Blue Sky Bridal

Seattle, WA View map Visit website

Blue Sky Bridal is a wedding gown consignment and sample store located in Portland, Oregon, with an additional location in Seattle. The business's team is proud to offer new, once-worn, and sample gowns at affordable prices. The store has countless options when it comes to finding a designer look for less. The shop's personable team works with to-be-weds to help them resell their dresses after their big days, allowing another nearlywed to enjoy its beauty. Their gown collection is also made up of sample and overstocked dresses from other boutiques, resulting in a stand-out selection of never-worn garments.

Blue Sky Bridal offers wedding day attire services for budget-conscious and eco-friendly to-be-weds. The friendly, accomodating styling consultants at this shop are committed to helping clients find their dream gowns. After selecting a dress, the team will guide to-be-weds through the alterations process to ensure a perfect fit.

All the wedding gowns at Blue Sky Bridal are sold off-the-rack, so you will be able to take home your dress the day you purchase it. The shop's selection is updated and changing every week, resulting in an array of available styles. Beautiful gowns range from size 0 to 32, depending on the location, so there are countless options to choose from for each to-be-wed who walks into the store.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $1,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Consignment

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Adrianne
    Adrianne Getting married on 09/17/2022

found my dream dress!

I had a wonderful experience shopping at Blue Sky Bridal! I chose to "book the boutique" for my shopping experience, and when we came in, my stylist, Payton, sent my guests to the back to wash their hands while she talked to me alone about what I wanted. She found several dresses that fit with the vision I had in mind, I had 2 favorites that I couldn't decide between and she was very supportive when I wanted to take some time to think about my decision. I ended up going back the next day to try on my favorite dresses again, and my $75 from booking the boutique went towards the cost of my dress! I can't wait to wear it when I get married in September!
  • Emily
    Emily T. Getting married on 07/12/2022

Look here first.

My experience at Blue Sky bridal was just amazing. There was a good selection of many dresses and they restricted the occupancy in the store so I actually had the whole store to myself when I was in there. They also allowed me to come back later in the same day to try the dress on again before I bought it. The woman that helped me, Nancy, was SO good at begin honest and also helping me figure out what I wanted v. what my mom told me about the dresses. She was encouraging and got me pumped about the dress that I loved. She was funny and light hearted and it felt like a celebration as she helped me try some veils and stand in the front of the store. She also loved my ring and it meant so much how excited and happy she was for me. Those little moments are what we all need in this difficult time. Also, might seem small to others, but she pronounced my fiancé's name right. It's a mexican name and everyone says it wrong. The store itself was also beautiful and it didn't feel like just getting a used dress, it felt like the whole staff and store was just there for me. There COVID procedures are safe as well. I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day, and I highly recommend this place, I think Nancy made a huge positive impact so ask for her!
  • Kelley
    Kelley Y. Married on 05/08/2022

The epitome of a perfect bridal dress shopping experience!

I didn't have the best luck with the first place I tried dresses on.. and Jasmine went above and beyond my expectations! I felt like she truly cared about what I was saying and expressing. She ultimately found my dress and I cannot thank her enough for such a beautiful experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Ellen & Zak
    43 photos · 09/13/2019

561 NE Ravenna Blvd Seattle, WA, 98115
(206) 783-8700
Location of (Blue Sky Bridal)
807 NE Alberta Street Portland, OR, 97211
(503) 624-1462

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding