3215 56th St NW Suite 2C, Gig Harbor, WA 98335 Map · Phone number

About My Silver Thread

My Silver Thread is a custom bridal and special occasion attire boutique in Gig Harbor, Washington. Stacy, the seamstress, will help you create the dress of your dreams. You may have found a dress in store that’s almost perfect, but My Silver Thread will take it all the way to transform it into your exact dream gown. Whether you need custom alterations or complete dress design services, My Silver Thread will help make your wedding dreams come true.

My Silver Thread offers custom bridal gowns and alteration services for brides of all kinds. The seamstress will meet with you for a consultation and fitting to determine what alterations need to be made to your dress. She will then get to work adding beading, lace, changing hemlines and creating the exact shape and style you envision. My Silver Thread also offers gown preservation services.

My Silver Thread also offers alteration services for the rest of the wedding party whether it is bridesmaids dresses or groomsmens tuxes, flower girl dress and ring bearer attire, or mother of the bride. Stacy can do it all. So look no further for all your wedding day attire needs!

Follow My Silver Thread on

Wedding rings
courtneyandbillywedding 057 copy 51 1023079

My Silver Thread FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Dress Replicas, Garters, Hair Accessories, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months