561 NE Ravenna Blvd, Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blue Sky Bridal

Blue Sky Bridal is a bridal consignment and sample store with locations in Seattle and Portland. We offer new, once-worn, and sample gowns at a fraction of the price. Our store has countless options when it comes to finding a designer look for less. Blue Sky Bridal works with brides to help them resell their dress after their wedding, as well as bridal boutiques looking to clear out their samples and overstocked dresses, which means many of these discounted gowns have never been worn.

All the wedding gowns at Blue Sky Bridal are sold off-the-rack, so you are able to take home your beautiful dress the day you purchase it. The majority of gowns are priced between $500-$1,500. The selection at Blue Sky Bridal is updated and changing every week, so there is always a new option if you do not find something during your first visit. Explore the endless possibilities of designer gowns in sought after, on-trend styles at a fraction of the cost.

Blue Sky Bridal offers wedding day attire services for the budget conscious and eco-friendly bride. Beautiful gowns range from size 0 to 32, depending on the location, so there are countless options to choose from for each bride who walks into the store. The friendly and accomodating team of bridal consultants at Blue Sky Bridal will help you pick out your dream gown and guide you through the alterations process to ensure a perfect fit. We are open 7 days a week by appointment.

Follow Blue Sky Bridal on
9fd4b522d758cd14 1526434249 f1f32bc993ec7d5a 1526434248 68a4b9c2db180ab0 152643

121 Reviews for Blue Sky Bridal

• Natalie

Natalie Franz · Getting married on 01/04/2022

very relaxed environment, fun/helpful/excited staff

I came here after having an extremely lackluster experience at a large department store--feeling pretty bummed and stressed. I'm on a tighter timeline than most people plan their weddings in these days (~ 3-4 months), so I couldn't wait months and months and months for a dress to be made for me, and when I arrived to my appointment at Blue Sky and explained that, the staff were totally cool about it, letting me know I had enough time to get alterations done and all that. Phew. I told them what I'd liked so far, and got the spiel about how the shop worked (all the dresses are in clear bags, arranged on racks by size, mark the dresses you'd like to try on with clips, they'll take them to your dressing room), and off I went! My stylist explained everything thoroughly, including how to try on the dresses carefully so they aren't damaged in any way, which I appreciated--also I didn't have to flash her like I did at the previous place. It was a comfortable atmosphere, everyone was open to questions, and I didn't spend a moment wondering how something worked or what I ought to do. I tried on one or two that I'd picked out, and then my stylist Mikaela got kind of excited and brought me a few dresses I hadn't seen based on what I said I liked, particularly some dresses with color. It was also just great to try things on actually in my size, rather than clipped onto me. I don't know anything really about clothing design or any of the right terms, and I actually learned some new things from the folks who work here, including some info about what was possible in terms of alterations and such. Mikaela gave me some very sage advice about choosing a dress I felt comfortable and confident in, which helped me make a decision. She took pictures etc. as needed and was very helpful and sweet. I ended up with three dresses I was very excited about, and so my mom, aunt and I left to reflect over lunch. There was absolutely no pressure whatsoever to buy something, it was just a fun experience with a bunch of chill women who want to help. I get the impression that this would be a really fun environment to work in, actually. We came back about an hour later and bought the dress! They recommended several tailors and that's all there was to it!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Stephanie Garrity · Getting married on 02/27/2021

Love this shop!

I had a fantastic experience at Blue Sky! This shop has a nice variety of dresses, and they are in amazing condition and so well taken care of! Liz was assigned to me for my 1-hour appointment, and she could not have been more helpful. Liz made an effort to learn about my wedding plans and wanted to make sure I found a dress that matched the vibes of my venue, which I thought was so clever. She was friendly, thoughtful, and kept the ordeal so relaxed. I didn't feel overly pressured to do anything I wasn't ready for, which was so important. I had such a great time with her and my friends who came along for support. I found the dress of my dreams at a remarkable price, and I can't wait to wear it! I love knowing I am keeping my environmental impact at a minimum by wearing a "once worn" dress, and I recommend Blue Sky to anyone in the market for a wedding dress.

Sent on 02/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Blue Sky Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $1,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Consignment
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 561 NE Ravenna Blvd Seattle, WA, 98115 See on map
    (206) 783-8700 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blue Sky Bridal)
  • 3972 N Mississippi Ave Portland, OR, 97227 See on map
    (503) 624-1462 (Phone number)
    Location of (Blue Sky Bridal)