1550 Eastlake Ave East Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98102 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About La Belle Elaine's Bridal

La Belle Elaine's Bridal has the widest selection of wedding dresses, plus size for curvy brides, bridal jewelries, bridal accessories, bridesmaid dresses, bridal alterations, dry clean and heirloom in the Seattle area! With over 35 years of experience in the bridal industry, we offer only the best selection, service, and experience. Come visit La Belle Elaine's Bridal at 1550 Eastlake Ave East, Suite 100, Seattle, Washington. Email us at Seattlelabelle@gmail.com

Follow La Belle Elaine's Bridal on

62 Reviews for La Belle Elaine's Bridal

• Michelle S.

Michelle and Michael · Married on 10/20/2018

Good variety, excellent staff

I had a wonderful experience at La Belle Elaine's. It was the first salon in the Seattle area that I visited, and I could have just stopped after that first trip! The salon is clean and spacious, with great lighting. The variety of dresses/inventory that they had in the salon was excellent - I really felt I was able to try on several in the many silhouettes and styles I was considering. The stylist I worked with, Geneva, was fantastic. She was helpful and listened to my likes and dislikes (and, most importantly, my budget!), and I never felt that she was pushing a sale on me. I came back and tried on my dress a few times before I committed, and Geneva was great about accommodating my work schedule and giving me flexibility with appointments. I was able to get my dress altered in house when it came in, which was both a convenient and positive process. Finally, I was flying across the country with my dress for the wedding itself, and the staff at the salon had great tips for travel and caring for the dress upon arrival.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Hello Michelle,
    Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure serving you. Wishing you a happy holiday season and congratulations again!

Team of La Belle Elaine's Bridal
  • Dexter

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2018

I am mid process with my dress and going for alterations next week. All of the ladies were patient, kind and accommodating while I tried on numerous dresses over 3 sessions. I felt bad I took up so much time and am an indecisive person but these ladies never made me feel like I was bothering them and went above and beyond each time I was there. Thank you for making the prices fun ladies!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Thank you for your review and compliment! Team of La Belle Elaine's Bridal

Dena · Married on 01/26/2018

La Belle Elaine's Bridal was absolutely amazing to work with! From the first time I went in with my mom and sister to find my dream dress, to my very last fitting, all of the staff made me feel welcome and were very accommodating! I originally worked with Kayla and was upfront and honest about my budget and she stuck with it. When it came to dress fittings, the staff were extremely flexible, as typically they don't have many people attend them, but my family visited for my first one and so they packed all of them into the fitting room with no hesitation at all and my second one, their seamstress helped me FaceTime my sister so she could see the final results! I could go on and on about how great of service I received and I felt like a princess in my dress on my wedding day. I highly recommend them! Thank you La Belle Elaine!

Sent on 04/08/2018

La Belle Elaine's Bridal's reply:

Thank you and congratulations!

La Belle Elaine's Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months