San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Just Imagine Weddings

Just Imagine Weddings is a wedding officiant service based out of San Diego, California. Gayle Feallock is a non-denominational minister who became ordained in 2007. Instead of serving a specific religion or institution, Gayle believes in serving couples regardless of their spiritual beliefs. She is committed to honoring whatever is important to each of her couples.

Just Imagine Weddings provides officiant services for a wide range of weddings and events, including non-religious, interfaith, ceremony rehearsal, vow renewal, and civil unions. Gayle travels all over San Diego County to officiate wedding ceremonies and is so excited to be a part of your special day. A typical wedding ceremony officiated by Gayle is less than 30 minutes in length. Wedding officiant services offered include the following:

• Customized vows

Just Imagine Weddings 4
  • Allison

allison brittain · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Experience

The best part of our day was the beautiful ceremony Gayle performed for us. There wasn't a dry eye in the group. She took great care and had attention to detail and made sure our ceremony felt like "us". We had forgotten she asked a bunch of questions in our initial meeting about our first date and what we love best about one another and it was such a nice surprise to hear her weave that information into our day. Gayle is very professional, responsive, and was easy to work with.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Just Imagine Weddings's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for your wonderful review. So appreciated! And I'm so glad you were pleased with your ceremony!

Tailor Price · Married on 09/27/2019

Love Gayle!

What a total sweetheart Gayle is/was. I wish I could have spent more time in person with her. She let us do our ceremony our way.. which was probably a little nontraditional. I appreciated SO much how she didn’t push us into something we didn’t want. She actually used information from our initial phone interview and incorporated it into the ceremony which I thought was really cool. We were just being candid in our conversation, thinking she was just trying to get to know us better (she was) but she managed to get great info, that was genuine, then used it for us on our day. I loved that. Her price was extremely reasonable (I think). I don’t shop around for this service often, but if I had to do it over I’d choose the same. And I’d be so happy. Gayle, if you read this, THANK YOU. You are the sweetest and if ever possible I’d love to meet up with you when we are back in that area. I 100% recommend Gayle!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Just Imagine Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tailor! I Loved working and creating with you both! So glad you were happy with the ceremony. Wishing you all the best in your marriage, Gayle

Margo Mcentee · Married on 09/07/2019

Officiant for our wedding

Gayle officiated our wedding on September 7, 2019 and did a fabulous job! She was able to make our wedding ceremony both sentimental and light hearted at the same time, while still showcasing who we are as a couple. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone else looking for a wedding officiant. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Just Imagine Weddings Pricing

Just Imagine Weddings Price Rates

Just Imagine Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 585
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 450
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Buddhist
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• A Life of Dreams
    A Life of Dreams Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Gayle to officiant your ceremony. She is an amazing woman and has a loving and caring personality. She will make sure you get what you want in regards to your ceremony. Her warmth and love makes your ceremony just that more special.

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map