The Socal Wedding Officiant

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$700 Typical Price

Hey Guys, I know choosing an officiant is tough. Check out my pictures and reviews and see what you think. I hope my reviews will serve as an endorsement of my work and passion. Honestly, I got into the wedding "BIZ" becuase i was sick of sitting through boring ceremonies. All in my 20's it was one boring ceremony over and over. Don't let that be your ceremony. Lets make sure your wedding is a celebration of love and not a funeral. If you hire me, you will be glad you did. We will have a blast and your ceremony will be fun and upbeat but at the same time intimate for you guys. I custom write every single ceremony based on your love story.

**The Socal Wedding Officiant has been in the wedding industry since 2014 and has recieved our Couples Choice Award every year of business**

A little about me:

I am happily married to my best friend, Megan. We both grew up in Orange County and now live in San Diego where I am a Pastor at Canyon Springs Church in Scripps Ranch. We have two amazing girls Ayven (2) and Sage (1). Personally, I love surfing, golfing, reading, playing with my kids and Korean BBQ (my guilty pleasure).

For my wife and I, the ceremony was the most valued and special part of our wedding. I want you to be able to say those exact same words. Each ceremony I do is crafted uniquely to the couple and is based all around your love story. Anyone can read some vows and make it official. When you hire me you are hiring a communicator – I will connect with your audience, make it personal, and still keep it concise.

The Socal Wedding Officiant caters to different wedding types with a 30-minute average ceremony length, including civil unions; non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewals. They do rehearsals prior to the event to make sure everyone is on the same page. Their religious ceremonies cover agnostic, Baptist, Episcopalian, Jewish, Methodist, Presbyterian, Anglican, Catholic, Evangelical, Lutheran, Mormon, Orthodox Christian, and Quaker traditions. The Socal Wedding Officiant also offers counseling and custom vows.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$700

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$600

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 10/22/2022

Fantastic Ceremony!!

Chad officiated our wedding this past October and did not disappoint!! He was extremely professional and worked with us to understand exactly what type of ceremony we wanted. He then prepared an incredibly personalized ceremony that focused on us as a couple and the history of our relationship. It was such a unique approach and we received so many compliments from family and friends.

Chad will help make the ceremony planning process a breeze and you can be confident that he will deliver a very sentimental yet modern ceremony. Would absolutely recommend him!!
    Loralyn Married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing pastor and marriage counselor

Pastor Chad was beyond amazing! We had the pleasure of working with him during marriage counseling as well as have him lead our ceremony as the officiant. Words cannot describe how thankful we are to have found him. He made our wedding so special! Working with him through our marriage counseling, we had the pleasure of getting to know him on a more personal level prior to the wedding. He is so professional and just an overall kind and and personable person. We highly recommend him if you’re looking for a great officiant for your wedding.
  • illustration stars

47 photos · 09/29/2018

Deals

The Socal Wedding Officiant 1
Offer

Getting married on a monday-thursday? Let me know and you get $50 off your ceremony!

The Socal Wedding Officiant 2
Offer
Let me know you are currently in the service and get $50 off your ceremony.

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Jami Laree Photo Jami Laree Photo Wedding Photographers

Chad was a pleasure to work with! He officiated an incredible elopement I was photographing earlier this year. We hiked out to a mountain top in the freezing cold with our clients, and he was so positive and fun the whole time! It was such a pleasure to work along side him, I can't recommend him enough!

address San Diego, CA, 92126
Location of (The Socal Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding