Holly Kalkin Weddings

San Diego, CA 92131 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Holly Kalkin Weddings

Holly, Rebecca, Marsi, Kristen & Barb are a team of experienced coordinators. We are devoted to ensuring that you have a perfect day. We pride ourselves on being detail oriented, patient, efficient, and organized. Please visit hollykalkinweddings.com to learn more about us. You can also find reviews on Yelp, Wedding Wire & The Knot. We sincerely hope that we can help you with your most special day. Thank you for the consideration!

Follow Holly Kalkin Weddings on

Holly Kalkin Weddings 5
Holly Kalkin Weddings 6
Holly Kalkin Weddings 7

Aubrey · Married on 11/02/2018

You need Holly, trust me :)

I'd like to start out by saying that I had zero intentions of working with a wedding planner/coordinator. For one, it was not something I had planned into my overall wedding budget. and two, it never really came to mind that I would need one. When my wedding venue mentioned it was a requirement and that I could use a friend or family member to fill the role I thought "oh man who the heck am I going to recruit to do this". Well luck would have it that one of my bridesmaids knew someone and the more I thought about it, I figured what could it hurt getting information. Shortly after I contacted Holly. Holly quickly responded to my email and sent me lots of information on the different services she provides. After reviewing the different packages I decided on the "week of" package. I had already lined up most of my vendors, so I figured some help the week of would be great.

Let me tell you, one of THE BEST decisions I made during the entire wedding process. You might not think that you need the help or that spending the extra money is worth it but HOLLY IS WORTH EVERY PENNY and then some!!! She was AMAZING! She really went above and beyond for me from the get go. Five months before my wedding, my fiancé had to unexpectedly leave for work travel and miss our food tasting. I asked Holly if she could come with me since the venue coordinator wanted to go over other details at the food tasting, Holly came with me. With little to no notice, she was able to meet me there. Thank god she was there, she had good ideas and also gave me loads of information and things for me to think about that I didn't realize I was missing. Her expertise and insight was greatly appreciated!

Holly also put together my entire wedding day itinerary, something I never really thought about nor had the time to do. My work schedule was nuts the month leading up to my wedding and it was getting hard to keep up. But she had everything covered from when vendors needed to arrive down to the last minute of the night and when vendors would arrive for breakdowns. Holly was on top of everything! I got another preview of Holly's skills during our rehearsal the day before. Again, she covered so many things I would have NEVER thought of that need to happen during a wedding ceremony. She was sooo knowledgeable and professional yet felt like a friend while she helped our wedding party through the rehearsal process.

The day of our wedding, neither of us really had a care in the world! Ladies, I completely underestimated the amount of time and detail that goes into the day of your wedding. I'm talking down to the holders you will need to hold your table number cards to how your gifts will make it to your room when the night is over to who will take your wedding favors to the ballroom while you are getting hair and makeup done to the easels you will need to hold your welcome sign. These are things you are NOT going to be thinking of/don't have the time to think of or handle when your family and friends start arriving the days leading up to your wedding. And because of Holly and the fact that she thought of those things first, we had it all covered the day of the wedding. I'd like to think that I am very organized and always think of everything but when it comes to your wedding its not possible to remember it all and if you want the day to go by and be as memorable as possible you need HOLLY!

Staci · Married on 10/20/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

Holly was nothing short of amazing!!!! My wedding went flawlessly and that was because of her, she was outstanding! She was on top of everything throughout the whole wedding process. She is very sweet, calm, organized, and knowledgeable about the wedding process. She knows what it takes to make a wedding go smoothly; from the detailed timeline to informing the DJ what to announce next, she had her hand in every part of the day. I didn’t have to worry at all on my wedding day because I knew Holly was on top of it and making sure everything went as planned. I couldn’t have ask for anything more from a wedding coordinator. Having a wedding coordinator is a must and I would highly recommend Holly and her company to everyone.

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Great coordinator for destination wedding

Holly was our day of coordinator for our destination wedding in San Diego. She made all the coordination with the venue and other vendors super easy leading up to the wedding day. It was really nice being able to enjoy the days before with my friends and family and not have to worry about making sure vendors had timelines and details, everything was taken care of. Not only was she organized but she is a really sweet person. She helped us run the the rehearsal quickly and easily, got everyone organized before the ceremony and stayed to the end to make sure everything made it back to our room so we could enjoy celebrating with our guests. I really recommend Holly!

Holly Kalkin Weddings Pricing

Holly Kalkin Weddings Price Rates

Holly Kalkin Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,050.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Photography by Paul
    Photography by Paul Wedding Photographers

Just worked a wedding with Holly and her team and was really impressed. From communication before the wedding, through managing all the details on the big day, Holly is on her game! She is professional, has a positive attitude, and is efficient. We had a really tight schedule and Holly kept things on track down to the minute, which is rare in the wedding industry. Hire Holly, and let yourself relax on the big day!

• San Diego Event Nanny
    San Diego Event Nanny Banquet Halls

Incredible wedding planner!

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

I worked with Holly last Saturday at the Coronado Community Center. She was awesome! Holly was easy to work with, well organized, and has a great personality. She does a great job, and I highly recommend her to all couples looking for a wonderful day-of coordinator! DJ Will Dancing DJ Productions

• San Diego, CA 92131 See on map