Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup

San Diego, CA View map

Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup is a wedding hair stylist and makeup artist based in San Diego, California. Owner Andrea Bernal aims to provide her clients with a relaxing experience, also ensuring that they look and feel their best for their special day.

This licensed cosmetologist and professional makeup artist uses only high-quality products to create the wedding look of your dreams. Clients can avail of an all-day package, which includes a post-ceremony touch-up, makeup for photos, and a hairstyle change for the reception, if desired. Andrea offers consultations to get to know your wedding vision and trials to help your big day run as smoothly as possible. When working with Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup for your event, you can also enjoy the following services:

• Blowouts
  • Extensions
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake-lash application

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Julie-Anne
    Julie-Anne Q. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Amazing Hair & Make Up for Bride & Bridal Party

Andrea is such a personable and accommodating hair and make up artist - she truly goes above and beyond. Leading up the wedding she was able to set up a trial for me, utilize a last minute hair piece I bought, recommended a spectacular lip gloss for the day of, and was able to redo my schedule because of so many changes. I was a bit of a needy bride, Andrea was so patient with me and I never felt like I was bothering her despite how busy she is.
    On my wedding day, we had 11 adult hair & make up, 1 youth, and 2 flower girls. The timing went flawlessly without any hiccups or delays. Her team was professional, but still so fun and sweet! Every person loved their hair and make up. I have coarse, thicker hair and I was worried it would not stay in an updo, however, my hair AND make up lasted from 12PM to 11PM! I felt so beautiful on my special day and my hair & make up turned out better than I could have expected.
    I highly recommend Unique & Flawless/ Andrea & her team. You will not regret hiring her for your hair and make up needs!
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn P. Married on 10/12/2022

Beautiful bridal makeup!!

I’m an older bride (63) and feel so lucky to have found Andrea to make me look and feel beautiful! She uses many different makeup products and since she is an expert, she knows which ones work best for a variety of people. Andrea is incredibly talented and her Instagram is full of very happy clients. Plus, she is so sweet and personable! We had such a good time together at both my trial and my wedding day. No wonder customers keep bringing her back for all their special occasions!
  • Laicee
    Laicee G. Married on 09/09/2022

100% recommend!

Andrea and her makeup artist were amazing! We got married on 9/9/2022 and had 12 people getting hair and makeup done. Everyone looked beautiful and they made sure that everyone was happy with their look. 100% recommend! You can tell they love their job and will keep you at ease on your wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sky Simone Photography + Video Sky Simone Photography + Video Wedding Photographers

Andrea is an exceptional makeup artist and hair stylist with attention to detail. Prompt at having beautiful hair and makeup ready for the bride and bridal party on time, her friendly professional nature makes her a must have for your bridal preparations. Beautiful wedding photographs and video are all you're left with after the day is over, and a flawless face is a big part of that perfection. You can see plenty of her work in my portfolio too! xoxo Sky Simone Photography + Film www.skysimonephotography.com

1545 tho ninh pl San Diego, CA, 92027

6:00 am to 7:00 pm
Location of (Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding