Lot 8

$2k - $2k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$2k - $2k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Lot 8 is a unique wedding venue in San Diego, California. This outdoor, repurposed parking lot space is the perfect location for a fun, memorable wedding. A modern, industrial take on a wedding venue, Lot 8 is a hidden gem. With cool and exciting repurposed furniture and an inclusive wedding package, Lot 8 is the stress free planning experience you deserve.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue is a fully private outdoor space with a beautiful covered area for reception. The flexible, customizable floor plan allows for you to envision your event in any way you'd like. The maximum capacity for the venue is up to 200 guests for a seated reception or up to 300 guests for a cocktail reception.

Now under new management, Lot 8 features a new cutting edge inclusive wedding package that will make planning come to life in a stress free way so you can enjoy the wedding journey 100%.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.3 out of 5 rating

• Nikita
    Nikita B. Married on 04/09/2022

Great Wedding Venue

Lot 8 was a great outdoor venue for our wedding of about 70 guests. It is full of greenery and succulents and didn’t need a lot of extra decor.

Julie and Mary with Epic Events Group and Christine with Eco Caters, were so accommodating and understanding through the entire process and I couldn’t have asked to plan my wedding with a better team :)

Our day-of-wedding coordinator, Ela, was a joy to work with. She was kind, and did a great job with extra details that I wanted added. She was very attentive and made sure that everything went smoothly.

My guests loved the food provided by Eco Caters and some went back for seconds. We opted for the second bartender, knowing our crowd might be more on the demanding side, and the bartenders were very professional and our guests really enjoyed their drinks.

As a note, you do have to provide all of the cups, ice, liquor, garnishes etc. for the bar but that was simple with Costco. We were able to drop everything off around 12pm the day of the wedding with help of family and friends. The ice was dropped off closer to 2pm to try and prevent a lot of melting. And if your wedding is going to be on a cooler night, you will want to rent propane tanks for the heat lamps.

DJ Shaun was AMAZING and kept the party going just we as we asked during our consultation. I would definitely recommend him as your DJ if choosing Lot 8.

Pastor William was responsive, kind, and so easy to work with. He took our notes of how we wanted the ceremony to go and executed it perfectly.

Florist Jerri Disney, took my vision of simple greenery and cream and made it a beautiful reality. I love what she did with my bridal bouquet and all of the florals at the wedding. She took everything into consideration when planning her designs and was communicative the whole way.

Kristina Joy with Epic Studios is a PHENOMENAL photographer! She was prompt, professional and I am in love with the moments she captured throughout the day.

We had an amazing day thanks to all the those at Lot 8. Any issues that arose during the day were handled promptly and professionally. I highly recommend Lot 8 to anyone looking to plan a wedding in the San Diego area!
    Johanna R. Married on 05/19/2019

Best wedding location & team

I was so excited when I walked into Lot 8 -Once I walked in we knew that is the place we wanted to get married at...The whole process was easy and no hassle! We had the pleasure with working with Megan and Nikala, they both are amazing and fun to work with!! Megan was our day of coordinator that Lot 8 has to offer and she was AMAZING!!! Megan is so sweet, kind and works hard!! Throughout our wedding planning process, they checked in, made sure we were happy and had everything organized for us! This venue is the best of both worlds....centrally located in San Diego, has a lot of parking, beautiful succulent and greenery decor on the walls, market lights on the ceiling and a beautiful half built roof that makes the venue look enchanted!! I walked in the day of my wedding and just cried on how beautiful it looked....my enchanting boho moody wedding came to life. Thank you for making our day beautiful....I know where I will be having my baby shower at hahaha!!
  • Lindsay S
    Lindsay Married on 06/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had the pleasure of being the first event held at Lot 8. Every year Vario Wedding and Vario Productions throws an annual marketing partying with 300 + people, and we love hosting our event at new innovative locations. We came across Lot 8 and were instantly excited to be the first event at a brand new location. We worked with the whole team, Inga, Nick, and Emily and they were all amazing throughout the entire process. Night of the party, the food, drinks, and service were wonderful and our guests loved the space! The space itself is a wonderful organic open air venue, with the opportunity to be transformed in so many ways. We video mapped the tires, and projected onto the storage container. This really made the space some to life at night. I would highly recommend Lot 8 for your next event or wedding!
  • illustration stars

7 photos · 05/21/2022
  • Mary Ann & Roy
    66 photos · 11/16/2019

Eco Caters Eco Caters Wedding Caterers

Lot 8 is our favorite San Diego venue. It's perfect for weddings. We give the venue high marks for its living walls, it's open floor plan, and its totally unique horse-trailer-bar. The number of hotels within walking distance make it ideal for out of town guests. The team who run the place are also stellar. They're responsive, accommodating, and work with couple's on their budget. They also have solid list of recommended vendors to help the day run smoothly. It's truly a one-stop-shop.

Willmus Weddings Willmus Weddings Wedding Videographers

I adore Emily and her team at Lot 8! As a wedding planner, it's super important to work with vendors that are not only professional, great at communicating and organized, but that you actually really enjoy. The Lot 8 team is all that and more! Plus the venue is like no other in San Diego. If you're looking for a cool, cute, hip, unique event space, look no further!

Dancing DJ Productions Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Lot 8 is a very hip and cool venue! Very well run! I look forward to my upcoming weddings there.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit