8757 Holman Road NW, Seattle, WA 98117 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Seattle Wedding Gown Care

Seattle Wedding Gown Care is a specialty gown cleaning company located in Seattle, Washington. They do all cleaning on-site by trained and certified specialists, making sure to take the utmost care of your precious garment. A member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, Seattle Wedding Gown Care offers exceptional quality, a high level of attention to detail, and friendly, efficient service backed by more than 70 years of experience.

Offering complimentary consultations, Seattle Wedding Gown Care can not only clean your wedding attire, they can also preserve it for generations to come. All gowns are inspected carefully when dropped off, then hand-cleaned and put through a gentle cycle, as needed. Afterwards, gowns may be placed in their sturdy, 100% acid-free chests designed specifically to hold wedding dresses for generations. All preservations come with a guarantee against any yellowing of the gown over time.

Other Services
Prior to the wedding, Wedding Gown Cleaning can help customize or alter your attire thanks to their experienced seamstresses. If you have an heirloom gown, they can also restore it for you, ready to wear on your big day. The company can work on not only bridal gowns, but all attire for grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, and parents of the couple.

Follow Seattle Wedding Gown Care on
WeddingGown

14 Reviews for Seattle Wedding Gown Care

Jane · Married on 05/05/2012

Ok brides,
    This is a no-brainer when it comes to The Place To Go for dress cleaning care in the Western WA area.

I purchased a gown online that needed a professional cleaning before I could take it to be altered. Mike Erstad seriously is a specialist and he put my fears to rest. He knows his stains, materials, processes and everything else that you could be obsessing over in this field. My dress came back right on time, clean as a whistle, with all koodies of the dress's few years as a sample washed off. Mike is really nice and you'll know that you've found your meistro when you meet him.

Anyhow, I didn't want to take my dress to one of those random shops that tacks on "we do wedding dresses" to their signage; I wanted an expert and THANK GOODNESS that's what I found. They are only only place in town that are officially part of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists.

Enjoy! PS- now I'm having my dress cleaned again post-wedding. We partied hard and I have too much love for that dress and the centerstage memories of my wedding day to not do my best for it! THANKS Mike!!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2012

I received a flyer for National Drycleaners at the Seattle Wedding Show. After my outdoor photo shoot, wedding, and reception the bottom few inches of my wedding dress were absolutely filthy, so I called National Drycleaners. I spoke to Mike Erstad, who was very friendly and knowledgeable. He gave me some basic information over the phone and then set up an appointment for me to come in with my dress so he could give me a quote for cleaning and preservation.

National Drycleaners is conveniently located near my home in Ballard. I went in and met with Mike and felt very confident in his ability to take care of my dress. The total cost ended up being $296.84 which might seem high, but it included for hand cleaning and anti-sugar stain treatment (to detect and remove invisible sugar stains, because some stains, like champagne and cider, are invisible, but can turn yellow over time), and preservation for storage in an acid free preservation box with an oval window made of polypropylene (an inert plastic that will not yellow or damage the gown). My veil was also cleaned and placed in the box for no additional fee.

The entire process took just about two weeks and I was contacted as soon as my dress was done so I could pick it up right away. It was cleaned beautifully and you would never know that it was dragging on the ground all day long.

National Drycleaners was extremely professional and friendly, and their service was exceptional and I feel reasonably priced for what I got.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Seattle Wedding Gown Care FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Veils