Eglantine Ct., San Diego, CA 92131 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Photography by Paul

I love what I do! Creating beautiful images for my couples, and seeing the lasting joy they bring is my biggest reward. With over 13 years of experience, I know how to produce incredible results every time! It all starts with a casual conversation. I'll get to know you, listen to your vision for your wedding, and suggest a photography package that fits you.

Photography by Paul is not a corporation or conglomerate churning out stock wedding photography. I take personal pride in being there for you every step of the way: from planning, to photographing your day, and through editing every last image. The service and attention you receive will match the supreme quality of your photographs. Let's talk more about capturing your day!

mj 441
1c94a880ea60a958 1485223049619 ai 245
jk 165

20 Reviews for Photography by Paul

Geramie · Married on 10/07/2017

Let me start off this review by saying that I hardly ever write reviews.. The only time I write reviews is if the service was beyond horrible or exceeded my expectations. Paul DEFINITELY exceeded my expectations! My wife and I found Paul at a bridal bazaar at the convention center in downtown San Diego where we won a free engagement shoot with Paul. After doing the engagement shoot, we knew that Paul was the guy for our wedding! He made us feel very comfortable, in a calming/soothing way amidst all the stress and chaos that comes with a wedding. We met with a lot of different vendors, some a lot more pushy than others, but from the beginning and all the way through the wedding, Paul always made sure that we were comfortable. During photo ops, he was always willing to give a helping hand to my wife to fix her hair and dress, as well with me to straighten up my suit/tie etc. to make sure we looked good for the shots. We went with his deluxe package, and it is a great value!!! When comparing the quality of Paul's work and pricing to other vendors, his pricing and value is definitely worth it!! Not to name names, but I think his quality of work is just as good, if not better, than some of the other vendors who were charging a lot more than Paul does! Paul and his second shooter were always professional! Paul was always an email or a text message away and always responded promptly! I will always look to Paul should I need a photographer and will always recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Susan · Married on 09/24/2017

My husband isn't much of a picture taker and doesn't smile much for photos. The first time we met Paul, he had my husband laughing and that's all it took, I hired him on the spot! He made us feel so comfortable and was so easy to work with! I highly recommend Paul, as he made our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/17/2017

My (new) husband and I heard about Paul's photography services after attending a bridal bazaar at the Del Mar fairgrounds. We spoke with another vendor who personally recommended Paul and said she'd had clients who loved working with him and his photos were stunning. We are SO glad we went with Paul. We got to know him when he did our engagement shoot and his humor put us at ease quickly. When we received our engagement pictures, we were so happy to have gone with Paul. Our pictures were stunning! The day of the wedding, Paul worked with our schedule to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. I also sent him pinterest pictures that I wanted to recreate and he made sure to recreate them all the day of our wedding.

Paul was fun and easy to work with. We enjoyed every minute with him. Yesterday Paul sent us a link to view all of our wedding photos. They are all absolutely stunning! We did not find a single photo we didn't love! Paul is affordable and so talented! We are SO happy to have had him shoot our wedding and would absolutely recommend his services!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Photography by Paul Pricing

Photography by Paul Price Rates

Photography by Paul FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Holly Kalkin Weddings
    Holly Kalkin Weddings Wedding Planners

I just had the pleasure of working with Paul and I admired his great attitude and willingness to easily adapt to a tight schedule. Photos, to most, are considered the most important aspect of the day. After everything is done, the pictures remain forever. Which is why it is so important to get them all taken! We were up against losing light early and not as much time as usual before the ceremony. Paul hit it out of the park and got everything done in time and did an amazing job. He was fun and the guests loved him too. Not only that, his work is beautiful. I would recommend Paul and his impressive work to my brides.

• Eglantine Ct. San Diego, 92131 See on map