Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup Reviews

54 Reviews for Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup

• Andy

Andy Nori · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Excellent!

I got married october 27th and my original hair and make-up stylist (never work with bridal beauty on the go) completely flaked on me on the day of my MORNING wedding. Never even heard from them again. I was stressed. I searched for a long while early in the morning. Until i found unique and flawless. I called as soon as they opened and andrea was simply amazing. Terry, one of the stylists drove 2 HOURS to help me get ready for the wedding and the hair and makeup was absolutely stunning! I received many compliments on my wedding day. Im extremely happy. Thank you so much andrea and terry!! You two are so kind and amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Laura

Laura Noonan Alvarado · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing experience with Andrea - highly recommend!!!

Andrea's work is incredible! She did all the makeup for our daughter's wedding (7 bridesmaids, the bride and me the mother of the bride) in San Diego and we could not have been more thrilled! First I have to say what a beautiful person she is -- inside and out. She is very kind and so easy to work with ... she listens to what you want before she starts and she tailors the makeup to each person's needs. Her work is really stunning! Natural yet dramatic and tasteful. As mother of the bride I was nervous getting my make up done (I've never had anyone do it before). But I could not have been happier! I got so many compliments. Everybody looked amazing and our daughter (the bride's) makeup was stunning. The makeup lasted all day without touch ups which was really nice. I would definitely hire her again for makeup. We would also use her for hair in the future (her work is beautiful) but our daughter's good friend did everyone's hair for the wedding. Great job - thank you SO much Andrea!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Ruth Ashcraft · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Amazing hair and makeup

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Andrea and Terri. They did hair and make up for my DIL, me , and the wedding party. I’m 67 years old and have never felt so beautiful. All of the girls looked amazing and the bride, April was absolutely stunning. They are knowledgeable and know exactly how to work with various skin types. The girl hair was just as amazing as the flawless makeup. I would highly recommend this company if you want to look beautiful for any occasion. Also, as a side note....they stepped in last minute when the other artist didn’t get back to us. Love you girl, and it was my pleasure meeting you both😘

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Kate

Kate Kelly · Married on 02/15/2020

Hair & Makeup

Andrea does amazing work! She is extremely professional and helpful. Very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Angelica Hernandez · Married on 12/20/2019

Military Ball

Andrea was beyond great! She did everything so fast I was ready in a hour and still happened to look amazing!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful!

Andrea was extremely kind and talented. For three people who never do much with their hair or care to wear makeup, she sure did transform us for my sisters wedding! We also booked her about a week and a half before the wedding, so we were definitely lucky she was available! It seems she can do whatever you desire with your hair or makeup for your wedding or your bridesmaids! Again, she was great, and made getting ready for the wedding enjoyable!!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Jessica Corea · Married on 12/07/2019

Hair and makeup.

Very talented, positive attitud and with so much potential

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Crawford · Married on 11/15/2019

Formal Event

AMAZING! She came in and saved the day after my makeup artist I had hired backed out the day of! She was prompt, professional and her work was perfect! So thankful!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Rachel Stewart · Married on 11/11/2019

Best hair and makeup i ever had

I was looking for a makeup artist on Instagram for my wedding and as soon I saw her work I fell in love with it!
    I contacted Andrea the owner and she was very responsive to my emails which was a plus. On the trial she did some recommendations to achieve the look that I was looking for, I wanted a lot of volume but with my own hair wasn’t enough so she recommended clip ins hair extensions, Andrea sent me the link of the ones that are the best for an affordable price and omg!!!... the result was amazing that I couldn’t resist not to cry, and surprisingly the makeup stayed in place that there was no touch ups needed...
    On my wedding everything was stress free!! Andrea provided an schedule that included services for all my 8 bridesmaids hair and makeup plus moms, we were ready even 1 hr before the schedule which that was perfect for touch ups... my hair and makeup lasted basically till the next day !!!

I highly recommend Andrea and her team!! They are simply the best in San Diego and I will definitely recommend her services to everyone!!

Thank you Andrea !!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Tracy Wensel · Married on 10/25/2019

Fantastic! Andrea is just lovely!

Andrea was AMAZING!!
    She came to my hotel suite and did my Brusal make up and my 3 daughters. We were all so pleased with our results.
    Andrea is personable, pays attention to detail and really fun to work with!! She did an amazing job on our hair and make up! I had a hard time finding an artist that could do both equally.
    So happy that I found Andrea. I adore her!
    Don’t hesitate, just book her. You won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

April Perkins · Married on 10/13/2019

Unique and Flawless absolutely exceeded my hopes and expectations!

I got married last Sunday and four days before my wedding my HMUA flaked out on me, I went in to panic mode. Got online and started reading reviews and looking at before and after photos. Unique and Flawless stood out because of how many amazing reviews Andrea had and more importantly her photos showed her talent. I'm an older bride, 45 and then some lol, so I need more help than the 24 year old naturally gorgeous bride with already flawless skin haha. I messaged her for a long shot that she'd even be available on such short notice and she called me within 20 minutes.

We talked for a few minutes and all of that panic dissipated, she's the kindest and hardest working woman and she assured me that even though she had three other commitments that weekend she would make it happen because every bride deserves to feel beautiful on her wedding day and does not need any extra stress, so I booked her then and there without a trial.

Her and Terri showed up early and set up in our bridal salon and got to work. It's incredible how quickly they work and the magic they do! They started with my bridesmaids and then got to me last so my makeup and hair was as fresh as it could be before the ceremony. It wasn't super hot but it was definitely warm out. I was worried about looking old in the sun and my makeup sweating off, but it didn't. Even after all my crying it stayed put beautifully! My hair looked so pretty and my girls all looked amazing too! Andrea even did my MIL's makeup and she looked stunning. Gotta love that airbrush makeup, it did wonders for all of us!

I didn't realize how important having a PROFESSIONAL HMUA was until it was almost too late. I couldn't fathom spending the money for someone else to do my makeup but paid big bucks for a photographer when it dawned on me, what if I look all sweaty and blotchy in all of my wedding photos lol can't have that! I learned a valuable lesson, when it's your big day, feeling beautiful makes you shine the whole day and night through and that is PRICELESS!!!

Andrea doesn't even charge as much as some others and I'm so grateful I chose her because she's an absolute professional and loves what she does and it shows in her personality and her work. I promise you will be happy with Andrea and her team, if you're not then maybe you're not a reasonable person lol. One of her reviews that got me was a bride saying how sad she was to take her make up off at the end of the night because of how beautiful she felt and I totally understood that the night of my wedding too. It's magical how she transforms you into the perfect you, not caked on over the top dramatic you, but the natural as can be with a tad of glamorous perfect for your wedding day you!

When my husband saw me for the first time he cried and that was sexy as hell to me. If Andrea can help this old lady look stunning enough for her man to shed tears then she can do it for you too! My daughter is having Andrea do her hair and makeup for her Grad pictures next month because she was so happy with how she looked for the wedding. My MIL said it was the most beautiful she's ever
    looked. My whole wedding party was happy with their hair and makeup and we can't thank Andrea and Terri enough!! If you're reading reviews to find the right HMUA for you that means you're newly engaged so CONGRATULATIONS!! Take my word for it... you will worry about so many details but the most important one is YOU, so hire Andrea and all the worries about how you will look are gone and you will shine like the precious gem you are. Best investment you will make!

p.s. I hated the thought of my before photo going up on her site but I realized it was her before and after photos that sold me, so please forgive how terrible I look haha, thankfully she helped to polish me up.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Kindra Cox · Married on 03/28/2019

Imaginable

Wow! She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I’m very picky on what is done and she did beyond imagineable. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/16/2019

Married 3/31/19

Andrea was such a joy to work with. She was very easy to communicate with and was flexible on scheduling for the trial. She was so personable and made it easy to work with. All I had to do was show her pictures of ideas and she had and she made me look stunning! Immediately I knew she was the perfect fit for us! I sent her how many people needed what and she was able to build a schedule based off that info and when we needed to leave.

On the day she arrived to the house and immediately began working. She was so fast but did beautiful work! My hair has a hard time holding a curl but she got mine to stay like a dream!

If I need hair and make up again I'd use her in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Matt Mcdonough · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Fun Blessed

My wife and I went to see her before my marine corps ball and the experience was amazing had one of the coolest conversations and my wife’s makeup came out amazing and lasted 2 days!! she loved it and we will definitely be returning customers.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Ann

Ann Landstrom · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional photo studio

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Andrea.
    She has been my main hair and makeup artist for the last 2 years as an independent HMU in my studio. She has done make up and hair for my clients that have done photo sessions from a headshot for their business to a boudoir session or glamour/fashion. All my clients loved their makeup and have nothing but 5 star reviews for her work. I highly recommend Andrea and you will not be disappointed in her work, wonderful personality and service. To see more of Andreas work please look at my website annphotography.com

Sent on 10/26/2018

Allysa · Married on 10/20/2018

She made my wedding day flawless

Best experience ever!

I want to start off with Andrea herself. Andrea is a beautiful woman, beautiful mother and beautiful soul.

My wedding was on 10/20/18 and I will update with pictures once I get them in.

Now for what the future brides want to hear:

Pricing: in this competitive market, unique and flawless is definitely reasonable. The quality definitely exceeds her price.

Flexibility: I changed my hair and makeup twice...and even on the day of I asked for something a little different. Andrea never once gave me a hard time. She executed flawlessly and I was so impressed.

Punctuality: Even though my venue was hard to find, and even though she got lost, Andrea was on time. She managed to finish everything on time and she even stayed longer during my photo shoot to make sure my veil was on correctly.

I highly recommend Andrea ...and also her free lancer Terry (who is beautiful and hilarious) for your wedding. Go with people you can trust. You can trust Unique and Flawless.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Ami · Married on 10/07/2018

Andrea and her team are the best in the business. Hands down. I went to Andrea for my wedding make up trial and she was so nice and warm and friendly - she put me at ease the minute I sat down in her chair and transformed my face into exactly what I wanted!!! She listened and delivered ! My wedding was soon after she had her little baby girl and anyone else would have cancelled or sent one of her other girls. But not Andrea, a mere week after her baby was born Andrea came to do my make up because she had promisejd to do it. She’s the boss lady, and an inspiration and she and her team were on time, quick , efficient and all my girls and I looked our very very best. They are make up gods and I would not hesitate using them again !

Sent on 10/14/2018

Kim · Married on 10/06/2018

Andrea and her team did a beautiful job on me, my bridesmaids, and my mom. Our hair and makeup looked flawless, and it held up very well through lots of dancing! I’ve never felt so beautiful. I would absolutely use Andrea again for another special occasion in the San Diego area.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kailyn Healey · Married on 10/01/2018

Stunning! Can’t believe how amazing my makeup turned out!

Ms. Andrea is absolutely amazing. She did my makeup for my last high school homecoming dance and I couldn’t be more happier with how it came out. I will definitely be asking her to do my makeup for any other school dances this year. She is a fabulous makeup artist and an incredible, woman! I would definitely recommend her for any occasion you might have!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Reyna Irizarry · Married on 09/22/2018

Fabulously Beautiful

Andrea and her team did amazing! She made my important moments so fabulous! I couldn’t think of anyone better to do my hair, makeup, and lashes.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Nornita · Married on 09/15/2018

Andrea is such a nice and easy person to get comfortable with. She listens to your wants but also excellent at offering her professional opinion. She is great at communicating and punctual. Her service is worth even more than her listed price, so ensure to tip her well. Her brushes and tools are always clean (super important) and she is also very efficient. My bridesmaids and I loved make-up and it lasted all day and all night. If she is available, ensure to book her ASAP.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Julia · Married on 09/01/2018

Oh my Gosh, I adore working with Andrea, and so do my clients! I am a portrait photographer at Studio Bijou, and Andrea is part of my goto MUA team. Her work is always flawless, feminine, and just right, whether I want my client in classic beauty or all-out glam. She really gets my artistic vision and helps me co-create the look I am capturing. She is a great team player, great communicator, and it's just so lovely to be in her presence. In the world of visual arts, taste is everything. I am very picky about whom I trust my clients to. And Andrea never disappoints!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Susan · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing, will be the only one I call for future events

Andrea was amazing, she did both mine and my daughters hair and make up for my daughters quinceañera. Makeup was stunning and hair was gorgeous. She was also very sweet and friendly. She will be the only one I call for any futures events I attend. Absolutely fell in love with her work!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Marisela · Married on 07/13/2018

I had THE BEST EXPERIENCE with Andrea. She did all our hair and makeup by herself. We started on time and were even done early! We were all dressed and ready for pictures before my photographers got there. Everybody that got their make up and hair done were FLAWLESS, i really really mean that. I couldn’t have been happier on my wedding day. Andrea made me feel like family since the day i met her. It was like I’ve always known her. She really went above and beyond and exceeding all my expectations. If you are looking for an amazing, out of this world hair and makeup stop here because you found it . If i could give Andrea a higher rating i would.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Nina · Married on 07/03/2018

Andrea is great! I was sooo happy with my make up and hair on my wedding day. She did exactly what I asked her for. I didn’t have to worry about my hair and make up on my wedding day. At all. I trusted her fully. I did lots of research and did few trials. After I did the trial with Andrea I knew she is the one.
    She is very understanding and patient. I’d totally recommend her.

Sent on 09/01/2018