10417 156th St E, Suite 101, Puyallup, WA 98374 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About New Beginnings Bridal Studio

Located in Puyallup, Washington, New Beginnings Bridal Studio is a wedding dress boutique that understands that your gown is an expression of your personality and style. They have a vast inventory of both traditional and off-the-runway dresses, ready to fit your style, vision, and budget. Their team of experienced stylists excel at listening to what you want and finding what works for you. They are committed to making you feel special and stunning, from the moment you step through their door to the walk down the aisle, and beyond.

Operating by appointment only in order to give each bride their full focus, New Beginnings Bridal Studio has dresses in all shapes and sizes, including an extensive plus-size collection. They receive new inventory seasonally, so you are always in style, and host sample sales and trunk shows on occasion. In addition to wedding gowns, New Beginnings Bridal Studio can help you complete your look with bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, and veils.

Follow New Beginnings Bridal Studio on

Other couples have also viewed

• Romashka Bridal
5c6eaec376472165 1523830581 c0721f3221c4a435 1523830575 11a4c6d1f1f951ec 152383

81 Reviews for New Beginnings Bridal Studio

• Brandi

Brandi T. · Getting married on 07/17/2021

Amazing service and beautiful environment!

As soon as I walked in I knew I was going to find my dress! They have created such a beautiful atmosphere and easy dress shopping experience. Staci was absolutely AMAZING! She was so friendly and patient with me as well :) I will definitely be high recommending her and this place to all future brides!!

Sent on 12/07/2020

New Beginnings Bridal Studio's reply:

What a pleasure to help you find your wedding dress, Brandi! Congratulations, and thank you so much for your recommendation...and btw, we also think Staci is amazing!
  • Janelle

Janelle S. · Married on 06/05/2021

Best Dress shopping experience

During a pandemic, sacrifices have to be understandably made. We booked a VIP session so that I could have more than 1 person with me when I tried on dresses. The VIP session was completely worth it. We had the boutique to ourselves, they provided some sparkling water and snacks. The best thing about this shop is that the dresses that they list on their website are actually in the store so I was able to try on the dress that I was looking at online. There was no sacrifice in service and this was the dress shopping the experience I was hoping for.

Sent on 09/28/2020

New Beginnings Bridal Studio's reply:

Janelle, we couldn't be happier to hear this! It was our pleasure to assist you...thank you for your review, and congratulations!
  • Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 10/17/2020

Lovely! Amazing Dresses & Employees

The gals here were super wonderful and I was able to get in and out efficiently. The gal helping me out found all the dresses I liked from online - thought I didn’t choose any - along with and a few different ones. I ended up going with a similar styled dress but not one I had initially picked. I could even buy it off the rack, along with my veil, for a discount! Perfect fit. She matched the veil perfectly too! Needed little alterations on the dress.

Sent on 11/14/2020

New Beginnings Bridal Studio's reply:

Oh Rachel, thank you so much! It was a pleasure to assist you, and thank you for posting the pictures...they are beautiful, and you look AMAZING!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

New Beginnings Bridal Studio FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• 10417 156th St E, Suite 101 Puyallup, WA, 98374 See on map
    2538419455 (Phone number)
    Sunday: 1pm – 7pm Monday: Closed Tuesday: 10am – 7pm Wednesday: 10am – 7pm Thursday: 10am – 7pm Friday: 10am – 7pm Saturday: 10am – 7pm
    Location of (New Beginnings Bridal Studio)