Best Day Ever Weddings + Events

San Diego, CA View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Best Day Ever Weddings + Events is a wedding planning company in San Diego, California. Owner and lead planner Stephanie Wooding has over 15 years of experience in event planning, and is practical, organized, flexible and driven. She is a great problem solver, and also has useful background experience with film production and live theater stage management. Best Day Ever Weddings + Events is ready to give you an excellent, stress-free planning experience that truly creates the best day ever.

This company offers month-of and full planning packages, depending upon your specific needs and vision for your event. This company can also do day-of coordination if needed. The full list of planning services includes:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Louisa
    Louisa L. Married on 01/02/2021

AMAZING Planner and Team!

We loved working with Stephanie! She has an incredible eye for detail and is very responsive. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!
    Luke S. Married on 06/23/2019

So glad we hired them!

I am so glad we hired Stephanie and her team for our wedding!! After doing most of the planning ourselves, we knew we needed someone to run the show during our wedding. After bringing Stephanie onboard, my anxiety lessened and I was able to enjoy myself. Stephanie and her team were friendly and professional. Her planning tools helped keep us on track and her day of coordination allowed us to focus on each other and our guests instead of all the details. I would definitely recommend Stephanie and her team for anyone panning a wedding and/or needing day of wedding coordination.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Best Day Ever Weddings + Events 1
Exclusive
Best Day Ever Weddings + Events 2
Discount

I'm absolutely #Blessed to be the mother of 5 boys, but I KNOW they wouldn't be the smart, witty, creative, and good human beings without their teachers. With great gratitude and respect, I offer a 10% discount to anyone who teaches AND wants to make their wedding their #BestDayEver!

Thank you!! (Cuz I know what it's like to herd cats!!) 😂

Best Day Ever Weddings + Events 3
Discount

Are you active-duty military? Veteran? Law-enforcement officer? Firefighter? Nurse? For all those that have CHOSEN to put their lives on the line for our communities, I offer a 10% discount on my services. It's the least I can do to help you plan your #BestDayEver!!

** Only applies if one or both members of the couple are military, first responders, or in law-enforcement (active or retired).

Lot 8 Lot 8 Park & Outdoor Weddings

Stephanie is super creative and does an amazing job with event design, no question. She's personable, organized, and very responsive. We can't wait to work with her on future events.

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Bill Calhoun Mobile Music Bill Calhoun Mobile Music Wedding DJs

Great working with Stephanie! She is a total pro! Stephanie is on top of the the details and easy to work with. I look forward to working with her again! I highly recommend Best Day Ever Weddings and Events!

Kerrigan St. San Diego, CA, 92071
8585220504
Location of (Best Day Ever Weddings + Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding