612 Ocean Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11226 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,700
Availability Check your date

About Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination

Located in Brooklyn, New York, Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination is a full planning service assisting joyous occasions throughout New York, from Brooklyn to the Hudson Valley, Catskills and Capital District. From big farmhouse weddings to intimate post-city hall dinners, they understand that budgeting and planning are just as crucial to couples’ big day as creativity and beauty.

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination believes that every celebration has meaning, and everyone deserves the wedding of their dreams. They can arrange day-of coordination, partial, or full planning for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, or receptions. Whether an eco-friendly or religious celebration, they can help with budget analysis, event design, guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists. Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination is an ideal choice for couples planning their special day in the big apple.

Follow Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination on

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 6
Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 7

Derek Calderon · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing, BEYOND helpful! HIGHLY reccommend

Willa was phenomenal - I can't say enough great things about her! We had a destination wedding, and she made it very easy for us to make sure we had everything for the big day. We were completely stress free, and everything we spoke about via emails, phone, etc was exactly what she delivered at my wedding! We loved her, and would higher her 1000Xs over!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Katie

Lucas · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Perfect Day thanks to Wild Heights

The Wild Heights team went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we hands down know a huge part of that was Willa and her team.
    Willa was incredibly attentive to us our entire planning process. Toward the end she took over communication with some vendors allowing our stress level to not skyrocket. She was our rock. Willa’s organization was incredible. We had all
    our information as well as inspiration photos and vendor information in an online portal that she kept meticulously updated.
    On the wedding day, Willa worked so hard while making everything look easy with her calm, cool and collected demeanor. I felt no stress whatsoever, even with moving our ceremony indoors due to inclement weather. Willa flawlessly executed navigating the new ceremony location as well as the room flip to the reception.
    I am a very detail oriented woman and I can honestly say that Willa executed my exacting vision. I spent so much time and energy planning so to see everything come to fruition was all I could have hoped for. I trusted the Wild Heights team throughout the entire process which I never thought I could do. It was easy to trust and put my wedding in the hands of such a professional, smart, creative, hardworking, detail oriented, attentive and mindful woman and her fabulous company.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Award

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1