4027 Richmond Street, San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Nicole Burbank Events

Nicole Burbank Events is a Southern California based wedding planning, design and floral design business for the young and wild at heart, also offering a vintage style paper moon photo booth rental. From thoughful elopements to artistic designs, Nicole is game for out-of-the-box ideas, remote locations, earth friendly vendor practices, and creating unforgettable moments. As part of her initiative to pay it forward, Nicole donates 5% of her profits to local charities and offers a 5% discount to service professionals as a gesture of gratitude.

Follow Nicole Burbank Events on

Videos 1 vídeo

7 Reviews for Nicole Burbank Events

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2019

Nicole is THE best!

My husband and I hired Nicole for our day of coordination and it was the best money we spent! I naively believed we could handle our wedding without professional coordinators but good lord I was wrong. Nicole was incredibly professional, prompt, organized and very diplomatic when dealing with unexpected issues that came up with our reception venue. For as professional as she was, she was just as warm and down to earth. Every time we communicated I felt like I was talking to a super helpful and organized friend and she made the process exciting and fun and stress free. She executed our decor and layout phenomenally and the reason we were able to enjoy our wedding day was solely due to Nicole’s presence and expertise. I wish we’d hired her earlier in the process! A month or two out from our wedding we started to realize we’d made a mistake by not hiring a coordinator and then coincidentally Nicole saw our engagement photos online and sent me a DM offering her services. Putting herself out there and taking that initiative can be difficult but it really caught my attention because it showed how confident she was in her work. We have nothing but amazing things to say about our experience with Nicole and I have recommended her to quite a few people. I even gave her business card to an Uber driver of mine who was just starting the wedding planning process!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Redmond · Married on 07/27/2019

I love Nicole!

I wasn't planning on hiring a wedding coordinator, but my venue rules included having a POC for the day, so we chose Nicole's Day-of Coordinator package. She was there to help us from around a month before, and I don't know what I would have done without her. It would have been a mess! Nicole is very organized and she has a great personality, she's just comfortable to talk to and she felt like a friend who happened to be helping to organize my wedding. I didn't know about anything that went wrong on the day of my wedding because Nicole handled it all. If you can afford it, I would recommend Nicole for the full service coordination! If not, day-of was just a lifesaver. I spoke to other vendors before choosing her, and she was a stand-out in communication, organization and accuracy. So happy I found her!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Tori Esgar · Married on 05/04/2019

The Best Day!

Nicole was the absolute most amazing person to work with! She is the reason why our wedding was as beautiful and perfect as it was! My husband and I got married on a private property that was not a traditional wedding venue. We had to bring in everything down to restrooms and generators for electricity. With our venue being a little challenging (to say the least), I kept waiting for something to go wrong on the day of the wedding, but it was the perfect day all because of Nicole. Nicole is 100% the reason why our day was flawless and I am forever grateful for her and all that she did for us! The months leading up to the wedding she was an amazing help when it came to looking for vendors and thinking through the wedding day. She came up to the property with us before the wedding and took notes, drew sketches, and encouraged us that it would be a beautiful day. Because it wasn't a traditional venue we had no setup staff. Nicole was in charge of setting up everything with a little help from the groomsmen and when I got to the property it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Nicole is the BEST person to have on your team for your wedding or any event for that matter! Like I said, I am eternally grateful for her and all that she did for us! If you are looking for someone for your special day look no further, seriously, Nicole is the best person you will ever find and will be such a blessing to your event!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nicole Burbank Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nicole Burbank Events 1
    Service Professionals

5% discount to all service professionals (military, firefighters, police, rangers). As a firefighter's wife and having many military friends and family, I understand the sacrifices made by service professionals and their families. This is my way to thank you for your service.

• 4027 Richmond Street San Diego, CA, 92103 See on map
    6199228317 (Phone number)
    Location of (Nicole Burbank Events)