San Diego, CA 92024 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Just Imagine Weddings

Just Imagine Weddings is a wedding officiant service based out of San Diego, California. Gayle Feallock is a non-denominational minister who became ordained in 2007. Instead of serving a specific religion or institution, Gayle believes in serving couples regardless of their spiritual beliefs. She is committed to honoring whatever is important to each of her couples.

Just Imagine Weddings provides officiant services for a wide range of weddings and events, including non-religious, interfaith, ceremony rehearsal, vow renewal, and civil unions. Gayle travels all over San Diego County to officiate wedding ceremonies and is so excited to be a part of your special day. A typical wedding ceremony officiated by Gayle is less than 30 minutes in length. Wedding officiant services offered include the following:

• Customized vows
  • Licensed
  • Woman-owned
Follow Just Imagine Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ceremonies De Vie
cfa2c3bf0bb367a3 JustImagineWeddings

28 Reviews for Just Imagine Weddings

• Amelie

Amelie A. · Married on 05/08/2021

Gayle made all of our wedding dreams come true

My husband and I had such an incredible experience working with Gayle. We were set to host our 200 person wedding on April 18, 2020. However, due to COVID, we made the decision to postpone the reception with family and friends to later that summer, but we knew we still wanted to get legally married on our original date. Gayle rescheduled our contracted to the postponed day with so much understanding and then worked with us to craft an intimate "just us two" ceremony, so we could be legally married in the park by our home. She ensured that all masking and social distancing guidelines were in place that day, so we could become husband and wife as we dreamt of. Then, unfortunately by the summertime of 2020, COVID still prevented us from hosting the large gathering we were dreaming of to say our vows in front of friends and family at a celebration ceremony, so we postponed the event again to Spring 2021, in which Gayle understandingly and compassionately rescheduled our contract to our new day again. Finally, in Spring 2021, my husband and I were able to say our vows in front of our friends and family. Gayle added so many special details to that ceremony, there was not a dry eye of happy tears that afternoon. I would never wish another bride to have to endure the struggles of postponing her wedding due to a pandemic, but it was special to have Gayle officiate our legal ceremony and our celebration ceremony. She has such a gift for small and large events alike. We are already looking forward to a Baby Blessing from Gayle, if my husband and I are blessed with a child in the future!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Just Imagine Weddings's reply:

Mr. and Mrs. Aguilar, as my first in-person, non-mask wedding of 2021, this was so special to me as well. Thank you for your kind words, and glad we could make your day everything you dreamed!
  • Jenna

Jenna S. · Married on 08/11/2020

Perfectly personalized ceremony!!

I can't say enough about Gayle and the perfectly memorable ceremony she put together for me and my husband. Gayle has a wonderful personal approach to getting to know you as a couple, what makes you tick and what makes your relationship unique and weaves together a beautiful narrative. Even having only met via Zoom calls due to social distancing, Gayle felt like speaking to a close family friend. We were looking for a ceremony that was traditional, but not religious, and reflected our feelings towards one another. I had very little direction for Gayle, yet she was able to capture exactly how we wanted to remember the day. Gayle is organized, communicative and always prompt which is so valuable when trying to plan a wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Just Imagine Weddings Pricing

Just Imagine Weddings Price Rates

Just Imagine Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 585
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 450
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Buddhist
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• A Life of Dreams Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Gayle to officiant your ceremony. She is an amazing woman and has a loving and caring personality. She will make sure you get what you want in regards to your ceremony. Her warmth and love makes your ceremony just that more special.

• San Diego, CA, 92024 See on map
    619-486-9222 (Phone number)
    Location of (Just Imagine Weddings)