La Belle Elaine's Bridal Reviews

62 Reviews for La Belle Elaine's Bridal

• Michelle S.

Michelle and Michael · Married on 10/20/2018

Good variety, excellent staff

I had a wonderful experience at La Belle Elaine's. It was the first salon in the Seattle area that I visited, and I could have just stopped after that first trip! The salon is clean and spacious, with great lighting. The variety of dresses/inventory that they had in the salon was excellent - I really felt I was able to try on several in the many silhouettes and styles I was considering. The stylist I worked with, Geneva, was fantastic. She was helpful and listened to my likes and dislikes (and, most importantly, my budget!), and I never felt that she was pushing a sale on me. I came back and tried on my dress a few times before I committed, and Geneva was great about accommodating my work schedule and giving me flexibility with appointments. I was able to get my dress altered in house when it came in, which was both a convenient and positive process. Finally, I was flying across the country with my dress for the wedding itself, and the staff at the salon had great tips for travel and caring for the dress upon arrival.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Hello Michelle,
    Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure serving you. Wishing you a happy holiday season and congratulations again!

Team of La Belle Elaine's Bridal
  • Dexter

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2018

I am mid process with my dress and going for alterations next week. All of the ladies were patient, kind and accommodating while I tried on numerous dresses over 3 sessions. I felt bad I took up so much time and am an indecisive person but these ladies never made me feel like I was bothering them and went above and beyond each time I was there. Thank you for making the prices fun ladies!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Thank you for your review and compliment! Team of La Belle Elaine's Bridal

Dena · Married on 01/26/2018

La Belle Elaine's Bridal was absolutely amazing to work with! From the first time I went in with my mom and sister to find my dream dress, to my very last fitting, all of the staff made me feel welcome and were very accommodating! I originally worked with Kayla and was upfront and honest about my budget and she stuck with it. When it came to dress fittings, the staff were extremely flexible, as typically they don't have many people attend them, but my family visited for my first one and so they packed all of them into the fitting room with no hesitation at all and my second one, their seamstress helped me FaceTime my sister so she could see the final results! I could go on and on about how great of service I received and I felt like a princess in my dress on my wedding day. I highly recommend them! Thank you La Belle Elaine!

Sent on 04/08/2018

La Belle Elaine's Bridal's reply:

Thank you and congratulations!

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2017

La Belle Elaine is absolutely amazing! They helped me find my dream wedding dress. I had gone to other bridal salons, but La Belle Elaine was the only salon that made me feel like the most important bride. They have a lot of dresses to try on, and all are gorgeous. Everyone who I talked to from the salon was great.

I had my first appointment with Francesca. She pulled a lot of dresses in the style I thought I wanted, but also pulled a couple others when I asked her for her recommendation. I am so glad I did because the dress I ended up buying was one she recommended for me. Throughout the appointment she made me feel so comfortable - as if she was a friend I've known all my life!

When I went in for alterations, Shawn was wonderful! She made it fit like a glove - it was absolutely perfect.

If you're looking for a wedding dress, La Belle Elaine is the place to go! I can't say enough about them!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

I took five 'maids and my mom to La Belle Elaine's in April 2015; the staff was accommodating of size of our group, they let my girls look around the shop and pick out dresses, and when I got stuck in traffic on my way to the appointment, they didn't penalize me for time. My consultant, Geneva James, put me at ease, listened to my likes and ideas, and actually picked out the dress that ended up being THE DRESS. When it was approaching time for my dress to be delivered from the manufacturer in October, general manager Stacey Ahlgrim followed up with me multiple times as we tracked my dress through customs to the US distribution center in TX, and on to the shop. They even let me come in 15 minutes before open to try it on and take it home. I can't say enough good things about this staff and this shop.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your compliments. Congratulations again!

Team of la Belle Elaine's Bridal

Shawnte · Married on 05/21/2016

They are ah-ma-zing! We had pushed up our date and so my wedding date was just 3 months away from the day of shopping. The woman who helped me had already done her homework before I even arrived for my appointment to make sure which designers she would be able to order from versus having to buy off the rack so that I didn't get my hopes up and knew what to expect. Beautiful dresses and great service!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Hi Shawnte,

It was a pleasure assisting you!

Team of la Belle Elaine's Bridal

Mallory · Married on 04/12/2016

I loved my experience at La Belle Elaine! We had called pre-appointment to help pull dresses in the style I was looking for. When we arrived there were 7 different options, the process was smooth and fun! This was my third bridal shop and I was feeling defeated. Walking into La Belle Elaine, I felt taken care of and was provided the best customer service. I had a hard time deciding between two dresses and they were patient with me, while helping me decide. I would recommend this shop to everyone!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Hello Mallory,

Thank you for your review.

Team of La Belle Elaine's Bridal

Moorea · Married on 10/10/2015

I think I tried on over 40 wedding dresses across the greater Seattle area before I finally found my dress at La Belle Elaine's. I wanted the romance, effortlessness, dreaminess, and elegance of a dress you might find at BHLDN or The Dress Theory. But The Dress Theory was not only too far out of my price range but also didn't have many options for curvy girls like me. And BHLDN's dresses just didn't feel as finely made and crafted as dresses at La Belle Elaine's.

I am a natural 30H in my bra size, a size 4 in my waist, and a size 8 in my hips. So I need a lot of support in a dress, especially a strapless one! But my style is more romantic bohemian rather than stiff and structured. So finding a dress that had a relaxed, elegant, bohemian vibe while still offering me the support underneath that I needed felt like an impossible task.

But when I walked into La Belle Elaine's, the woman working with me looked at me and said, "oh. I think I already know the perfect dress for you. I could be wrong, but I really think this might be the one." And I had had a loooot of ladies say things like that to me in my dress hunt but they all got it WAY wrong. She though, pulled the PERFECT dress for me that had the relaxed, outdoor, fairytale boho vibe I wanted with incredible structure underneath so I could go bra-less in the strapless dress (that is a feat in itself!) And the dress was exactly in my price range with incredible quality!

Amazing dress.
    Amazing service.

Sent on 10/17/2015

I had the best experience and found the most incredible dress at La Belle Elaine Bridal. The woman I worked with asked me a little bit about myself and came back with the perfect dress. It was the first one I ever tried on and I loved it! I did continue to shop around at other stores but ultimately bought the very first dress from La Belle Elaine. At my wedding I received glowing remarks on the gown and felt absolutely perfect. My experience at La Belle Elaine was exactly what every bride hopes for.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Lindsey · Married on 03/20/2015

Stacy helped me find my gown for my winter wedding in Colorado (I live in Seattle). I was struggling to find what I wanted, but we were able to find a gown that I could add to to make it my own. Additionally, Shawn (the tailor they recommend) was FANTASTIC. She was able to make all the little tweaks that made my gown fit perfectly!

Sent on 04/28/2015

I cannot say enough great things about La Belle Elaine's! They have an amazing selection of dresses for pretty much every budget. More importantly, their customer service is outstanding. I put a deposit down on a dress I loved, only to find out 3 days later that a friend of mine was getting married in the exact same dress! When I called the store to explain my predicament they were incredibly compassionate. They said this almost NEVER happens, but miraculously the designer agreed to let me cancel my original dress selection and pick a different one! Even if the situation hadn't worked out in my favor, I'd still give the ladies at La Belle Elaine's major credit for being super nice and doing everything they could to help. Seattle-ites, don't say "yes" to a dress until you visit this shop. Even if you don't find the one you want, strutting down their floor-lit runway is the best shopping experience in town :)

Sent on 07/16/2013

Meena · Married on 05/26/2013

La Belle Elaine's is one of Seattle's top bridal salons for a reason.

They have a great selection at lots of different price points and an excellent runway to try them all out on! I love that they let you have champagne during try-ons and they will also keep your dress on site until your wedding so you don't have to worry about the cat sleeping on it or anything else!

I was very impressed with the alterations team, as well. I asked to have my one shoulder dress made strapless while still leaving parts of the strap in tact...they did it without question and very well.

I always felt cared for and that the girls were being honest with me, which was great! I only hope I'll have a friend to get married soon so we can go back :)

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 04/20/2013

I absolutely love the girls at La Belle Elaine's! I came here first to try on dresses and it was such a great experience. We ran over in time a little, but I never felt rushed to leave, they wanted to make sure I was satisfied with my appointment. The selection is great too, I tried on every possible style (even though I already knew what I thought would look good on me). Ultimately what I thought I might want was presented in several different dresses and my perfect dress just happened to be the first dress I tried on. I would highly recommend every bride come here to buy their dress!

Sent on 12/13/2012
  • April

April · Married on 06/07/2012

What a great experience! I was able to bring girlfriends with me to the fitting and we had fun making it a girls day. The tailoring was perfection and I felt beautiful in my dress.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Paula · Married on 05/26/2012

This is a very nice bridal shop. The dress was fully beaded and was an excellent value. Every service was fullfilled. They even let my daughter visit her dress...that is so sweet.

Sent on 09/15/2012
  • Brett

Brett · Married on 08/13/2011

I live in Australia but got married in Seattle, WA. I found my dress in Australia but was able to order it from La Belle Elaine's for $1000 cheaper. I absolutely loved my experience working with La Belle Elaine's because they were so willing to work with my situation of living in another country. They offered to store my dress for over a year and then did not charge me for rushed alterations (I did not arrive in Seattle until the week of the wedding). They were so willing to offer suggestions and solutions to any situation and it worked out so harmoniously to work with them!!!

Sent on 08/15/2011
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 08/06/2011

I lived in Pittsburgh and was visiting my sister in Seattle when I bought my dress. I was able to buy a sample dress designed by one of the owners of the shop at a very discounted rate--which was the only way I could afford it. The runway, the consultant--it all makes you feels like a princess!
    The staff was extremely flexible--allowing me to add a corset to the dress by their alterations department to make my dress the one of my dreams!
    They were also flexible in letting me do my final fittings during VERY short trips to Seattle 6 months before my wedding!
    I'd recommend them to anyone :)

Sent on 09/05/2011

Monica · Married on 04/08/2011

I made my own wedding dress, but 4 days before the wedding I decided I HAD to get a crinoline/slip to wear underneath it. I called a few shops close to me, and La Belle Elaine's was great! They didn't have any crinolines in stock, but were able to sell me a floor sample that I could take home right away. They even gave me a 30% discount because it was a sample. When I called them on the phone, and when I went in person to pick it up, the salespeople were friendly and professional, and certainly didn't chide me for being too last minute. When I was in the store, it looked like they had some lovely gowns and a very elegant salon for trying things on. I can't comment to the full dress-buying experience, but for my last minute purchase they were great!

Sent on 04/14/2011

Sydney · Married on 12/18/2010

La Belle Elaine's was great! All the girls were so helpful and friendly! They make you feel like a princess and would always encourage me to walk their fabulous runway :) I was so happy with my experience, that I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/04/2011

Shevaun · Married on 11/06/2010

I had such a fun experience shopping for and getting my dress at La Belle Elaine's! The staff are wonderful and the raised runway is a blast. I am especially impressed with the alterations staff. Maria is a genius. She created bustles for my very complicated dress and it looked like a perfect piece of art when she was done with it.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Auyong · Married on 10/31/2009

My experience at the La Belle Elaine's was pretty close to perfect! The dresses are top quality for fair prices. The sales people were very helpful and accomodating to everything that came up during the process. I definitely will recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/10/2010

Angelia · Married on 06/20/2009

I love coming to this store. I've been there before 3 years earlier to help my friend with her wedding gown. And I went there again for my own wedding gown.
    They have vast amount of gown collection. At first it overwhelmed me. But after I told Tanida, the lady who helped me at the store, about what I wanted, she quickly grabbed all the gowns that matched my preferences and styles. She was amazing and she knows about wedding gowns.
    I went to other 4 different stores, but in the end I came back to this store to buy wedding gown.

I also ordered my veil there and it was great. It was made to match my wedding gown.

Sent on 07/05/2009

Jess · Married on 05/30/2009

I got my dress here and had alterations done through them. All of the sales consultants were very patient during the dress selection process and every person I encountered I had was friendly and attentive. They were very happy to work with my budget (I paid $2k for my dress and they sell dresses up to $6k), had a huge selection, and the runway was amazing! They let us come in and drink champagne for my preview appointment (my dress arrived on time in exactly 6 months as estimated) and even stayed until after closing to let us enjoy the moment! After 2 fittings, my dress was altered perfectly. I also ordered my veil through them and it was the perfect shade of ivory to match my dress. I would highly recommend this place.

Sent on 07/06/2009

Tamina · Married on 07/05/2008

Going to La Belle Elaines for my gown was one of best experiences of my life. They made me feel like a special princess, just like how every girl should feel when she buys here wedding dress. I love my dress and I will always be thankful for La Belle Elaines for helping me choose just the right one.

Sent on 04/24/2009

Maren · Married on 06/21/2003

I bought my dress here, "off the rack" instead of custom ordered. My dress was different than any other I've ever seen. The experience was wonderful and they made dress shopping into a very memorable event. I would highly recommend them although their prices are high -- but you get what you pay for!

Sent on 06/11/2008