Holly Kalkin Weddings

San Diego, CA 92131 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Holly Kalkin Weddings

Holly, Rebecca, Marsi, Kristen & Barb are a team of experienced coordinators. We are devoted to ensuring that you have a perfect day. We pride ourselves on being detail oriented, patient, efficient, and organized. Please visit hollykalkinweddings.com to learn more about us. You can also find reviews on Yelp, Wedding Wire & The Knot. We sincerely hope that we can help you with your most special day. Thank you for the consideration!

Follow Holly Kalkin Weddings on

Couple kissing
Couple kissing

30 Reviews for Holly Kalkin Weddings

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

I wish that I could pin Holly Kalkin to the top of every list for Brides to easily find her.
    I had no clue how to plan my destination wedding and Holly helped me every step of the way.
    She went above and beyond making sure every little detail was perfect...down to even helping me with my party favors by personally going out, getting them and wrapping each individual favor! She even brought in her own decorations...which saved us a ton.
    I don't know how many times during our wedding I called her my Godsend. She truly was.
    I don't have enough Thank you's to send Holly's way.
    She made our wedding day absolutely perfect and unforgettable...I couldn't have done it without her!

Holly Kalkin Weddings 1
    Holly Kalkin Weddings 2
    Holly Kalkin Weddings 3
    Holly Kalkin Weddings 4
    Holly Kalkin Weddings 5
    Holly Kalkin Weddings 6

Babe · Married on 08/25/2018

I havent even got married yet ( 1 month from now) and Holly and her team have literally been amazing!!! They are so professional and very responsive. All I have had to do throughout this process is tell them what I want and they have made everything happen! Holly is so sweet and easy to get along with. I send her pictures off Pinterest or Instagram of things I like and want at our wedding and she makes it happen. So far so good! I envision our day being perfect!

Kipzya · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding planning can be a stressful time for a bride, however, it does not have to be. Part of what makes the experience not stressful is your team of vendors (if you choose the right ones). I can 100% say that Holly Kalkin was an excellent choice, she made a difference in my wedding planning experience. She is reliable, professional, and highly experienced. She executed a great rehearsal by making sure everyone stayed on track and knew exactly what they needed to do the day of the wedding. The day off the wedding she took care of everything and ensured that the festivities were running seamlessly. If you need a person that you can count on to not worry about the little details on your big day and to be able to truly enjoy all the festivities, Holly is the coordinator that can do that for you.

Holly Kalkin Weddings 7

Holly Kalkin Weddings Pricing

Holly Kalkin Weddings Price Rates

Holly Kalkin Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,050.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Photography by Paul
    Photography by Paul Wedding Photographers

Just worked a wedding with Holly and her team and was really impressed. From communication before the wedding, through managing all the details on the big day, Holly is on her game! She is professional, has a positive attitude, and is efficient. We had a really tight schedule and Holly kept things on track down to the minute, which is rare in the wedding industry. Hire Holly, and let yourself relax on the big day!

• San Diego Event Nanny
    San Diego Event Nanny Banquet Halls

Incredible wedding planner!

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I worked with Holly last Saturday at the Coronado Community Center. She was awesome! Holly was easy to work with, well organized, and has a great personality. She does a great job, and I highly recommend her to all couples looking for a wonderful day-of coordinator! DJ Will Dancing DJ Productions

• San Diego, CA 92131 See on map