9233 Holman Rd NW, Seattle, WA 98117 Map · Phone number

About Victoria's Bridal

Welcome to Victoria’s Bridal . . . making brides' dreams a reality since 1977. Specializing in bridal alterations, custom wedding gowns and accessories of all types. Our new elegantly appointed boutique is located in North Seattle and features lovely accessories and samples of custom gowns meant to inspire your creativity. We can personalize your designer bridal gown, help you accessorize for the perfect look, or create a gown for you like none other!

Follow Victoria's Bridal on

Victoria's Bridal 3
  • Tara

Tara Lewis · Married on 05/04/2019

I felt amazing!

I was only expecting minor alterations, but the ladies came up with a custom tulle skirt that I absolutely fell in love with! Everyone at my wedding kept talking about and I felt amazing. Thank you! I've already referred a friend getting married next year :)

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Victoria's Bridal 4
    Victoria's Bridal 5
    Victoria's Bridal 6
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/02/2019

Great to work with

I took my dress to Victoria's Bridal for alterations and was really happy with the result. I didn't need a whole lot done, really just hemming and a few tucks around the bodice. But everything was done well and fast. My dress had scalloped lace around the bottom, and I have no idea what magic they used to hem it but it still looked perfect afterwards. All emails I sent were responded to in a timely manner, and we were able to easily find good times for me to come in for fittings.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Victoria’s Bridal is such a fantastic place to buy or alter a dress! I fell in love with a dress at a wedding show that happened to be the last one of its kind. It was a size 14 when I wear a size 4, but they had no problem altering it to my size. Service was quick, affordable and amazing. I highly recommend this bridal shop to anyone looking!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Award

Victoria's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Stephanie Walls Photography
    Stephanie Walls Photography Wedding Photographers

Used one of their dress For a Jane Austen shoot and it was the perfect piece to our shoot dress was unbelievable the design was so creative and stunning. We would send any bride to Victoria's Bridal to find their perfect dress.

• Pure Romance Parties by Nora
    Pure Romance Parties by Nora Banquet Halls

Victoria's will make your dream come true!

• 9233 Holman Rd NW Seattle, 98117 See on map
    2063623406 (Phone number)
    Sunday: Closed Monday: Closed Tuesday: Noon to 8pm Wednesday: 11am to 6pm Thursday: Noon to 8pm Friday: 11am to 6pm Saturday: 11am to 5pm