Salon Maison Reviews

Salon Maison 4
Salon Maison 5

Emma Vignali · Married on 08/31/2019

Beauty Bliss with Salon Maison

Salon Maison did such a wonderful job on our wedding beauty! I had 8 people total getting hair/makeup and they staffed the morning of the wedding with enough people and enough time for everyone to be done for pictures! And they were so flexible when I asked to add services a month before the wedding. They were very accommodating to my bridesmaids/mothers who all wanted different hair and makeup styles. All personnel were very nice and professional. Yasmine who did my hair/makeup was SO nice and did an absolutely fabulous job! She was very thorough during our pre-session and made my hair and makeup look even better for the big day! Overall I was super happy with their service and would definitely recommend them to any ladies looking for fresh and flawless makeup/hair for the wedding day.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/23/2019

Highly recommend!

The girls were awesome and so efficient, 3 of my bridesmaids and myself got hair and make up and were so pleased with the outcome. Scheduling a trial and filling out the contract was super easy and I definitely recommend their services!

Salon Maison 6
    Salon Maison 7
    Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah Conley · Married on 06/01/2019

Great all around!

Macy did an awesome job with my make-up! I have only worn a full face of products a couple of times in my life, so I was a little nervous about wanting to still feel like myself but also look good in pictures on my wedding day. The scheduling and communication was easy and stress-free, the trial went smoothly, and my make-up lasted for > 12 hours without any smudging or discoloration despite all the crying and dancing!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Giovanny

Giovanny · Married on 03/03/2019

Very happy :)

Very friendly and helpful in helping choose make up and hair. Even made a trial day to sample the wedding day look which was very helpful for engagement photos.

Salon Maison 8
    Salon Maison 9
    Salon Maison 10
    Salon Maison 11
    Salon Maison 12
    Sent on 03/09/2019

Alexis Allen · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience

I Would highly recommend Salon Maison. They are wonderful! They really listen to what you want. My stylist was amazing! And management was very friendly and so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jessica Muse · Married on 10/16/2018

I never thought I could look so beautiful!

I decided to go with Salon Maison for my wedding hair and makeup from all the good things I have heard about them. It was absolutely the right choice! They made me feel soo special and beautiful on my big day. They were very professional and most importantly on time!! All my friends are starting to plan their own weddings and I tell them they MUST go with Salon Maison!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2018

The team at Salon Maison were amazing - they accommodated my last minute request for hair and make up services for my engagement shoot, provided a wonderful experience in the Blow Out Bar (including champagne!), and delivered on their promise of photo-ready hair and make up. Not only have I had endless compliments on my make up for the shoot, but my hair stayed curled for the entire 2.5 hour shoot (this NEVER happens!). Thank you SO much!

Salon Maison 13
    Salon Maison 14
    Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Allison & Wyatt

Allison & Wyatt · Married on 08/18/2018

Salon Maison is the real deal. The quality of wedding services they provide is excellent. We had an amazing experience from start to finish for the wedding day. I appreciated the hair/makeup trial while Heidi took great detailed notes, and knew exactly what to do the day of. The day of our wedding was a little hectic, but it did not phase the professional hair and makeup team. Our bridal party was stunning and everyone felt that their ideas of what they wanted to look like came to life, everyone got compliments all day. I felt exactly the way I imagined and even the smallest details were accomodated to perfection. Thank you for making us all even more beautiful!
    -Alli & Wyatt 8/18/18

Salon Maison 15
    Salon Maison 16
    Salon Maison 17
    Sent on 09/12/2018

Selena Reyes · Married on 06/23/2018

5 Stars All The Way!

Salon Maison did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup. My stylist was such a pleasure to work with and clearly knew what she was doing. She interpreted what I wanted in a hairstyle perfectly and listened to my feedback and did the best job on my big day! All of my bridesmaids loved their updos as well and they were so professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2018

lacey · Married on 05/17/2018

I would recommend Salon Maison for any event you might want to look amazing for. I used them for myself for my wedding, as well as for my bridesmaids and the moms/grandmas for a total of 13 people. They managed getting all of our hair and makeup done within a pretty quick time, and we were all beyond happy with the way we looked after. They were quick, friendly, and professional and i could never thank them enough for making me and all of my important ladies feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired Salon Maison for our wedding in Dana Point on 4/28/18 and they were AMAZING! I booked a pre-session and was assigned to Heidi who did a trial run on my hair and make up. She did such a great job and listened to everything I wanted while also making recommendations. She took the time to adjust things and made sure I loved my hair and make up. The day of, Heidi and her team came to us at the hotel where we were getting ready with all the supplies needed, even chairs. They did hair and make up for myself, my bridal party, and even fit my mom in at the last minute when she decided she wanted her hair done as well. Heidi and her team did such a great job on everyone's hair and make up. The girls all loved how it turned out. The make up also photographed well. They have great customer service and were very easy to work with. I really liked that they are a mobile salon and come to you. I highly recommend Salon Maison!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2018

Salon Maison is AMAZING! The staff is so friendly and they really listen to what you want which is so important when going to get your hair & makeup done. I felt so beautiful and relaxed. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 03/16/2018

Heidi and her team (she brought Ashley and Maggie along the day of) did makeup for my wedding and I honestly can’t say enough great things about their skill. My makeup as well as my bridesmaids looked OUTSTANDING. Those that got their hair done were not only happy with the way it looked, but how quick they do hair! I had other trials prior to my sister and I finding Heidi, and there was zero comparison. Heidi and her team listen and truly make you look like the best version of yourself. My now hubby was freaked out by the “bridal makeup” thing because they tend to look too heavy, almost like dance recital makeup. He was very impressed just by my trial and he’s not really one to care much about makeup or hair! Go with this team if you are getting married in the general area. You won’t be disappointed! Sweetest girls with patience and talent! OH, and the fake lashes they use are stunning! THANK YOU LADIES! Pictures below!

Salon Maison 18
    Salon Maison 19
    Salon Maison 20
    Salon Maison 21
    Sent on 04/26/2018

Megan Moore · Married on 03/14/2018

the best around

Salon Maison was professional, timely and efficient with my hair and makeup - for me, 4 girls & my mom! She allowed us to feel natural, comfortable and just like ourselves with her around. My stylist made my dream come true!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Ceann · Married on 03/04/2018

So glad I find this company on Weddingwire. After checking with several other companies, this was by far the cheapest. I was leary as the saying goes, you get what you paid for. But they had such great reviews, so I booked them. I am so glad I did, they were so helpful and suggested I not go with airbrushing which I originally wanted. The gal was on time, actually a few minutes early and was so professional and I didn't need to have her change a thing. All my friends were very impressed as well. I will definitely be using them again.

Salon Maison 22
    Salon Maison 23
    Salon Maison 24
    Sent on 03/16/2018

Alex Gomez · Married on 03/03/2018

Extremly happy with their work.

Quality work, punctual, and replied in a timely manner.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Julie · Married on 02/04/2018

My wedding planner recommended Salon Maison for my hair and make up and I couldn't have been more thrilled! I am so happy with my decision to use them for my wedding!

Cindy, Celeste, and Mary who all work in the office are amazing at the logistics, constant communication, answering all my questions, and coordinating all the details. I see whey they are the best, they are definitely on top of it!

I had a hair and make up pre-session with Ashley about 2 months prior to my wedding and she was fantastic. Not only was she easy going and talented she listened to my concerns and any changes I wanted without making me feel uncomfortable. I got to see several hair styles and I loved all of them but finally decided on a soft messy braid updo.

On the day of the wedding Ashley and her team all arrived promptly and worked efficiently to get myself and 12 other girls ready on time! They were so sweet and talented and everyone looked gorgeous! At the end of the night after tears and sweat, (from dancing all night) I still looked and felt amazing. Salon Maison was awesome, I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Denise · Married on 01/21/2018

had found Salon Maison on the Knot and was impressed by their stellar reviews - turns out their rave reviews are entirely accurate and they truly were so amazing! I was amazed by the talent my make-up artist had for my wedding. For my trial, I wanted to sample different styles until I felt totally comfortable and beautiful looking like myself. On the day my stylist came to me at The Four Seasons and was on time and so sweet and bubbly. You can tell she loves her job. I was especially blown away by the make-up she put on my mother and mother-in-law, turning these everyday lovely ladies into glamorous women. The makeup was soft and natural but made such a difference. They worked wonders on a total of 9 ladies and even had time to apply eyelashes last minute. Throughout all of our interactions, the entire Salon Maison team have been professional, courteous, and effective! I owe a huge THANK YOU to Salon Maison for making us all look and feel stunning on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Janet · Married on 01/19/2018

I had Salon Maison provide just makeup for my bridal party, mother, and I and could not have been happier. My regular hair dresser did my hair which I later regretted. I should have had Salon Maison for both. I had Angela for my airbrush makeup and was so happy with everything. I really wanted a soft natural look and she had great suggestions and it ended up being perfect. She was extremely friendly and comfortable to be around, which helped a lot the morning of the wedding. I got airbrush makeup done and was so glad I chose it because it looked beautiful and flawless the entire day. The rest of the team who helped with my Mom and bridal party were very professional and did a great job with everyone. It was also wonderful to have them come to our house rather than us having to go find parking over at a salon. I would highly recommend Salon Maison for your wedding, it was well worth it and a great experience!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/14/2018

I absolutely loved Salon Maison! The pre appointment was so much fun. I’m a professional model by trade so hair and makeup was my biggest concern. I was a little nervous but they won best hair and makeup for brides even over Gene Juarez so I booked an appointment with them (plus 3 other local places). They were the only ones that did not disappoint! My makeup was flawless and my hair was a half up style with a soft messy braid and beachy waves which was sooo stunning! Leading up to my wedding some ladies changed their minds on wanting just hair, or just makeup, or both, and management was very accommodating when I had to alter the reservation. I felt so embarrassed requesting constant changes but the office ladies really went above and beyond to make me happy. On the day they showed up early and handled 11 bridesmaids, myself, and the mothers. Using Salon Maison made it so easy to have such a large group, and everyone looked really beautiful. They came right to us for the same cost as others charge to come to the salon. So happy I chose Salon Maison and have referred them to all my friends.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Chloe · Married on 01/13/2018

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Salon Maison was beyond fantastic! They helped me look exactly how I wanted on my wedding day, flawless! They were able to look at pictures and make recommendations for me with my facial features (that is their specialty by the way) and immediately create gorgeous hair and makeup for me. My mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids said it was the best hair and makeup they had ever had before. Everyone looked natural, beautiful, flawless, and was genuinely happy! Angela worked with such ease and professionalism, was efficient, and finished early! I'm so grateful for Salon Maison for helping me feel like a supermodel on my big day!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/13/2018

Salon Maison is the best! I wanted a soft natural look for makeup and a half up do and they nailed it first try at my trial. I had a great experience working with them. I even forgot my veil and they graciously stayed later then my appointment time to put it in for me. They are wonderful!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Julie · Married on 12/24/2017

My wedding was last Sunday and I looked and felt like a million bucks! Salon Maison was my absolute favorite. They were so reasonably priced too (way less then Gene Juarez) plus they came to me on the wedding day. From the very start they were extremely professional and were quick to answer all my questions. When I went in for my trial they had complimentary champagne for me and I never felt rushed. It was a truly relaxing fabulous appointment. They work with your face shape and my stylist Katie had lots of great ideas for me and was so sweet and nice so I had no problem telling her that I wanted a little more blush. I tend to be shy so I really appreciated how easy going she was. I felt so beautiful leaving my trial. On my wedding day Katie arrived on time with her assistants and we got done 20 minutes early and everyone looked so amazing. Salon Maison is just amazing!...thats all I can say. Thank you again for making me feel and look like the most stunning bride ever!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Trisha · Married on 12/23/2017

Cant say enough about my wonderful stylist Angela from Salon Maison. She is so sweet and nice and talented. Cindy the office manager was great too and handled my contract and all my emails and calls and changes and was so kind and patient with me. My bridesmaids kept adding services which drove me crazy but Cindy in the office was so calm and sweet and always left me with a smile. I was referred by 2 other friends that used Salon Maison in the past and now I know why they sing their praises. My sister is using them for her wedding next year too and I am so excited to see them again. If you want to be very well taken care of and pampered with the most experience and talented staff Salon Maison is definitely a must have.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Jamie · Married on 12/16/2017

From the moment I booked Salon Maison their service stood out above any of my other vendors. Emails were returned same day, usually within minutes, which I found to be a real challenge with most of my other vendors. When it came to the hair and makeup for myself and my ladies I was really nervous about choosing a look. My stylist Angela was very patient and recommended a look and style that turned out even better than I hoped! Thank you Salon Maison!!

Sent on 01/01/2018