San Diego, San Diego, CA 92154 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Bella Mia Exclusive Events

Bella Mia Exclusive Events is a wedding planning company in Chula Vista, California. This company strives to help create a memorable, stress-free day for each set of clients. They tailor their services to each couple to reflect their unique personality, style and vision for their wedding. With creativity, attention to detail and amazing professional services, Bella Mia Exclusive Events is sure to provide an amazing wedding planning experience.

Bella Mia Exclusive Events will be available for delivery, setup, and cleanup for your event as necessary. They not only provide excellent planning services, but they also have a selfie mirror, styling services, and rental packages available. Their planning packages can be day-of, month-of or full service. Their list of services includes:

• Catering

Bella Mia Exclusive Events 6
Bella Mia Exclusive Events 7
  • Patricia

Patricia Cervantes · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Yes! Choose Bellia Mia Exclusive Events!

Wow, I cannot say enough about working with Yvonna and her crew at Bella Mia Exclusive Event. I found her from "Offer Up" and I am so glad I did. I was looking for décor to purchase, and felt overwhelmed when I stumbled upon her picture on the Offer Up app. I looked her up and her reviews, and it was all positive/ great reviews about Bella Mia Exclusive Events. I inquired about some quotes and information about 1 year in advance for my wedding. Her quotes exceeded other companies and it was an easy decision for me to choose her. I decided to take the leap about 6 months prior to my wedding with her company. The whole time, she was so patient with me. Yvonna was always courteous and responded to all of my emails. I felt like I was a "part of her family" when I spoke to her on the phone and exchanging emails. I rented about Gold Chiavarri chairs and champagne glasses. Her team was on top on picking up the items. I am forever grateful for her and her team. I definitely see myself working with her again in the future and would 100% recommend her company to any future bride/ event coordinators. Choose Yvonna, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/02/2018

I wish I can give more than 5 stars! We can’t say enough positive things about our experience with Yvanna. Not only my husband and I, but our guest as well were so happy with how beautiful the event came out. Yvanna and her team were wonderful and on top of everything. Even though our event was short notice she made a dream come true with such little time. Yvanna is genuinely such a nice person with a big heart that truly cares to go above and beyond to make your special day spectacular. We owe her a lifetime of gratitude, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/13/2018