16 Reviews for Just Imagine Weddings

Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
16 Just Imagine Weddings Reviews

My (new) husband and I were connected with Gayle by reference from my doctor (who had used her services a few years ago). We hired Gayle as a wedding coordinator as well as an officiant. First off, throughout the wedding planning process, everyone I encountered said I was the calmest bride they'd ever seen. I attribute all feelings of peace and calm to Gayle. If it weren't for her keeping me on top of things and scheduling weekly skype conferences, I would have felt much more overwhelmed in the wedding planning process.

As an officiant, Gayle is superb! I had guests coming up to me after the wedding and telling me it was the most beautiful ceremony they'd ever seen. I have to agree with them. Gayle did a wonderful job of getting to know my husband and I before the wedding and added many personal touches unique to our relationships during the wedding ceremony (for example, she was able to include our shared love for cats, which made all of the guests giggle).

I can honestly say that if Gayle weren't involved in our wedding day, it would not have gone as beautifully as it did. Gayle's calm demeanor put everyone at ease and allowed us all to celebrate the day rather than feel any amount of stress. My husband and I both agree she was the greatest asset to our wedding. Her steady communication, organization and poise gave us confidence in knowing that our wedding would go smoothly. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gayle's wedding services!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

You will never find anyone better. We did all the setup and planning since it is our first real wedding there were a few snags. Gayle was there to help us in the right direction. She even showed up early on our day to help get things going in the right direction. She is more than awesome she is the best.

Profile Picture jim, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, No Denomination

Gayle officiated our wedding a few short weeks ago, and we were so happy to have chosen her to help us develop and officiate our special day. She made the process very easy for us giving us an outline, suggested readings based on our story and preferences, and accepted all of our own personal ideas. She allowed us all the creative freedom while also offering very good advice on areas that needed more development and those that were best prepared. During this process of planning a wedding there are so many decisions to be made and Gayle really made the process of putting the ceremony together feel effortless and fun. There was never any pressure and it really helped our personal vows come to us naturally. She was such a calming presence at the rehearsal introducing us to her visual and physical cues she would give us on the big day with so many emotions flying high. This energy transferred not only to us but out to our families and guests during what can be a very emotional day. She took a moment during our ceremony for everyone to take everything in and we had many guests say how much they appreciated that time to take in and enjoy everyone and everything around them. It was very memorable for all, which is pretty special. Gayle has a gift and my husband and I wholeheartedly recommend her.

Profile Picture Linsey, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so happy that we used Gayle to officiate our wedding. She was professional, efficient and helpful in our initial email correspondence and warm and friendly when we met for coffee for the first time to tell her a little about ourselves and our relationship. After that we really appreciated her gentle guidance and suggestions as we worked on our vows and all the details of the ceremony. As before she was reachable and professional in all her communications. During the wedding itself we couldn't have been more grateful for her warm, calming presence. She is perfectly suited for this work and we thought our ceremony was perfect as well. Highest recommendation.

Profile Picture User6064230, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gayle is incredible. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! She was timely in her responses and always checked in on us -- with our busy schedules she kept us on track and I didn't need to stress out on the details of the ceremony. We had an initial meeting with her where she was able to speak to us and get to know us to really make our wedding ceremony personal. The anecdotes she included in our ceremony were so sweet and thoughtful. She is an absolute gem and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you so much Gayle for how you really made our ceremony so special and so personal. Everyone was touched and I could see the tears flowing (good sign!). Again, thank you - we are eternally grateful.

Profile Picture My, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Gayle couldn't have been more of a dream to work with! She was seriously an angel coming into this event. I felt very spiritually connected to her, and her calming influence helped me greatly during a very special, yet hectic time. She was understanding, engaged us both, and very professional with still realizing that an officiant needs to have a special and unique connection with the engaged couple. She even knew how to handle a couple of our over bearing wedding attendants ;) All in all, we would never go back and replace Gayle as her role in our wedding. We were right on the same level, she is most definitely I'd be friends with outside of a business relationship, and my groom and I adore her. HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have been happier that we went with Gayle to officiate our wedding. She is a calming, wonderful presence and we enjoyed everything from our initial talk over coffee to the outline she recommended and the ceremony itself. Everyone liked it so much that our cousin getting married in New York wanted to incorporate many of the touches into her ceremony. We still laugh about some of the moments when the ceremony didn't go exactly as planned (e.g. ring bearer popping up during the vows) and how Gayle handled it with grace and humor. I can still clearly remember the words we said, the readings, and the special feeling of being in the moment with each other, which is to Gayle's credit, since she creates in all the flurry of activity a quiet, special moment for the bride and groom.

Profile Picture User5274968, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gayle was amazing! Not only was the ceremony flawless but my husband and I were nervous about standing in front of everyone and having to speak so we thought we wanted your standard quick ceremony no vows, but during our meeting she encouraged us to say our vows or read a favorite poem or song lyrics to eachother to make it more personalized and I'm glad she suggested it. We did choose to say short vows to eachother and it made our ceremony that much more special. It's a very special moment hearing the love of your life tell you in front of everyone you care about how much he loves you and looks forward to a long happy life with you!

Profile Picture Christie, 4/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gayle was the officiant for our wedding. She is organized, attentive, and kind. From the first day we met her we knew she was a perfect fit for our wedding. She really takes the time to get to know you, in order to make your wedding ceremony perfect. She really helped to make our day special. So happy to have her present our ceremony'.

Profile Picture Mikela, 3/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gayle is amazing! She is such a sweet lady! She made time to meet with us for an hour. She sat with us and listened to our story. She took notes and then shared our story during our ceremony. She personalized our ceremony to our style and she was so patient in our indecisiveness. She gave us lots or ideas and feedback when we needed her professional advice. She also made sure she made it to our rehearsal and walked the entire venue with us to help us choose the ceremony location. Then she went through three different rehearsal runs with us while we tried to figure out how we wanted to walk out for our ceremony. Gayle made everything so easy and she really helped us relax during our ceremony. She is just so sweet it was so nice to have her as our officiant. We would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone! She is amazing!

Profile Picture User4320670, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was referred to Gayle from my venue and could not be happier. I loved every minute of our ceremony. It was absolutely my favorite part of the day. Gayle met with us early on in the planning process to get to know us, and designed a perfect ceremony based on our modest personalities. I got so many compliments on the ring warming ceremony, a portion of the ceremony she suggested since we did not want to read our own vows. Gayle surpassed my expectations as our officiant.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gayle was highly recommended by our wedding planner and was an absolute delight to work with. I was immediately drawn to her when we met a few weeks before our wedding to discuss the ceremony and timeline of events. Her calm, soothing demeanor immediately put us at ease, and her gentle nature took away much of the stress leading up to the big day, which turned out to be absolutely beautiful! She gave us several options and allowed us to create an experience that was unique and special, rather than being too traditional. She shared our story with the audience; what brings us joy, what attracted us, what connected us, and reminded us that some of the simplest things in life can translate to some of the strongest of love and bonding. She read the most beautiful poem titled "I Promise You" which brought me to tears when she finally read it out loud. I'll never forget her words of wisdom; no matter how much stress we endure in our new journey, to remember this moment, to keep it in our heart, and to keep it sacred. I'll never forget looking into my husband’s eyes while she spoke those words. I'm so glad we crossed paths with Gayle and would highly recommend her for your wedding. Thank you so much, Gayle!!!

Profile Picture kyle, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gayle is the best. She did a beautiful job on my and my wife's wedding daughter. She was quick to respond to any questions or issues we had, and did a great job on including our daughter throughout the wedding day. She made our wedding today so much fun and she gave us memories we will always have. I could not have wished for a better day. If you are looking for a great official for your wedding, please go with Gayle because she will not disappoint. Thank you again for making our day the best.

Arkeshia, D'onna, and Nevaeh

Profile Picture Arkeshia, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very pleased with our decision to have Gayle officiate our wedding. We sincerely appreciated her responsiveness and professionalism. She was there to answer all of our questions. We have recommended her services to our family because of our satisfaction and would be more than happy to recommend her to anyone getting married. Our ceremony was so special and she helped us deliver our message genuinely.

Profile Picture User3359468, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gayle was a pleasure to work with. She helped make our wedding ceremony & reception flow perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone planning their wedding. Even if you don't think you need a wedding planner, you will benefit from having Gayle on your team!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 8/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gayle was referred to me by a friend. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. Although we did not have very much interaction with her we had an initial meeting where she was able to get to know us a little bit and so we felt comfortable with her. Closer to the wedding I cooresponded via email and she was very responsive. We chose to write our own vows, something that I was uneasy about, but Gayle had some great advice to offer on how to write the vows. She was very professional, yet easy going and just a genuine person to work with. I will definitely recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Erin , 8/22/09, 5 Reviews