Serving the Seattle area and beyond!, Mill Creek, WA 98082 Map · Phone number

About Every Last Detail LLC

Stephanie Wilson, Professional Wedding Planner/Coordinator and owner of Every Last Detail, will work beside you to plan and coordinate your dream wedding whether it is informal or elegant, intimate or extravagant, and with budgets of all sizes. Stephanie has pride in her professionalism, but more important is the personal approach and genuine caring for each of her clients.

Every Last Detail offers full service planning, wedding day coordination and everything in between! Message us today and schedule a complimentary "getting to know you" meeting!

With eighteen years of professional experience, Every Last Detail can turn your wedding dreams into your dream wedding!

Follow Every Last Detail LLC on

Every Last Detail LLC 6
Every Last Detail LLC 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Tucker · Married on 09/01/2018

The best fun, stress-free, wedding planning team!

Stephanie and her team at Every Last Detail are absolutely amazing to work with - imagine your very best friend was also the best wedding planner, and that's Stephanie. My husband and I cannot recommend her and her team highly enough.

Stephanie helped us with her finishing touches services, which included an initial meeting to see where we were at and where we needed help, along with amazing vendor/service recommendations, followed by everything we could ever want or need for the two months leading up to our wedding. In that time, Stephanie met with us to go over a full list of what we needed to do ahead of and during our wedding and helped us setup final meetings with all of our vendors, which she attended.

On our wedding day, Stephanie took care of everything - we didn't have to worry about anything being setup or where we needed to be at any point. Stephanie took such great care of me, giving me snacks throughout the day, helping me fix my makeup, bustling my dress, and so much more. Stephanie and her team also took great care of our families, friends, and vendors.

Our wedding and the planning process was stress-free and a ton of fun to plan with Stephanie. My husband and I both agreed that the single best thing we did to make our wedding perfect was to hire Stephanie. After spending so much time with Stephanie, it was bittersweet when our wedding was over, for multiple reasons, but also because we didn't get to see Stephanie everyday. Thank you so much to Stephanie and her team - you are the absolute best and we love you!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Every Last Detail LLC 14
    Every Last Detail LLC 15
  • Rina

Rina N · Married on 08/12/2018

We didn’t know where to start!

We heard of Stephanie and her business through family members who used her services to pull off their big day. With a trusted recommendation, we felt confident meeting with her to discuss our situation and plans. My partner and I didn’t know where to begin with planning a wedding. Our parents live far away and felt we were able to handle it ourselves (far from it, in fact!) — but rather than mess around with cold-calling vendors, we sought a professional with contacts, experience and a solid work ethic. We contracted ELD for an entire year of assistance and it was worth every cent! Stephanie knew all of our chosen vendors personally and led our meetings with ease. She manages to be sweet and assertive: she almost always negotiated a fair price, contracts were examined and explained to us in full, and she always had our backs if something went wrong (that rarely happened, though). She emailed us monthly reports, weekly to-do lists, and near the end we were in touch daily to discuss whatever needed to be done. From the very start, Stephanie made it a priority to learn about us and help us personalize the wedding while minimizing stress on our parts. She’s warm and hilarious! It was an honor to get to know her over the course of a year. Our guests loved the wedding day and several remarked on how calm I looked in the midst of so much going on. I was happy to tell them we had a super hero working behind the scenes. If you are a busy person or even just a shy type-B personality, consider hiring a coordinator to assist you with your wedding. Even if it’s just for the wedding day and not the year — you won’t regret having help along the way. Best of luck!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Every Last Detail LLC's reply:

I am so grateful for that initial referral and all of the time I had with you two for the year leading up to your wonderful wedding day! The pleasure was all mine! What a joy you two are to be around. Endless smiles on my part when i think about the whole experience planning your wedding together! Thankful that I can now call you my friends. Thank you so much for your very kind words. Hugs!
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 08/04/2018

I can't begin to sing Stephanie's praises to adequate amounts. She truly was invaluable to our entire wedding process and made the entire thing feel FUN and exciting. She is a professional planner in every sense of the word and anticipated potential issues before they even crossed my mind. Our day would not have been the same without her, that I know for sure! I highly recommend her to anyone looking to have a dedicated, talented, and communicative planner on their side.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Every Last Detail LLC's reply:

Carley and Corbin, thank you, thank you, for your kind review and for being incredible clients. You two were such a treat to work with throughout the whole process - great personalities, a pleasure to be around and you have great taste in design/décor/details. I looked forward to every planning meeting and enjoyed every single one. My assistant and I had so much fun coordinating the personal and fun details on the wedding day. Your wedding at Sodo Park was top notch! I am lucky you picked me and so very thankful!!!

Every Last Detail LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,150.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,350.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Ring Around The Rose
    Ring Around The Rose Wedding Florists

If you want to plan your wedding without any stress, Stephanie Wilson is the coordinator for you! She has a list of vendors that ADORE how easy she is to work with. You will be a fan too when you see how she covers details you haven't even thought of! Her arsenal of creative vendors share her desire to make your day the best! With Stephanie in charge you can be confident that your dreams will come true; on time!. Don't doubt her charming, easy manner, she is professional, detailed and knowledgeable about all of the complications that go with planning a wedding even though she makes it look like a piece of cake! Lorie Britton Ringaroundtherose.com

• Scott Dulin
    Scott Dulin Wedding DJs

As with any industry, the wedding industry is full of "pro" vendors of varying degree and quality, ranging from novice to cream-of-the-crop. Stephanie Wilson is, without question, the epitome of the latter. Her passion is obvious, attention to detail is unyielding, and her reputation is unparalleled. If you want your wedding reception to be the absolute best that it can be, start with Stephanie. You will not regret it.

• Carol Harrold Photography
    Carol Harrold Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie Wilson has been a trusted wedding planner for as long as I can remember! She is extremely organized, energetic, helpful and and joy to be around. Every time I work with her or her staff, I know that the day will run smoothly and that her clients will have a great time. She seems to know everyone in the professional wedding industry! This helps her give her clients the wedding they envision - and they always end up amazed at what she can produce.b highly recommend Every Last Detail for your wedding planning!

• Serving the Seattle area and beyond! Mill Creek See on map