Salon Maison Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Amy D. Married on 07/23/2022

All I can say is WOW!

All I can say is WOW. Heidi and her team were absolutely fantastic! My wedding was on July 23, 2022 and Heidi made my beauty dreams come true. Her and her team were super professional and made they day run so smooth and they really helped set the energy in the room to not be stressful. I had 9 bridesmaid and a MOB and MOG, I was stressed about the amount of ladies, but the team did a fantastic job and everyone looked gorgeous. Thank you so much Heidi and Salon Maison!!!
    Rose C. Married on 06/08/2022

Amazing Experience

Heidi did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup. She came to my hotel, took her time, and made me feel special on my wedding day! I would and will recommend Salon Maison to EVERYONE!
    Tara S. Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing :)

Heidi and her team were absolutely incredible. They were very efficient and made me look and feel gorgeous! 10000% would recommend.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kayla Married on 11/05/2021

Great hair and makeup!

Salon Maison was awesome! The girls who came were super nice and made me and my group look great. All of our hair and makeup lasted all day! Thank you Salon Maison team!!!
    Brenda A. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I had a beach ceremony and we all looked amazing! I was surprised how well everything stayed. We all still looked beautiful at the end of the night :)

I would definitely recommend Salon Maison and their team of experts! So responsive and easy to work with.
    Candace J. Married on 10/02/2021

Stunning!!!

The hair and make for my beach ceremony was amazing! Everyone still look great at the end of the night. Salon Maison was so easy to work with. Very responsive and professional!
    Angela S. Married on 05/22/2021

Great Experience

I used Salon Maison for my wedding May 22, 2021. What a great choice. Everything went so smoothly from my first contact with the company. So professional! My hair and makeup was exactly like I wanted and lasted all night. I would highly recommend Salon Maison!
  • Haley
    Haley T. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Heidi and her team were absolutely fantastic! From start to finish, Heidi was wonderful to work with. I loved my makeup/hair rehearsal I did with her. She created the perfect look for my wedding day. On the day of, she made me look even more fabulous then I thought I could look! She captured everything I wanted to look like on my wedding day. I had 7 bridesmaid, my mom and the groom’s mom get their hair and makeup done by Heidi and the team as well. Everyone looked stunning! Thank you so much! We loved every minute of working with you!
    Kash N. Married on 03/03/2020

Great experience!

Picture perfect and flawless while still being natural and myself. Very talented staff and my photos came out perfect! Great experience during the entire process. They made the day fun and relaxed!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey A. Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful experience, despite hiccup the morning of!

My wife and I got married in October (2019) at the Mission Inn Hotel in Riverside CA and we really enjoyed working with Salon Maison for our hair & makeup services! Our Bridal and Bridal Party hair and makeup was just perfect! From the moment I emailed and called Salon Maison they were very clear, honest, and communicative. I loved that they immediately in my first email sent me their pricing. I did a lot of research and found that Salon Maison’s pricing was very average/fair for high quality services and the years of experience they have! Being two brides, having two Mother of the Brides, and 8 Bridesmaids, Salon Maison was very helpful and accommodating in making sure our hair and makeup looked great for our large party of 12 ladies! I found them to be very communicative over email and the phone and they always responded quickly. Handling payments over the phone was very easy with them too. Both of our hair trials were wonderful and we truly had a great experience. With having two Brides, it was important to us that we had multiple stylists so that we wouldn’t get behind in our getting ready the morning of the wedding. Salon Maison said that we would have at least 3 stylists for the day.

The morning of the wedding, there was unfortunately a medical emergency with one of our 3 stylists and Salon Maison emailed/called at 5:45am that day to inform me. Due to the medical emergency they said they were sending their most senior stylist as one of our 2 other stylists and that they would work on getting a third person. Our hair/makeup was supposed to start at 7am, but they said they would be about 15/20 minutes delayed because of this and unfortunately they were closer 45/50 minutes late which made our day start about an hour behind. We also didn’t end up getting a third stylist like we needed. This delay was unfortunate as it affected our photo taking schedule later, but of course there was nothing we could do since it was a medical emergency. We ended about an hour later than planned. It was unfortunate, but not their fault. I wish there was perhaps a back up stylist plan with Salon Maison, in case something like this happens. Despite the late start, our stylists Heidi and Aliyah were fantastic. They did such an incredible job making sure that our Bridal Hair/Makeup and our Bridal party’s Hair/Makeup looked wonderful. They both truly listened to us in what we were wanting and what our Mother’s and Bridesmaid’s wanted as well. Heidi (the most senior stylist), was a hair/makeup magician. Despite the late start and missing 3rd stylist, she got through our party’s hair/makeup so quickly and so we were only 1 hour delayed. She also was so kind to offer our full party complimentary eye lashes with their makeup due to the delay.

Overall, we really enjoyed working with Salon Maison despite the hiccup and absolutely loved our hair and makeup on our wedding day! Our hair/makeup lasted till the very end and we felt fabulous every moment.
    Emma V. Married on 08/31/2019

Beauty Bliss with Salon Maison

Salon Maison did such a wonderful job on our wedding beauty! I had 8 people total getting hair/makeup and they staffed the morning of the wedding with enough people and enough time for everyone to be done for pictures! And they were so flexible when I asked to add services a month before the wedding. They were very accommodating to my bridesmaids/mothers who all wanted different hair and makeup styles. All personnel were very nice and professional. Yasmine who did my hair/makeup was SO nice and did an absolutely fabulous job! She was very thorough during our pre-session and made my hair and makeup look even better for the big day! Overall I was super happy with their service and would definitely recommend them to any ladies looking for fresh and flawless makeup/hair for the wedding day.
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 08/23/2019

Highly recommend!

The girls were awesome and so efficient, 3 of my bridesmaids and myself got hair and make up and were so pleased with the outcome. Scheduling a trial and filling out the contract was super easy and I definitely recommend their services!
  • Mariah
    Mariah C. Married on 06/01/2019

Great all around!

Macy did an awesome job with my make-up! I have only worn a full face of products a couple of times in my life, so I was a little nervous about wanting to still feel like myself but also look good in pictures on my wedding day. The scheduling and communication was easy and stress-free, the trial went smoothly, and my make-up lasted for > 12 hours without any smudging or discoloration despite all the crying and dancing!
  • Giovanny
    Giovanny Married on 03/03/2019

Very happy :)

Very friendly and helpful in helping choose make up and hair. Even made a trial day to sample the wedding day look which was very helpful for engagement photos.
    Alexis A. Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience

I Would highly recommend Salon Maison. They are wonderful! They really listen to what you want. My stylist was amazing! And management was very friendly and so easy to work with.
    Jessica M. Married on 10/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I never thought I could look so beautiful!

I decided to go with Salon Maison for my wedding hair and makeup from all the good things I have heard about them. It was absolutely the right choice! They made me feel soo special and beautiful on my big day. They were very professional and most importantly on time!! All my friends are starting to plan their own weddings and I tell them they MUST go with Salon Maison!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The team at Salon Maison were amazing - they accommodated my last minute request for hair and make up services for my engagement shoot, provided a wonderful experience in the Blow Out Bar (including champagne!), and delivered on their promise of photo-ready hair and make up. Not only have I had endless compliments on my make up for the shoot, but my hair stayed curled for the entire 2.5 hour shoot (this NEVER happens!). Thank you SO much!
  • Allison & Wyatt
    Allison W. Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Salon Maison is the real deal. The quality of wedding services they provide is excellent. We had an amazing experience from start to finish for the wedding day. I appreciated the hair/makeup trial while Heidi took great detailed notes, and knew exactly what to do the day of. The day of our wedding was a little hectic, but it did not phase the professional hair and makeup team. Our bridal party was stunning and everyone felt that their ideas of what they wanted to look like came to life, everyone got compliments all day. I felt exactly the way I imagined and even the smallest details were accomodated to perfection. Thank you for making us all even more beautiful!
    -Alli & Wyatt 8/18/18
    Selena R. Married on 06/23/2018

5 Stars All The Way!

Salon Maison did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup. My stylist was such a pleasure to work with and clearly knew what she was doing. She interpreted what I wanted in a hairstyle perfectly and listened to my feedback and did the best job on my big day! All of my bridesmaids loved their updos as well and they were so professional. Highly recommend!
    Lacey Married on 05/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would recommend Salon Maison for any event you might want to look amazing for. I used them for myself for my wedding, as well as for my bridesmaids and the moms/grandmas for a total of 13 people. They managed getting all of our hair and makeup done within a pretty quick time, and we were all beyond happy with the way we looked after. They were quick, friendly, and professional and i could never thank them enough for making me and all of my important ladies feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day.
    Sarah Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Salon Maison for our wedding in Dana Point on 4/28/18 and they were AMAZING! I booked a pre-session and was assigned to Heidi who did a trial run on my hair and make up. She did such a great job and listened to everything I wanted while also making recommendations. She took the time to adjust things and made sure I loved my hair and make up. The day of, Heidi and her team came to us at the hotel where we were getting ready with all the supplies needed, even chairs. They did hair and make up for myself, my bridal party, and even fit my mom in at the last minute when she decided she wanted her hair done as well. Heidi and her team did such a great job on everyone's hair and make up. The girls all loved how it turned out. The make up also photographed well. They have great customer service and were very easy to work with. I really liked that they are a mobile salon and come to you. I highly recommend Salon Maison!
    Ashley Married on 04/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Salon Maison is AMAZING! The staff is so friendly and they really listen to what you want which is so important when going to get your hair & makeup done. I felt so beautiful and relaxed. I highly recommend them!
    Jaclyn Married on 03/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heidi and her team (she brought Ashley and Maggie along the day of) did makeup for my wedding and I honestly can’t say enough great things about their skill. My makeup as well as my bridesmaids looked OUTSTANDING. Those that got their hair done were not only happy with the way it looked, but how quick they do hair! I had other trials prior to my sister and I finding Heidi, and there was zero comparison. Heidi and her team listen and truly make you look like the best version of yourself. My now hubby was freaked out by the “bridal makeup” thing because they tend to look too heavy, almost like dance recital makeup. He was very impressed just by my trial and he’s not really one to care much about makeup or hair! Go with this team if you are getting married in the general area. You won’t be disappointed! Sweetest girls with patience and talent! OH, and the fake lashes they use are stunning! THANK YOU LADIES! Pictures below!
    Megan M. Married on 03/14/2018

the best around

Salon Maison was professional, timely and efficient with my hair and makeup - for me, 4 girls & my mom! She allowed us to feel natural, comfortable and just like ourselves with her around. My stylist made my dream come true!
    Ceann Married on 03/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So glad I find this company on Weddingwire. After checking with several other companies, this was by far the cheapest. I was leary as the saying goes, you get what you paid for. But they had such great reviews, so I booked them. I am so glad I did, they were so helpful and suggested I not go with airbrushing which I originally wanted. The gal was on time, actually a few minutes early and was so professional and I didn't need to have her change a thing. All my friends were very impressed as well. I will definitely be using them again.
illustration stars