42 Reviews for The Socal Wedding Officiant

Catholic (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Baptist (1)
42 The Socal Wedding Officiant Reviews

We expected a professional, kind and on-point officiant. But what we got from Chad Richards was The Main Event! Chad was the talk of the day! He literally stole the heart of every guest, and ours, of course, with his sweetness, enthusiasm and uncanny ability to capture and shape our love story in a way that both surprised and delighted everyone present. Over and over, we heard guests say things like: "I believe in Love again. Your pastor was amazing!"

Photo for The Socal Wedding Officiant Review - Chad is entertaining, soulful and heartfelt.
Photo for The Socal Wedding Officiant Review - Professional, prepared, flexible and competitive pricing
Photo for The Socal Wedding Officiant Review - Chad, you're the best!
Photo for The Socal Wedding Officiant Review - In Love!
Profile Picture Connie , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chad did such a wonderful job with our ceremony; our friends and family continue to rave about it a month later! He does a great job at getting to know you and your fiance with detailed questions and makes the ceremony so personal. We HIGHLY recommend Chad for all your officiating needs! Thank you Chad!!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Chad exceeded our expectations as our wedding officiant. The ceremony was one of our favorite parts about the wedding. Chad delivered a once-in-a lifetime ceremony experience that felt genuine, moving, personable, and inspirational while being elegantly humorous. Afterwards, our family & guests complimented on how beautiful and romantic our ceremony was. Chad provided practical tips for preparing and writing our vows. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early, checked in with us individually, and calmed our nerves. During the ceremony, Chad transitioned smoothly and moved at an ideal pace. Thank you for delivering a memorable and personalized ceremony that we will remember for years to come.

Profile Picture Hong, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

A dream of an officiant! Made us so comforatbale and kept us laughing and smiling the entire time which made for perfect photos!! Loved that he connected with us as well as all of our guests! Arrived on time and made the vows a breeze!! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Ashly, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, Baptist

Chad was beyond amazing!!! He did his job impeccably, we could not as for better. The entire process was simple and smooth from the initial time we met until our Wedding Day at Twin Oaks Garden Estates, San Marcos. Our ceremony was very personal and special, from just a few questions that we answered prior to our Wedding Day. Chad transcribed our answers into a beautiful love story and incorporated it into our ceremony, it was just perfect. We highly recommend Chad!!

Profile Picture LINDA, 3/15/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Licensed

Pastor Chad was more than we could have asked for in an officiant. He made us feel SO comfortable and confident before the ceremony and made the ceremony personal to us. We had countless family members and friends ask us how long we knew him before the ceremony & say it was the best ceremony they've sat through. Couldn't recommend him more! Thanks so much for making our wedding ceremony so memorable and special, Chad!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Non-religious

Chad was everything we could have hoped for and more! We wanted a quick to the point ceremony that kept our guests interested. He had us fill out "wedding homework" which we were not to share with one another. During the ceremony, he told our story and also shared our completed homework with everyone ( why we were marring the person, what we loved most, etc). Chad added a bit of humor and fun to the ceremony as well- which we loved! In addition, he gave us some spot on marriage advice that I think all our guests really enjoyed as well. They are things I know we will both certainly never forget! Book Chad-he's awesome and most people thought he was a friend we had known for years. THANKS CHAD!

Profile Picture maria, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I hired Chad super last minute and we are so glad we did!
We planned the majority of our wedding from the east coast and had originally planed to have someone we knew officiate our wedding, but moving across the country and total wedding planning took over our lives and about a month before the wedding we still hadn't decided on who to marry us. That's when we found Chad. I spoke with him on the phone once prior to the ceremony and responded to a small questionnaire and when we met the day of our wedding it felt like we had known him for years. So many people came up to my husband and I during the reception to ask how we knew Chad and how much they loved the ceremony. To say they were shocked when we told them we met him 5 minutes before the ceremony would be an understatement. If you are in So Cal and looking for an officiant - look no further!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I hired Chad to officiate our small, intimate wedding ceremony at Balboa Park and we could not be happier with the ceremony that Chad created.

Chad worked with us from the beginning to help create the type of ceremony we wanted. He wrote a beautiful ceremony and presented it perfectly. He was personable and genuine in his delivery. All of our family members complimented us on our decision to hire Chad!

Chad also was a tremendous help with a few hiccups we had with our ceremony location--he arrived with plenty of time before the event and helped us move our ceremony from one location in Balboa Park to the next.

Thank you so much for everything Chad!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Chad is amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better officiant. He's professional but really makes your Ceremony about you and your spouse. It's customized and full of feels. Yet, he also keeps it in a timeframe you want. Short? He's got you. Want it a little longer? He'll make sure to incorporate everything you want.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Actually think I got more compliments on Chad than on my dress :) Kidding, but he was truly amazing. We spent 6 months in marriage counseling with Chad and it was a service I would recommend to ANYONE looking to get married. It was so nice to know Chad before our ceremony.

The ceremony itself was a true highlight of our wedding. The guests were so engaged and it was romantic, funny, entertaining, and overall just so special. Chad has the perfect mix of pastor and friend, we even had him and his wife as wedding guests afterwards!

Highly highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Chad is an incredible officiant! From the moment we first sat down with him to our big day, my wife and I knew he was the person for the job. He made us feel like family and we would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Stephen , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chad was awesome!!! He's nice, professional, and generally just has a nice vibe. Our wedding ceremony was wonderful, thanks to him. We did a mix of traditional and non-traditional elements. He infused our ceremony with humor and warmth, as if we had all been friends for years. Many of my guests commented to me afterwards that his remarks had left them in tears! Good work, Chad!!! I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chad was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He provided exceptional service, was very flexible and made our ceremony flow seamlessly! Great personality, couldn't ask for more.

Profile Picture Kay, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would recommend Chad time and time again. He made our ceremony the best part of our wedding day. He used just the right amount and appropriateness of humor but also made it so personal. He was flexible, responded quickly, professional and just plain likable! He made our ceremony a beautiful and personal moment. Thanks a ton Chad!!

Profile Picture Chaya, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My folks found Chad for our ceremony and let me tell you, he is a Heaven-sent! From the second we met him we knew he was perfect for our ceremony purely based on his personality. Once we got into the details we realized that our ceremony would be specialized around our relationship. We are both followers of Christ and Chad made the ceremony feel so full of the Lord's love. Thank you, Chad, for making our wedding day so special!!!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Chad was fantastic! His message during the ceremony was personable, funny, and touching. My wife and I couldn't be happier with our decision to go with him. Don't be intimidated by the "homework" he gives you! It's very easy and makes the ceremony so much better than your typical boiler plate ceremony. He has a great vibe and is super easy to work with. We would definitely recommend him to anyone. We're so thankful he was part of our big day!

Profile Picture Keith, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chad was absolutely amazing. We did contact him with only about a month notice for the wedding but he was available and helped us every step of the way. We met with him and he was able to answer every question I had since I didn't know a whole lot about how weddings usually go. He also gives you the ability to customize how you want the ceremony to go! He definitely made the ceremony fun and added a little bit of humor to lighten the mood of the ceremony. I was definitely stressed as the bride but Chad kept the ceremony relaxed and I thank him for that. The ceremony was beautiful and it couldn't have been any better!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chad Richards was amazing. He married us in our backyard! We have six kids between the two of us and he helped us creatively involve them as we made our new family official. The way he expressed our story to our friends and family was so special, thoughtful, and humorous - better than we imagined it could be. He made himself very available to us as we planned and his pricing is more than reasonable for what he contributes to your big day. We knew immediately after meeting him that he was the one we wanted to join us together!

Profile Picture leeann, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Pastor Chad was beyond our expectations of an officiant. His message was the perfect length, sweet, and filled with so much personal information that you would feel like if he'd known us our entire life. My wife and I only sat with him once and immediately we knew he would be the perfect fit for our wedding. Even two weeks after our wedding our guests are still raving about the awesome message that Pastor Chad had during our ceremony. Definitely would recommend anyone hiring Pastor Chad as their officiant and I guarantee they won't be disappointed. His presence at our wedding was beyond a blessing.

Profile Picture Christopher, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chad was AMAZING! He was easy to get in contact with, easy to get a hold of whenever we had questions, professional and flexible with our schedule the day of the ceremony. The ceremony went perfectly and we were so happy to have him be a part of it. All of our guests loved him and we would highly recommend anyone in his area looking for an officiant to choose him!!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chad is amazing! He made us feel really comfortable and we were so certain after meeting him that he would do a great job. After our ceremony everyone asked us how we knew Chad, where we met him, etc... We told them we met him through a wedding website looking for officiants! People were so surprised we hadn't known Chad prior to hiring him to be our officiant. For the ceremony, Chad really did a great job telling our story and making it very personal. We are very happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chad was amazing! First off he showed up to our venue early which was great. He sat down with my groomsmen and just talked to them, got to know everyone. I liked that. As you know most weddings dont start on time and Chad was very patient with that as some key members trickled in a bit late. And he performed a great ceremony. Quick, fun and wonderful. Chad was great I would recommend him to anyone.
-Mark

Profile Picture Mark, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It felt like Chad really knew us , and he made our wedding ceremony amazing. Everyone asked after the ceremony if he was an old friend of ours. I have nothing to say but the utmost highest praises about Chad and his abilities to make your day a memorable one.

Profile Picture Irene, 9/17/16, 1 Review