Khoa Photography is a passionate wedding photographer based in San Diego, California. Khoa focuses on a natural and photojournalistic approach to tell your wedding story. He prefers organic, modern photography (not so posey-posey) and wants this collection of images to be a complete representation of your day - all the goofy, silly and heartfelt moments all in one.
If photography is on top of your list, then you'd be glad to have him as a part of your special day. As couples usually said, choosing him as their wedding photographer was easily one of the best decisions they made during their planning process.
Note from the owner
Hi, my name is Khoa /kwa/ and I'm excited to meet you!
I truly value connections, this is why I love wedding photography because it's a day of celebrating relationships and connections between humans and generations. To witness and capture those moments bring me joy and fuel my creativity.
Photography is a great way to give back beautiful memories to my couples. I want to make photographs that can stand the test of time and help couples to relive their day, and remind them of why they love each other so much!
Let's hang out, tell me your story and make magic together!
Other couples have also viewed
64 Reviews for Khoa Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
169 User photos
Lauren G. · Getting married on 07/12/2024
Engagement Photos with Khoa
Khoa was an absolute delight to work with. His laugh is infectious and he is one of the most positive people i've ever met. Khoa truly loves what he does and the photographs he captures serve as living proof. My fiance and I couldn't have asked for a better engagement photo experience and we certainly know that our paths will cross again down the road to capture more terrific photos and memories.Sent on 12/05/2020
Logan R. · Getting married on 10/01/2022
A truly unforgettable experience!
My wife and I decided to elope to start off 2021 on a wonderful note and we needed a photographer to capture the day last minute. Within a week, Khoa was able to meet with us over Zoom and answer all of our questions, suggested a stunning location for the shoot, and gave us a memorable experience in which we will never forget. He is professional yet personable, funny, and has a detailed eye for a great shot. Not only was he able to capture our perfect day through photographs but he was able to get them back to us within a week! I highly recommend using Khoa Photography and I personally hope we are able to hire him again in the future.Sent on 02/02/2021
Connie C. · Getting married on 06/25/2022
Khoa will capture your most precious moments in the most beautiful, elegant, and fun way!
We are beyond satisfied and elated that Khoa was the one who took our engagement photos. These are the reasons why we believe he was the perfect photographer to help us celebrate our engagement:
1) He is VERY responsive and professional- From the very beginning when we first contacted him on instagram, he was very responsive and professional through online messaging. Every time we saw a message from him, we were excited, because he would give more details about the photoshoot or respond to a question that we had.
2) He goes ABOVE and BEYOND- He took a few extra photos for us during the photoshoot and was very open to ideas that we had. He was so kind and really wanted to capture every moment. He even stayed a little overtime to help us get beautiful sunset photos. He also brought prisms and even gave us special gifts at the end- polaroid photos of us during the photoshoot! The gift at the end was very thoughtful and it made the engagement photoshoot so special.
3) He will fix you up before taking the photos- When our hair or clothes were messed up, he was always there for us and he fixed us up to make our photos perfect.
4) He has excellent editing skills- His editing skills are meticulous and natural. We really liked how the background was not too edited and even though the photos were edited, it still looked very natural and candid. We thought the prism and filter effects he chose were unique and they looked great!
5) He is experienced in posing couples candidly and finding the best areas to take pictures- The area we were shooting at required a lot of walking around and finding areas to take the photos, but he was very experienced and he was able to find the best spots to take beautiful pictures.
6) He is very kind and patient. He makes you feel very comfortable- It took some time walking from one location to the next and during that time he talked to us sincerely and got to know us better. I also had to change clothes halfway. However, during the entire time, he was very patient. He really helped make us feel comfortable and happy throughout the entire photoshoot.
All in all, we are VERY satisfied with Khoa's photography and editing skills. He is seriously the BEST and we would highly recommend him to anyone! He will definitely be able to capture your best moments so you can cherish them forever!
Sent on 06/03/2021