Crown Bridal Reviews

5 Reviews for Crown Bridal

• Amber

Amber T. 路 Married on 05/01/2021

Personalized service

Beautiful wedding dresses 馃槏 the shop owners picks them all out and i applaud her for picking such a great variety

Sent on 07/18/2020

Katy M. 路 Married on 09/20/2020

Truly perfect

The shop is breathtaking and Kynda is amazing. She is kind and attentive, makes you feel like family and the selection is top notch.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Saara M. 路 Married on 08/15/2020

Excellent Boutique

Owner is wonderful, honest and budget conscious. Very outgoing and accommodating. Found my perfect dress!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle 路 Married on 08/01/2020

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Service

The store owner Kynda is absolutely amazing! I came to her after finding a dress from a box store I wasn鈥檛 in love with and only 60 days before my wedding. She helped me find thee most beautiful dress and veil!! We also could not find bridesmaids dresses due to COVID Kynda went above and BEYOND to get them here in 2 months time! If COVID wasn鈥檛 enough my alterations ladies husband passed two weeks before my wedding and was unable to complete my dress, again Kynda was there to save the day! Called multiple alterations people to get me squared away and I had my dress the altered and ready the week of my wedding!! Kynda all I can say is it shows you truly love what you do! I consider you family! You are hands down thee best! I will continue to recommend you to friends and family getting married. Thank you for all you have done!

Sent on 08/03/2020