Something Blue Bridal Boutique

Puyallup, WA View map Visit website

Based out of Puyallup, Washington, Something Blue Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress service. This passionate team strives to provide exceptional service and high-quality gowns for their clients on their special day. From bold and robust silhouettes to simple, clean-lined dresses, the Something Blue Bridal Boutique consultants are there to help their clients select a dress that reflects their personality.

Something Blue Bridal Boutique offers private appointments to soon-to-be-weds, to ensure they receive all the attention and assistance that they need. With a selection of designers available including Essense of Australia, Casablanca Bridal, and Moonlight Bridal, customers can be assured to feel a sense of luxury with every gown. Something Blue Bridal Boutique also helps their clients complete their desired look by offering:

• Garters
  • Belts
  • Shoes
  • Jewelry
  • Hair accessories
  • Undergarments
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

• Tricia
    Tricia Married on 11/21/2021

One in a million

Shout out to the most amazing Something Blue Bridal Boutique! The experience I had trying on dresses was wonderful. Tia was so helpful and the styles and sizes of the dresses really made me feel like a bride-to-be.
    Tia was also attentive and friendly to my family who was there with me. The whole experience was lovely. Being “presented” completely dressed, in a beautiful, chic room, made a lot of difference.
    I had heard over and over again that I would just “know”. Well, I didn’t. I was overwhelmed with how special each dress and experience was.
    There was no pushiness at all to make a decision. Mind you, this was my first time EVER trying on dresses. And I was nervous and probably more than a little defensive because I was convinced that I would not LOVE any of the dresses. That I would never look like the models on my Pinterest board.
    After taking the day to contemplate and reviewing the photos my mom and sister had taken, I had found THE DRESS. It was stunning. The more I looked at it and reflected on how I felt in it, the more I just KNEW.
    Tomorrow I go for my fitting. I am so excited. I didn’t think I would get to experience this joy. Because #plussize and #weddingdresses2021 seem to be diametrically opposed. Boy, was I wrong.
    Never once was I made to feel less than because of my size when trying on my dresses. And Tia never dismissed my concerns but, instead, offered helpful suggestions to cover any areas that I was wanting to diminish, while helping to completely accent all of the parts of me that are FABULOUS.
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 08/13/2021

Loved every minute

I didn’t want to go to David’s bridal because I knew it was only Going to be plain and not right for my size. This was the first shop I went to and o found my wedding dress. It was absolutely perfect and will always treasure my dress. They added beautiful little touches that I won’t forget. Beyond wonderful experience.
    Melissa T. Married on 07/10/2020

Stunning Dresses

Something Blue was the forth store we visited in search of my dress. The atmosphere and staff were great and my family and I felt so comfortable here. After trying on 20 dresses I put the one on and I cried, twice. It was the perfect dress and my mom literally jumped for joy at the reasonable price. Would always recommend this boutique, their selection is endless and their prices are reasonable.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Tobon & Raychell
    24 photos · 09/07/2018
  • Emily & Seth
    32 photos · 06/02/2018

Elliott's Location Photography, LLC Elliott's Location Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Brides and bridal parties rave about Something Blue Bridal Boutique. Small, one to one attention cannot be recreated in other larger boutiques. The owners are helpful and talented in finding the perfect dresses. Lisa Elliott, owner Elliott's Location Photography, LLC www.elliottslocationphotography.com 253-219-8113 Puyallup

We Do..I Do's We Do..I Do's Wedding Officiants

Stunning gowns!! Personalized service and a large selection! When you are out dress shopping be sure to make Something Blue your first stop!!

Hitching Hearts Hitching Hearts Wedding Officiants

Bar none, Something Blue Boutique has the most gorgeous gowns in the state. The gowns have incredible style, they are unique, and best of all, there is enough variety to fit most budgets. The owner, Debra, is a delight to work with. You will be so happy if you choose to get your gown at Something Blue Boutique! Kim of Hitching Hearts

300 N Meridian, Suite A Puyallup, WA, 98371

By Appointment Only. Tuesday through Friday, 11:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday, 10:00am to 4:00pm. Closed on Sunday and Monday. Hours may vary by appointments. Call ahead for availability.
Location of (Something Blue Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding