Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination Reviews

14 | Brooklyn, NY

14 Reviews for Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination

Carly Desmond · Getting married on 12/05/2021

Best decision you will make!

When describing Wild Heights Event Design & Coordination, there are no words that do it justice. Do yourself the biggest favor, and pick Willa. Like right now. Willa, the creative mastermind and backbone, is truly invested in you and your event. She devotes to you the thoughtful attention to detail that makes your event special, and will go the extra mile every single time. One of the best things that really separate her from other planners is that she makes herself so available to her clients (but really, you feel like friends). It is so obvious that planning and design are her passions; she will blow you away with her ideas and inspiration boards. And when you come across problems or snags in the plans, she will gracefully guide you through it. We could not have asked for a better guide to get us through our planning journey for our special day and we are forever grateful that we picked Willa.

Sent on 04/15/2020

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Carly! It's been an honor to work with you and I can't wait to celebrate with you next year!
  • Dave

Dave Marken · Getting married on 01/07/2021

Our Go To Coorindator and Creative Mind

As one of the leading catering companies in NYC, (What's The Kitch) we were lucky to find Willa and Wild Heights at a wedding back in 2018. Since then she has become a constant staple of all of our themed events for major brands and companies to weddings in the hundreds. She is incredible to work with, an amazing collaborator, truly and sincerely cares about her clients, and goes out of her way to ensure every need and then some are met. She brings so much more to the table then your typical wedding planner or day of person. Her ideas and creativity, along with mind blowing tablescapes have constantly impressed. We have seen her jump into situations that fall outside the scope of her services to ensure the event goes smooth and the client, bride, or groom is guaranteed an amazing experience. We feel so lucky to have found her and recommend her to all our our clients!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination's reply:

Thanks Dave! It’s been an honor and such a joy to work with you and the WTK Team on all of our events! Looking forward to many more in 2020!

Erica Rosenthal · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Responsible, Organized & Caring Planner!

We loved working with Willa! She is patient, kind, responsible, and available. I most loved her willingness to offer suggestions that were fitting to our needs and the vibe of our wedding. We were completely confident the day of our wedding knowing that she was managing the set up, working with the event staff/vendors, and doing the break down. She is very organized, which is key for any event. In fact, we had a surprisingly sunny and warm January day in NYC when we got married and she coordinated the set up of our wedding in a semi-outdoor space at the hotel. This was never part of the plan and I completely trusted her opinions and ability to set it up. It was gorgeous! We are so glad we worked with Willa and highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination's reply:

Thank you Erica! We loved working with you and Zach on your beautiful day. Your celebration was one for the books, an epic night of dancing for all of your guests! Thank you for trusting us with your special day.

Brigid · Married on 11/17/2019

Wild Heights makes wedding dreams come true! You need her!

Words cannot describe the magic that is Willa. To begin with, Willa is an artist. She is a graphic designer, a florist, a ceramicist, a calligrapher and everything in between. We hired Willa for a full planning package and day of coordination and could not more recommend her more. Willa designed our invitations, she handmade the candlesticks for our wedding tables, designed and created our floral
    arrangements AND guided us through the planning process and day of wedding experience. She was always available to chat with us and kept us organized and accountable to the process.

Willa is kind and thoughtful and 100 percent invested in her clients- you could not ask for a more personable and enjoyable professional with whom to plan your big day.

In addition, we were pleased, although not surprised, to learn that Willa has an excellent reputation in the wedding industry. She is well known by other boutique wedding industry professionals in New York City and the Catskills and she uses these stellar professional relationships to help her clients in whatever ways they need. She connected us with an amazing hair and makeup professional for our wedding. When our venue had an issue with its sound system the NIGHT BEFORE OUR WEDDING, Willa was able to find us last minute (and I mean last minute) party speakers to be delivered and picked up from our venue for a VERY good price. She saved the music and thus, our wedding.

Willa is the best best best! We will be hiring her for every big event in our future.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination's reply:

Can’t thank you enough for these kind words B! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your beautiful day! Such a gorgeous and unique celebration

Clara Kann · Married on 11/11/2019

Do yourself a gigantic favor and hire Wild Heights

Wild Heights brought our vision to fruition all while helping us stay within our budget—a goal we thought was impossible!
    Willa not only thought of every detail imaginable, but also approached each facet of our wedding with incredible enthusiasm and creativity.
    From coordinating with multiple vendors to physically transforming our venue, Willa was our wedding gladiator and I simply don’t want to imagine the process without her! Wild Heights far exceeded the 3 P’s of wedding planning—Personal, Professional, and Polished in ways we had not anticipated.

Though planning our wedding was a sensational experience—it was, at times, extremely overwhelming. Having Wild Heights in our corner to help with the cascade of decisions, the timelines, and detail after detail, was the single most important decision we made.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination's reply:

Thank you Clara! We loved working with you and yours, congrats again! We’re so happy to have been a part of this special day :)
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2019

The wedding hero you didn't know you needed...

Willa is the behind the scenes angel you need, hire her, you won't be sorry. Sitting down to write this review was hard. It's really hard to pinpoint where Willa shined on our wedding day and throughout the process because she went above and beyond from the very first day we met her -- a year out from our wedding. She was instrumental in the planning process, acting as our point person for vendors on and offsite as we worked to plan a wedding out of state (we got married in NY, and live in Denver, CO). You don't know what you don't know -- and she knew it all. Not sure how many tables to rent, do you need a heater, what about shuttles? These were all details we had no idea where to start, and Willa came to the rescue tying every detail for our day in a nicely tied bow and saved us a ton of money I might add!! She knows what you need and what you don't -- she knows how to take your vision and budget and make it work for you. I don't know about all wedding coordinators, but I do know Willa. Get yourself a Willa! She gave me the freedom and confidence to enjoy my day from day one -- I knew our wedding day was in good hands. Every single one of our vendors came up to us to let us know how awesome she was, and I can't tell you how many wedding guests came up to my husband and me to tell us how Willa had made their day. Weddings are stressful, Willa makes them fun :)

Sent on 12/19/2019

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you and Nick! It was such an amazing weekend of celebration and we are so happy to have been a part of it. Thank you!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply amazing!

My husband and I had a hunch from our first conversation with Willa that working with her could be something totally special. After interviewing several planners, we ultimately went forward with Willa and we couldn't be happier. Our wedding was in upstate NY, and we were drawn by both Willa's familiarity with the area - she knew the town we got married in! - and by her accessibility in Brooklyn where we live and work. From day one, she was very attentive and immediately got a sense of what our tastes were, and was able to help hone our vision and give us suggestions that best fit both our wedding environment and our sensibilities. The planning for us was stressful given it was pretty DIY, but every time we spoke with her and got updates we were put at ease. Willa was always enthusiastic, and she's very responsive to any and all questions you may have about the process. She adjusted to some last minute changes we had to make nicely, and was great in wrangling the many helping hands that swooped down on us in the final days and hours before the big event. She has vision, creativity, and she's great at really assessing the big picture. Willa and her team were amazing to work with and we'd highly recommend working with her, whether your event is upstate or local to NYC.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination's reply:

Your weekend was incredible and we loved working with you and Joe! Thank you for the kind words, we had a blast planning an epic DIY wedding with you two!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Zinkgraf · Married on 07/20/2019

Willa is the best, highly recommend!!

Willa was absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely responsive, organized, and always on top of everything. She made planning our wedding much more bearable and kept us on track. Whenever I had a question or needed a recommendation, Willa had an answer. She also did all of our florals as well as walk throughs/site visits (with vendors) for us. For our wedding, we had an indoor and outdoor space. We hoped to do most of the event outside, but our wedding day happened to be the hottest day of the year. The days leading up to the wedding, I wanted to spend time focusing on family instead of wedding planning so I asked Willa to handle all last minute planning/adjustments based on the weather and she did a wonderful job changing the flow of the event on such short notice. She even worked several hours overtime so that I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I cannot say enough good things about Willa!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Derek Calderon · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing, BEYOND helpful! HIGHLY reccommend

Willa was phenomenal - I can't say enough great things about her! We had a destination wedding, and she made it very easy for us to make sure we had everything for the big day. We were completely stress free, and everything we spoke about via emails, phone, etc was exactly what she delivered at my wedding! We loved her, and would higher her 1000Xs over!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Katie

Lucas · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Perfect Day thanks to Wild Heights

The Wild Heights team went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we hands down know a huge part of that was Willa and her team.
    Willa was incredibly attentive to us our entire planning process. Toward the end she took over communication with some vendors allowing our stress level to not skyrocket. She was our rock. Willa’s organization was incredible. We had all
    our information as well as inspiration photos and vendor information in an online portal that she kept meticulously updated.
    On the wedding day, Willa worked so hard while making everything look easy with her calm, cool and collected demeanor. I felt no stress whatsoever, even with moving our ceremony indoors due to inclement weather. Willa flawlessly executed navigating the new ceremony location as well as the room flip to the reception.
    I am a very detail oriented woman and I can honestly say that Willa executed my exacting vision. I spent so much time and energy planning so to see everything come to fruition was all I could have hoped for. I trusted the Wild Heights team throughout the entire process which I never thought I could do. It was easy to trust and put my wedding in the hands of such a professional, smart, creative, hardworking, detail oriented, attentive and mindful woman and her fabulous company.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Myya · Married on 09/15/2018

Willa at Wildheight events was recommended to me by a friend...Once hired Willa wasted no time- not only did she help me coordinate my wedding day but she stepped in to help me with the 50 person rehearsal dinner I was throwing with my mom and mother in law. Even when I told Willa I did not need help she was there to do the things I had forgotten, not thought of, not found important. I had a very specific idea in my head of decor and set up for both my wedding and rehearsal- I have a very hard time verbalizing my ideas and somehow Willa read my mind and perfectly executed my vision with minimal guidance from me. I have no idea how to put in words how amazing Willa was, there are a million examples of her going above and beyond the months leading up to the event and at our wedding and rehearsal dinner...She did no let me lift a finger all weekend...I looked for her every time I was upset, nervous or stressed- she made everything better. I was not an easy or helpful bride and she was so patient with me and my family. Our vendors raved about working with her and my friends and family loved her. My wedding was my dream wedding because of the time and effort Willa put into it. We honestly never would have been able to execute our vision without her. Every bride deserves to have Willa as their coordinator... She is naturally amazing at what she does I am going to miss txting her everyday <3 Thank you Willa from the bottom of our hearts, you made our day(s) perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Alexsandra · Married on 07/07/2018

I had the recent pleasure of working with Wild Heights Events for my July wedding, choosing the Match Maker package. First and foremost, Willa’s attention to detail, creativity, and professional composure set our wedding apart from anything I had ever seen before. However, the paramount highlight in Wild Height’s services was Willa’s GENUINE interest and excitement for my event; this made all the difference in the world. Willa developed the entire vision of our wedding from our color scheme to envisioning the most gorgeous floral arrangements I truly have ever seen. Our centerpieces were one of a kind and the bridesmaids and groomsmen loved their bouquets and boutonnieres. Willa was able to take the blank template of the ballroom and turn it into something spectacular with beautiful floral arrangements on the fireplace mantel and gorgeous details for our sweetheart table. She was also available to answer any logistical and ‘wedding etiquette’ questions that popped up during the planning process. She is a true expert when it comes to all things event planning. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience using Wild Heights Events, and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/02/2018

Willa was a dream to work with. She is enthusiastic, dedicated and on top of everything. She was the perfect person to have at my side during the hectic wedding planning time, especially because we had a budget & almost fully DIY wedding. We seriously could not have done it without her. It was fun having an expert to confer with through the whole design and planning process, and then a lifesaver to have her there on the day of, coordinating and organizing everything down to the last detail. I was able to relax and enjoy myself at the wedding because I knew I was in good hands.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Wild Heights Event Design and Coordination's reply:

It was an honor to have been a part of your beautiful day. Thank you for your kind words and congrats again!

L · Married on 10/14/2017

I hired Willa for the "bespoke details" package and it worked out perfectly. I gave her some general ideas and she ran with everything, gave me lots of options, and executed my vision without me needing to really do anything! She was really responsive and comforting, gave me lots of updates throughout the process. She is very creative and has great taste. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 09/14/2018