Seattle Wedding Dress Specialists

Seattle, WA View map Visit website

Seattle Wedding Gown Care is a specialty gown cleaning company located in Seattle, Washington. They do all cleaning on-site by trained and certified specialists, making sure to take the utmost care of your precious garment. A member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, Seattle Wedding Gown Care offers exceptional quality, a high level of attention to detail, and friendly, efficient service backed by more than 70 years of experience.

Offering complimentary consultations, Seattle Wedding Gown Care can not only clean your wedding attire, they can also preserve it for generations to come. All gowns are inspected carefully when dropped off, then hand-cleaned and put through a gentle cycle, as needed. Afterwards, gowns may be placed in their sturdy, 100% acid-free chests designed specifically to hold wedding dresses for generations. All preservations come with a guarantee against any yellowing of the gown over time.

Other Services
Prior to the wedding, Wedding Gown Cleaning can help customize or alter your attire thanks to their experienced seamstresses. If you have an heirloom gown, they can also restore it for you, ready to wear on your big day. The company can work on not only bridal gowns, but all attire for grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, and parents of the couple.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Dress Replicas
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 07/17/2021

Beyond Incredible

Working with Seattle Wedding Dress Specialists was hands down the easiest and most rewarding part of my wedding planning. I bought a dress from a company that curates and resells showroom pieces, and I completely fell in love with it. However, at some point, the dress picked up a dirt stain on one of the straps, and I had a total panic. I live in Southern California, but the wedding was in Seattle, and I was cutting it close to the wedding when I finally picked my dress as it was! I emailed Will at the Dress Specialists in a total and complete meltdown that my dream dress was ruined forever. After looking at a few photos, Will was very sweet and reassuring over email, and we agreed I would bring it in as soon as I landed in Seattle, a week before my wedding. Once we brought the dress in, not only was Will just as sweet and reassuring in person, but he worked through his weekend and rushed to get the dress cleaned and pressed in time for my wedding. The dress turned out stunning and all of my guests gushed about it all weekend. Do not hesitate to call or email them if you have a question or concern about your dress!! They work miracles and if they were able to calm me down, I can guarantee they can calm you down! Thank you again Will!!!

Seattle Wedding Dress Specialists's reply:

Alexandra, I genuinely assure you the pleasure was all ours. The presence you brought to our shop, no matter how stressed you were, was so kind and funny and bright it made my weekend a joy working on your dress. You’re the absolute best, thank you for your kind words
  • W
    Whitney Married on 07/19/2014
    Mike at National Drycleaners did an amazing job cleaning my dress after our out door wedding. It looks absolutely brand new so now I can sell it with ease! I was even given a certificate so the next bride knows it was taken care of the right way.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

1111 1/2 Elliott Ave W Seattle, WA, 98119
888-605-9191
Location of (Seattle Wedding Dress Specialists)
1111 1/2 Elliott Ave W Seattle, WA, 98119 See on map
888-605-9191

By Appointment

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding