SoCal Hair & Makeup

San Diego, CA View map

Specializing in airbrush makeup, bridal hair styling & custom clip-in hair extensions. Experienced team will create the perfect look for you & your bridal party. We offer on-location services for a stress free beauty experience.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

• Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 07/27/2019

Dina is the best!!

Dina was my 3rd MUA that I had a trial with. I just couldn't seem to get the look right because I wanted to look more natural but still have good coverage without being a cake-face. I was beginning to think it was too much to ask, until I met Dina. She gave me exactly what I wanted!
    The day of the wedding was perfect, Dina and her partner worked on 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, me, and even put lashes on my flower girl. Dina is a very laid-back person, straight forward and level headed, and she works hard to make sure you're happy. We were all done in time and we all loved our makeup. I found Dina as she had done my cousin's wedding makeup 5 years ago! She did an amazing job back then too. I think you really can't get better! She doesn't charge a travel fee either. I am so happy she was available for my wedding, and I recommend her with full confidence that you'll love her too!
    Susan Married on 07/29/2017
    Dina and Jenn were the BEST to work with. They & their team did hair and makeup for me (bride), 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 1 grandmother, and at least 4 other aunts (maybe more? ...it was a crazy day). They were super accommodating to our changes (originally is was just going to be me + bridesmaids) and stayed on schedule the day of. Not only that but they are really sweet and fun to be around -- and you want that the morning of your wedding!! As the bride, I felt like they really spent a lot of time making sure my "look" was perfect and that I was happy with it. But honestly, all of the girls looked flawless. I did not have an issue with makeup fading throughout the night and my hair (which is thick & heavy) stayed up ALL night in the most perfect updo. LOVED working with SoCal Hair & Makeup and 100% recommend them!!
    Ruby Married on 10/01/2016
    Dina and Jenn are amazing! They did a great job during my hair and makeup trial which I did for engagement pictures. That turned out really lovely! And they did an even greater job on my actual wedding day. They were both super flexible and accommodating. My sister (MOH) and I had ideas but mostly left it to them to decide on what's best for our hair and makeup. On the other hand, my mom wanted something really simple, like no mascara. Everyone said we looked really pretty. I would definitely recommend SoCal Hair and Makeup!!! :)

6th ave San Diego, CA, 92025
6197230724
Location of (SoCal Hair & Makeup)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding