Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination Reviews

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 5
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply amazing!

My husband and I had a hunch from our first conversation with Willa that working with her could be something totally special. After interviewing several planners, we ultimately went forward with Willa and we couldn't be happier. Our wedding was in upstate NY, and we were drawn by both Willa's familiarity with the area - she knew the town we got married in! - and by her accessibility in Brooklyn where we live and work. From day one, she was very attentive and immediately got a sense of what our tastes were, and was able to help hone our vision and give us suggestions that best fit both our wedding environment and our sensibilities. The planning for us was stressful given it was pretty DIY, but every time we spoke with her and got updates we were put at ease. Willa was always enthusiastic, and she's very responsive to any and all questions you may have about the process. She adjusted to some last minute changes we had to make nicely, and was great in wrangling the many helping hands that swooped down on us in the final days and hours before the big event. She has vision, creativity, and she's great at really assessing the big picture. Willa and her team were amazing to work with and we'd highly recommend working with her, whether your event is upstate or local to NYC.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Zinkgraf · Married on 07/20/2019

Willa is the best, highly recommend!!

Willa was absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely responsive, organized, and always on top of everything. She made planning our wedding much more bearable and kept us on track. Whenever I had a question or needed a recommendation, Willa had an answer. She also did all of our florals as well as walk throughs/site visits (with vendors) for us. For our wedding, we had an indoor and outdoor space. We hoped to do most of the event outside, but our wedding day happened to be the hottest day of the year. The days leading up to the wedding, I wanted to spend time focusing on family instead of wedding planning so I asked Willa to handle all last minute planning/adjustments based on the weather and she did a wonderful job changing the flow of the event on such short notice. She even worked several hours overtime so that I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I cannot say enough good things about Willa!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Derek Calderon · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing, BEYOND helpful! HIGHLY reccommend

Willa was phenomenal - I can't say enough great things about her! We had a destination wedding, and she made it very easy for us to make sure we had everything for the big day. We were completely stress free, and everything we spoke about via emails, phone, etc was exactly what she delivered at my wedding! We loved her, and would higher her 1000Xs over!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Katie

Lucas · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Perfect Day thanks to Wild Heights

The Wild Heights team went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we hands down know a huge part of that was Willa and her team.
    Willa was incredibly attentive to us our entire planning process. Toward the end she took over communication with some vendors allowing our stress level to not skyrocket. She was our rock. Willa’s organization was incredible. We had all
    our information as well as inspiration photos and vendor information in an online portal that she kept meticulously updated.
    On the wedding day, Willa worked so hard while making everything look easy with her calm, cool and collected demeanor. I felt no stress whatsoever, even with moving our ceremony indoors due to inclement weather. Willa flawlessly executed navigating the new ceremony location as well as the room flip to the reception.
    I am a very detail oriented woman and I can honestly say that Willa executed my exacting vision. I spent so much time and energy planning so to see everything come to fruition was all I could have hoped for. I trusted the Wild Heights team throughout the entire process which I never thought I could do. It was easy to trust and put my wedding in the hands of such a professional, smart, creative, hardworking, detail oriented, attentive and mindful woman and her fabulous company.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Myya · Married on 09/15/2018

Willa at Wildheight events was recommended to me by a friend...Once hired Willa wasted no time- not only did she help me coordinate my wedding day but she stepped in to help me with the 50 person rehearsal dinner I was throwing with my mom and mother in law. Even when I told Willa I did not need help she was there to do the things I had forgotten, not thought of, not found important. I had a very specific idea in my head of decor and set up for both my wedding and rehearsal- I have a very hard time verbalizing my ideas and somehow Willa read my mind and perfectly executed my vision with minimal guidance from me. I have no idea how to put in words how amazing Willa was, there are a million examples of her going above and beyond the months leading up to the event and at our wedding and rehearsal dinner...She did no let me lift a finger all weekend...I looked for her every time I was upset, nervous or stressed- she made everything better. I was not an easy or helpful bride and she was so patient with me and my family. Our vendors raved about working with her and my friends and family loved her. My wedding was my dream wedding because of the time and effort Willa put into it. We honestly never would have been able to execute our vision without her. Every bride deserves to have Willa as their coordinator... She is naturally amazing at what she does I am going to miss txting her everyday <3 Thank you Willa from the bottom of our hearts, you made our day(s) perfect!

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 6
    Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 7
    Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 8
    Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 9
    Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 10
    Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 11
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Alexsandra · Married on 07/07/2018

I had the recent pleasure of working with Wild Heights Events for my July wedding, choosing the Match Maker package. First and foremost, Willa’s attention to detail, creativity, and professional composure set our wedding apart from anything I had ever seen before. However, the paramount highlight in Wild Height’s services was Willa’s GENUINE interest and excitement for my event; this made all the difference in the world. Willa developed the entire vision of our wedding from our color scheme to envisioning the most gorgeous floral arrangements I truly have ever seen. Our centerpieces were one of a kind and the bridesmaids and groomsmen loved their bouquets and boutonnieres. Willa was able to take the blank template of the ballroom and turn it into something spectacular with beautiful floral arrangements on the fireplace mantel and gorgeous details for our sweetheart table. She was also available to answer any logistical and ‘wedding etiquette’ questions that popped up during the planning process. She is a true expert when it comes to all things event planning. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience using Wild Heights Events, and I highly recommend their services.

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 12
    Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 13
    Sent on 08/04/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/02/2018

Willa was a dream to work with. She is enthusiastic, dedicated and on top of everything. She was the perfect person to have at my side during the hectic wedding planning time, especially because we had a budget & almost fully DIY wedding. We seriously could not have done it without her. It was fun having an expert to confer with through the whole design and planning process, and then a lifesaver to have her there on the day of, coordinating and organizing everything down to the last detail. I was able to relax and enjoy myself at the wedding because I knew I was in good hands.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination's reply:

It was an honor to have been a part of your beautiful day. Thank you for your kind words and congrats again!

L · Married on 10/14/2017

I hired Willa for the "bespoke details" package and it worked out perfectly. I gave her some general ideas and she ran with everything, gave me lots of options, and executed my vision without me needing to really do anything! She was really responsive and comforting, gave me lots of updates throughout the process. She is very creative and has great taste. Very highly recommended!

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination 14