happier that we chose Unveiled Wedding Photography to capture our special day.Sent on 08/11/2019
Unveiled Wedding Photography Price Rates
Mark and his team are supreme professionals with a relaxed and easygoing approach to their wedding photography. It has been my pleasure to work with them over the years and I am always impressed with their final product.
Over the years I have worked with Mark at Unveiled Wedding Photography and I must say its always a pleasure! Mark is an amazing photographer and extremely professional. All my clients have nothing but great things to say not just about who he is but his work! Its because of this fact he is also known and respected member of the wedding industry here in San Diego. If your in the market for an amazing photographer that will be a pleasure to work with please book Unveiled!