26615 64th Ave NW, Stanwood, WA 98292 Map · Phone number

About Quackers

It's all about you! Your day, your way, with our help. With over 25 years of experience and meticulous attention to details, we can help you create the wedding you have always imagined and dreamed of having. We have the ability and resources to implement your unique ideas while directing your event to perfection.We are a boutique wedding planning company specializing in producing a limited number of weddings each year. We don't do the most weddings only the best. We believe in devoting unlimited amount of time to each bride. That's because our philosophy is, the event is all about you. Your day, your way with our help.

We have the ability to implement your unique ideas while directing your event to perfection. When you want your occasion to be memorable, elegant and fun, Quackers' services are invaluable.

We offer customized all-inclusive packages for the convenience of the bride that wants to be pampered or just a little guidance for others. Our goal is for the bridal couple and family to have the best day of their lives. Please call for your complimentary consultation.

DSCN0328
10992a3d326b949d 1202318658416 Grandpre437
Couple
Delicate summer flowers line the aisle for a June bride.
Delicate summer flowers line the aisle for a June bride.
Man's Best Friend.
Man's Best Friend.
Bride
Bride
The SeaTac Marriott did a wonderful job creating this setting.
The SeaTac Marriott did a wonderful job creating this setting.
A delicious assortment of cakes served as centerpieces for the tables.
A delicious assortment of cakes served as centerpieces for the tables.
The Bride and Groom relax in a custom chair the Groom crafted for his Bride.
The Bride and Groom relax in a custom chair the Groom crafted for his Bride.
Wedding invitation
A beautiful summer wedding decorated with flair by Quackers
100829DTSWIND0011
Sophisticated cake topper.
Sophisticated cake topper.
Yellow rose petals waiting to be thrown at the departing newlyweds.
Yellow rose petals waiting to be thrown at the departing newlyweds.
DSCN0310
DSCN0328
10992a3d326b949d 1202318658416 Grandpre437

34 Reviews for Quackers

Tricia · Married on 03/04/2017

I have to start out saying that Judi and Lynn helped plan my wedding almost 19 years ago and they just finished up with my daughters wedding a couple of weeks ago. We couldn't have been more pleased with how personable and fun the whole team is to work with!
    I had a daughter who just wanted to be married and didn't help much with the planning of the wedding. Judi helped with everything from invitations, menu planning, set up, contacting our DJ and photographers to confirm, decorating and tear down. I couldn't have done all of this without her and her amazing team!
    The wedding and reception were decorated beautifully! Judi and her team told us to enjoy and relax and they took care of all the beautiful details!
    Everyone was an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 03/20/2017

jennifer · Married on 08/24/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Judy for two years planning our wedding. As a bride, I was stressed at times and would contact Judy and she would instantly put me at ease. Judy has an amazing personality and an eye for weddings. Getting a wedding planner was the best decision we ever made. Judy and her team were so amazing when it came to the details of our wedding, and did exactly what we wanted. She carefully listened to my vision and executed it to the fullest. Not only is she an ordained minister, but she has a huge warehouse full of decorations for any type of wedding. I definitely recommend her and her services to anyone looking to sit back and enjoy being engaged and planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Sharon · Married on 06/08/2013

Judi and her team were wonderful to work with. All the planning leading up to the wedding day went very smoothly, Judi had many suggestions but she listened to us and accomodated all that we asked.
    The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, the day was an absolute pleasure, as the mother of the bride I was relaxed, enjoyed watching everyone get ready, and when we came out to the service area and the reception area, it was all decorated and beautiful. The evening was well planned and we enjoyed all the events, so, many thanks to Judi and her team. My husband, the father of the bride, has told many people that hiring Quackers was money well spent, she was worth every penny.

Sent on 08/30/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Quackers FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Sadie Williams Photography
    Sadie Williams Photography Wedding Photographers

Judy of Quackers is amazing!! She has such an eye for detail and beauty. The wedding I worked with her on was simply breathtaking. It took place on the water with gorgeous flowers, a beautiful white tent and fabulous lighting. Everything unfolded with not a single problem. Judy really knows brides and their needs!! I would very much recommend her flawless execution to anyone in need of one of the best wedding planners!

• Hitching Hearts
    Hitching Hearts Wedding Officiants

Extremely professional! Excellent choice to make your event run flawlessly. Kim of Hitching Hearts

• Something Blue Bridal Boutique
    Something Blue Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Very good at keeping your day on track! Creative, energetic, easy to work with. Kim @ Something Blue

• 26615 64th Ave NW Stanwood, 98292 See on map