Salon Maison

610 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 48
  • Real Weddings 3

About Salon Maison

Specializing in weddings for over 25 years, Salon Maison is at the forefront of wedding beauty and style!

Referred by the top wedding planners, venues, and photographers, our clientele includes a host of celebrities and distinguished personalities who rely on us to provide the highest level of customer service.

You can count on us to create the perfect look for your individual features during your included pre-session, and to delight you and your bridal party on your wedding day with our relaxing and pampering signature service.

Salon Maison is An Award Winning Bridal Hair and Makeup Company located in Orange County. We serve Los Angeles, San Diego, and Riverside County weddings. We love Temecula wine country weddings as well!

Consistently Voted Best Wedding Hair and Bridal Makeup!

Available for Destination Weddings World Wide.

Winner of the Hall of Fame Award for Best Bridal Hair and Wedding Makeup! - The Knot

Winner of the Couple's Choice Award for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020! - Wedding Wire

www.salonmaison.net | Orange County 949-791-7824 / details@salonmaison.net

Videos 4 vídeos

40 Reviews for Salon Maison

• Kelsey

Kelsey Aloy · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful experience, despite hiccup the morning of!

My wife and I got married in October (2019) at the Mission Inn Hotel in Riverside CA and we really enjoyed working with Salon Maison for our hair & makeup services! Our Bridal and Bridal Party hair and makeup was just perfect! From the moment I emailed and called Salon Maison they were very clear, honest, and communicative. I loved that they immediately in my first email sent me their pricing. I did a lot of research and found that Salon Maison’s pricing was very average/fair for high quality services and the years of experience they have! Being two brides, having two Mother of the Brides, and 8 Bridesmaids, Salon Maison was very helpful and accommodating in making sure our hair and makeup looked great for our large party of 12 ladies! I found them to be very communicative over email and the phone and they always responded quickly. Handling payments over the phone was very easy with them too. Both of our hair trials were wonderful and we truly had a great experience. With having two Brides, it was important to us that we had multiple stylists so that we wouldn’t get behind in our getting ready the morning of the wedding. Salon Maison said that we would have at least 3 stylists for the day.

The morning of the wedding, there was unfortunately a medical emergency with one of our 3 stylists and Salon Maison emailed/called at 5:45am that day to inform me. Due to the medical emergency they said they were sending their most senior stylist as one of our 2 other stylists and that they would work on getting a third person. Our hair/makeup was supposed to start at 7am, but they said they would be about 15/20 minutes delayed because of this and unfortunately they were closer 45/50 minutes late which made our day start about an hour behind. We also didn’t end up getting a third stylist like we needed. This delay was unfortunate as it affected our photo taking schedule later, but of course there was nothing we could do since it was a medical emergency. We ended about an hour later than planned. It was unfortunate, but not their fault. I wish there was perhaps a back up stylist plan with Salon Maison, in case something like this happens. Despite the late start, our stylists Heidi and Aliyah were fantastic. They did such an incredible job making sure that our Bridal Hair/Makeup and our Bridal party’s Hair/Makeup looked wonderful. They both truly listened to us in what we were wanting and what our Mother’s and Bridesmaid’s wanted as well. Heidi (the most senior stylist), was a hair/makeup magician. Despite the late start and missing 3rd stylist, she got through our party’s hair/makeup so quickly and so we were only 1 hour delayed. She also was so kind to offer our full party complimentary eye lashes with their makeup due to the delay.

Overall, we really enjoyed working with Salon Maison despite the hiccup and absolutely loved our hair and makeup on our wedding day! Our hair/makeup lasted till the very end and we felt fabulous every moment.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Emma Vignali · Married on 08/31/2019

Beauty Bliss with Salon Maison

Salon Maison did such a wonderful job on our wedding beauty! I had 8 people total getting hair/makeup and they staffed the morning of the wedding with enough people and enough time for everyone to be done for pictures! And they were so flexible when I asked to add services a month before the wedding. They were very accommodating to my bridesmaids/mothers who all wanted different hair and makeup styles. All personnel were very nice and professional. Yasmine who did my hair/makeup was SO nice and did an absolutely fabulous job! She was very thorough during our pre-session and made my hair and makeup look even better for the big day! Overall I was super happy with their service and would definitely recommend them to any ladies looking for fresh and flawless makeup/hair for the wedding day.

Sent on 09/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Salon Maison FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

Real Weddings

• Lindeman Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Salon Maison has consistently done beautiful work for many of our clients over the years! a pleasure to work with as a client or planner!

• Hildebrand Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Salon Maison is great. We have worked with them many times. They do an amazing job.

• Every Last Detail LLC Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, Salon Maison is one of my favorite hair and makeup vendors. They are professional, always on time, easy to communicate with and my clients are always happy with their services. They are also affordable for the servce they provide. I will continue to highly recommend them to all of my clients! I love working with Salon Maison!

• 610 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach, CA, 92660 See on map
    949-303-7506 (Phone number)
    Location of (Salon Maison)