Moniker Warehouse

San Diego, CA View map Visit website

The Moniker Warehouse is a multipurpose arts and creative center in the Upper East Village district of downtown San Diego. By day the venue serves as a creative work space and at night is transformed for a wide variety of events ranging from concerts & fundraisers to wedding ceremonies & receptions.

The space provides a flexible urban setting to meet the needs of the renter and has the option of sound equipment, tables & chairs, and can provide a full list of vendors upon request. The space also provides free off street parking for 25 vehicles, as well as abundant street parking in the surrounding area. In addition to the warehouse Moniker provides on-site custom design elements creating a unique experience for your special event. The Moniker design team will work with you from ideation & planning through installation.

For more information, please contact us at info@monikergroup.com.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4,500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

October
November
    Andre Married on 06/02/2018
    When I first mentioned Moniker Warehouse to my wife as a possible venue option she turned up her nose and said "I don't want to get married in a warehouse". I told her let's just look at it and then make a decision. Once we walked inside we both immediately fell in love with the feel and ambiance that the warehouse provided. It was right up our alley as far as the theme and setting we were looking for. It definitely has a industrial rustic feel and all the wood complimented our wedding perfectly. The staff at Moniker was very good at explaining what you are able to do and what they provide. You really have a lot of freedom with this venue to make it your own. You can use your own vendors as long as they have the proper insurances. They have a bar area already set up and a DJ booth with its own A/V system (that saved me a lot with my DJ, since he didn't have to bring any speakers). The cost was pretty much in line with other venues, if not cheaper. I would definitely recommend giving Moniker Warehouse a look if you're in the market for a venue rental.
    Alyssa Married on 04/25/2015
    The Moniker Warehouse was EXACTLY what my husband and I were looking for for our non-traditional wedding. We wanted something that would be perfect for a party, where we had freedom to get creative with the space and the Moniker delivered!

Aly was awesome-- Always keeping us updated with improvements and updates to the space, and always willing and available to give us a tour anytime we had questions about layout and design for our event.

The two rooms-- the anteroom with the bar, and the main room where dinner and dancing took place, was even more perfect than we could have planned. Our guests had the option to join the crazy dance party, or to mingle near the bar with relatives that hadn't seen each other in ages.

I could not be happier with the Moniker, and would absolutely use this space again, and would recommend it to friends over and over. Thank you!
    Anita Married on 03/28/2015
    Aly Tate, and by extension Moniker Warehouse were the perfect selection for my daughters wedding reception! It is a fun atmosphere for a party, not a stuffy country club. So if you want traditional stuffy, don't use them. On the other hand, if you want the most fun people to work with, complete freedom to decorate, bring in your own bar, caterer, band, or DJ, you can't find a better place. In addition to renting the venue, I hired Aly and her team as Wedding Coordinator; totally worth every single penny spent. She kept me from climbing the walls, had great suggestions on other vendors, did every single thing I asked of her, and made sure everyone was where they should be throughout the entire wedding day and well into the night. To help me save some $ on rental costs, she let me have all the chairs delivered to Moniker and then she took them over to the Park for the ceremony and brought them back for the reception. Moniker has 60" round tables and folding chairs you can use at no charge. They also have a full audio system, also at no charge. Another great thing about Moniker is that they have covered parking (again, at no charge). I originally thought parking would be a problem, as during the week it is a very busy area, but on weekends there is an abundance of street parking in addition to their parking lot attached to the building. Aly is the greatest person to work with, very calm, just plain sweet, and works her tail off for you. Moniker and Aly are incredible! You should go see them.

Jessica Rice Photography Jessica Rice Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a unique, clean and intimate venue the Moniker Warehouse is exactly where you want to be. From it's exposed brick walls to the massive dance area this venue is all around spectacular! Nestled in the heart of downtown San Diego your guests are sure to enjoy any type of celebration here!

705 16th Street San Diego, 92101
619-597-2112
Location of (Moniker Warehouse)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding