14706 58th Place West, Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number

About Ring Around The Rose

Rated by local brides and voted "The Couples Choice Award 2014"

No wedding is complete without the aroma and elegance of fresh flowers exquisitely designed. From romantic petals in the aisle to creative arrangements on your reception tables, Ring Around the Rose brings the vision and expertise to create the ambiance you desire on your wedding day. Whether you are looking for classic, rich designs or something with a little whimsey, designer Lorie Britton will listen to your vision and suggest solutions that reflect your style and your budget. Let's talk to ignite YOUR passion for flowers!

Follow Ring Around The Rose on

31937837710708468912074417126n
2951633771069326853427982898n
stephanie cristali tent 0590
Ring Around The Rose
Golf Club at Newcastle, Stunning 10ft tall branches with pomander ball of kermit mums and an...
jessica hanson 004
favorites 0009
details 0059
DSCN2811
Ring Around The Rose
Garden style bridal nosegay of white dahlias, rice flower, snow on the mountain, dusty miller,...
p1010108
shannon ben 5
1208310609harrold

23 Reviews for Ring Around The Rose

Nancy · Married on 08/06/2017

Lorie was a pleasure to work with. She was professional and dedicated to your vision. When I had my first consult with Lorie, she went through every details with me of how I wanted my wedding flowers to be and the set up for my ceremony and reception. Needless to say, I was beyond speechless when I saw the my bouquets and how much attention to detail my visions became. Adding to the bouquets, the flowers at my wedding were beyond beautiful and all my guests continued to rave about it throughout the night. Lorie is great to work with. She pays attention to your vision and work her very best to make your dream wedding come true.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ring Around The Rose's reply:

Thank you Nancy for noticing how much the details count! Since you lived in another state, we relied heavily on electronic communication and phone calls to convey your look. I appreciate how well we worked together to make your day exactly what you envisioned. You were a gorgeous bride and I loved working with you!

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2017

Lorie was absolutely amazing. My mom heard about her through the neighborhood garden club she attends and she did not disappoint! She made so many wonderful suggestions about centerpieces/bouquets/big arrangements and since she was the pro I trusted everything she said. I am very glad I did because she went above and beyond our expectations. I was a very simple bride with my requests, only white calla lilies and white roses with some greenery, and Lorie made everything look beautiful at our ceremony and reception. She didn't over do it and her arrangements looked so elegant and put together. I plan on telling all of my future bride friends to book her!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ring Around The Rose's reply:

Thank you Kim for your confidence and license to bring your vision to it's full potential. You (and your mom) were a pleasure to work with and I was so glad to be part of the first wedding at AMHS chapel!

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2016

One of the VERY BEST DECISIONS I made with our wedding was to hire Lorie (Ring Around the Rose) to do the flowers! SHE IS THE BEST!!! I spent months debating on what to do with flowers – I was convinced I had to find a less expensive alternative to hiring a florist…It wasn’t until a couple months before our wedding date that I decided I was not willing to gamble on the flowers – some things are worth paying for, and the flowers can definitely make or break the outcome of your wedding’s overall ambience! I am so thankful I found Lorie – I read her other excellent reviews and reached out to her, along with some other florists. But Lorie stepped right up and was instantly on it – she immediately stood out and outshined all of the other floral contacts I found…it was an easy decision to choose her! She was patient, willing to work with my budget, and just has excellent taste and a natural knack for this! I appreciate how proactive she was, as I sometimes struggle with planning, nailing down the details, and making decisions. LORIE WAS AWESOME, our wedding was STUNNING, and the flowers were GORGEOUS!! Lorie, I can’t thank you enough! 

Sent on 08/12/2016

Lisa & Robert,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you as well! By the time we met you THOUGHT you had all the details finalized . . .and then your dress came in the wrong color! It turned out to be a "happy accident" because with the slight change in tone from blush to beige, you trusted me to incorporate the new color with your floral palette in just the right increments and it was stunning! Many thanks again for your trust and business. You and Robert were so easy and comfortable to work with. Congratulations!

Ring Around The Rose FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Every Last Detail LLC
    Every Last Detail LLC Wedding Planners

Lorie Britton is such a talented florist and really cares about each of her clients. From the idea phase through implementation on the wedding day, Lorie works hard to make sure each of my clients get exactly what they have dreamed about (and beyond!). I have worked with Lorie since 2001 and am happy to endorse her as one of my favorite vendors!

• Chris Sollart Photography
    Chris Sollart Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Laurie on many weddings. She does excellent work and is always very professional!

• Quackers
    Quackers Wedding Planners

Having your weddings flowers done by Ring Around the Rose is an experience that you won't forget. Lorie is such a talented designer. Her end products are breathtaking. She has a very gracious way of communicating with her clients. She helps you come to a decision that you might not have thought of using. She treats everyone with respect, it was a joy to work with her. I would not hesitate recommending her to future brides.

• 14706 58th Place West Edmonds, 98026 See on map