Crown Bridal

Vancouver, WA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Crown Bridal is an affordable full-service wedding shop in Vancouver, WA. We have stunning wedding dresses, gowns, veils, and the perfect accessories to help bring magic on your big day.

Find the Dress of Your Dreams

You deserve a gown that makes your “I do” moment memorable.

As you begin a new chapter in your story, allow us to be a part of your journey.

From the moment you walk into Crown Bridal, you will be met with genuine and authentic customer service. You and your bridal party will be catered to every step of the way.

We’re all about creating an unforgettable dress shopping experience where you feel like a bride.

We want to help your dreams come true on your special day with a no-fuss, no-nonsense and transparent approach to bridal shopping, so you can focus on what matters to you most.

Be beautiful.

Begin your happily ever after.

We have more than 1,000 off-the-rack dresses to choose from for any budget, and matching attire for mother-of-the-bride, and bridesmaids.

From simple elegance to glitzy bling, there is a dress for everyone.

While we’re a weddings-first bridal shop in Vancouver, WA, we’re also a great place to find other formal wear. We offer tuxedos for all occasions, and take in-store measurements to get you the perfect fit!

Are you an inspired bride with a vision?

Crown Bridal offers Crown Bridal Couture a private line of wedding dresses and gowns where only imagination is the limit. These dresses are for the bride who wants more say in the creation and production of her dream wedding dress.

From inception to wear, Crown Bridal Couture Gowns allow you to create a custom-designed dress, tailored to fit your unique and beautiful curves.

Crown Bridal carries breathtaking Morilee gowns as well. Morilee is a global wedding dress brand that brings dress designs by Madeline Gardner to life.

Each wedding dress is made with the bride in mind and is inspired by you! The bride-to-be and by remarkable women around the world.

When you wear Morilee, you know you’ll be wearing a stylish and quality gown.

Ready for your exclusive bridal experience?

We can’t wait to help you find the perfect dress to say Yes to!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consignment
Full Customization
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Claire M. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Happy beyond words!!

The customer service was beyond what I expected. They were so attentive and so helpful. I said yes to the dress because of them!
    Hh Getting married on 09/17/2022

Absolute Pleasure

Working with Crown Bridal (and the owner Kynda in particular) has been a wonderful experience. As a newly engaged bride-to-be, I knew virtually nothing about the wedding planning and dress buying process. Kynda patiently answered all of my questions and walked me through it. She was also incredibly flexible and willing to work with me as my sister/MOH lives out of town and would only be in town for a small window around Christmas and she wanted to be involved with the dress process! In a follow up appointment I worked with another member of the team who was very sweet, professional, and gave honest feedback. I am currently still working through Crown Bridal for my bridesmaid dresses. I have loved learning more about them and what they do for the community. They frequently host give-aways and do everything they can to support other local businesses, and I respect that so much. I can't recommend Crown Bridal enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Crown Bridal 1
Discount

Crown Bridal respects and values our military and first responder families and is proud to present a five percent discount on all gowns and accessories. Call for additional details.

111 W. 7th St. Vancouver, WA, 98660

Hours of Operation: Monday – Tuesday: Closed Wednesday – Friday: 11AM – 6PM Saturday: 10AM – 5PM Sunday: 12PM – 5PM
Location of (Crown Bridal)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding