New Beginnings Bridal Studio

10417 156th St E, Suite 101, Puyallup, WA 98374 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About New Beginnings Bridal Studio

Located in Puyallup, Washington, New Beginnings Bridal Studio is a wedding dress boutique that understands that your gown is an expression of your personality and style. They have a vast inventory of both traditional and off-the-runway dresses, ready to fit your style, vision, and budget. Their team of experienced stylists excel at listening to what you want and finding what works for you. They are committed to making you feel special and stunning, from the moment you step through their door to the walk down the aisle, and beyond.

Operating by appointment only in order to give each bride their full focus, New Beginnings Bridal Studio has dresses in all shapes and sizes, including an extensive plus-size collection. They receive new inventory seasonally, so you are always in style, and host sample sales and trunk shows on occasion. In addition to wedding gowns, New Beginnings Bridal Studio can help you complete your look with bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, and veils.

Follow New Beginnings Bridal Studio on
Wedding white gown

74 Reviews for New Beginnings Bridal Studio

• Mercedes

Mercedes Kensington · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Amazing staff and beautiful dresses!

Fell in love with my dress on my first visit! The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. I showed them the styles I liked on Pinterest and they selected perfect dresses for my body shape and my taste. I can't wait to wear my dress on my special day! Also, loved the cute "Mrs" mug I received with the purchase of my dress!

Sent on 03/30/2019

New Beginnings Bridal Studio's reply:

Those mugs are our favorites also! Thank you so much for your review Mercedes...we're so glad we were chosen to help you!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Great experience!

There are so many great things to say about New Beginnings! The store itself has a great vibe, and I loved that each group gets a private room. Isabella was AMAZING. She picked out the perfect dress, and helped me stay within my budget. I never felt rushed or pressured, even though it was the end of the day. I had a great experience, so happy I found my dress there. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

New Beginnings Bridal Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kaitlyn! You are going to be a gorgeous bride...congratulations!

New Beginnings Bridal Studio FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 10417 156th St E, Suite 101 Puyallup, WA, 98374 See on map
    2538419455 (Phone number)
    Sunday: 1pm – 7pm Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10am – 7pm Wednesday: 10am – 7pm Thursday: 10am – 7pm Friday: 10am – 7pm Saturday: 10am – 7pm