San Diego, CA 92131 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Holly Kalkin Weddings

Holly, Rebecca, Marsi, Kristen & Barb are a team of experienced coordinators. We are devoted to ensuring that you have a perfect day. We pride ourselves on being detail oriented, patient, efficient, and organized. Please visit hollykalkinweddings.com to learn more about us. You can also find reviews on Yelp, Wedding Wire & The Knot. We sincerely hope that we can help you with your most special day. Thank you for the consideration!

Follow Holly Kalkin Weddings on

Holly Kalkin Weddings 7
  • Fiona

Fiona · Married on 04/20/2019

A Dream Wedding Coordinator

I highly recommend Holly Kalkin Weddings whether you want someone to plan parts of your wedding or handle every single detail. Holly is a top-notch professional with great experience. She provided good advice and was a fantastic partner working well with other vendors I hired. Most important, Holly was able to take my vision and bring it to life. I hired Holly for week-of/day-of execution so that I could be totally present for my big day and not worry about making sure my vendors were doing what I needed them to. I am so thankful for Holly, and consider her a lifelong friend for helping me have the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Holly Kalkin Weddings 8
  • Kati

Kati Vervack · Married on 04/12/2019

We could not imagine our day without Holly!

She somehow managed SO many things during our wedding but not once looked stressed or rushed. From our rehearsal to the last minute of our reception, Holly was smiling, sweet, and totally calm (which was the exact balance I needed!). She worked so well with all of our vendors and is such a pro!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Cheska Durrant · Married on 12/01/2018

Hiring Holly was the Best Decision!

Holly is beyond amazing and so worthy of all the 5 stars and awards! Whether it be an intimate or grand event, a guest list the size of a doubles tennis team to the population of a small island or 2... YOU NEED HOLLY. The journey of planning our wedding started off as overwhelming, stressful and crazy until I found Holly Kalkin Weddings. At first, I was not inclined to hire a coordinator because I didn't think it would be worth it for our small wedding. I could not have been more wrong and I'm so glad I changed my mind. From the first meeting 10 months before our wedding, I instantly felt relaxed and more confident about our day. She listened to our vision, expertly reminded us of things we didn't think about, generously provided so much support, and invariably responded to our questions. Where do I find that? Will I need to run around and do this? Holly gave pro tips on how to navigate all the paperwork and assured me every step of the way that she would take care of our day. Part of the contract included unlimited communication with her, so that was already the biggest sigh of relief for me! Because along the way, I needed suggestions left and right for dress alterations, audio equipment, and other vendors. Sure enough Holly had a complete and thorough list of vendors she and her team have worked with and recommend. Even when my last minute flowers order from Plan A store did not pull through, she had a Plan B and C ready at the wings. All I needed to do was write a check--and the flowers came out 100% perfect by the way! Hiring Holly is the gift of calm and kindness to your soul you never knew you needed. Trust me. And like any other bride, I was overcome by worry a few times. Holly sent me kind reminders and thoughtful words to keep me focused on the joy of our most special day. She takes care of working with many details at the venue and rehearsal schedule. The month before the wedding, Holly completely shines when she goes over everything with a fine-tooth comb for the coordination of all the vendors and the day's timeline where everything and everyone is accounted for to the exact minute. I specifically want to highlight her extreme patience, understanding, and respect for my family on the rehearsal day. Everything Holly says and does comes from a sincere and gentle spirit--I cannot emphasize enough how essential this is in your day-of coordinator. Holly made me feel like I was truly the most important person to her every time we would interact. On the day of, all of our guests could not stop raving about how warm and friendly Holly has been! We thank her wholeheartedly for her time and efforts. She was a delightful addition to our wedding day and to our hearts as a sweet friend forever.
    We are so blessed to have found you, Holly!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Holly Kalkin Weddings Pricing

Holly Kalkin Weddings Price Rates

Holly Kalkin Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,050.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Photography by Paul
    Photography by Paul Wedding Photographers

Just worked a wedding with Holly and her team and was really impressed. From communication before the wedding, through managing all the details on the big day, Holly is on her game! She is professional, has a positive attitude, and is efficient. We had a really tight schedule and Holly kept things on track down to the minute, which is rare in the wedding industry. Hire Holly, and let yourself relax on the big day!

• San Diego Event Nanny
    San Diego Event Nanny Banquet Halls

Incredible wedding planner!

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I worked with Holly last Saturday at the Coronado Community Center. She was awesome! Holly was easy to work with, well organized, and has a great personality. She does a great job, and I highly recommend her to all couples looking for a wonderful day-of coordinator! DJ Will Dancing DJ Productions

• San Diego, 92131 See on map