1375 Regents Blvd Suite 201, Tacoma, WA 98466 Map · Phone number

About Fashion Fittings

Fashion Fittings is the largest and most respected destination for alterations in Tacoma, Puyallup, Gig Harbor, and surrounding areas. Established more than 30 years ago, Fashion Fittings is still owned by the Frederick family. They and their staff of six are the alterations professionals for Tacoma and the surrounding areas. All their work is guaranteed. What do you need altered?

Follow Fashion Fittings on

Fashion Fittings 5
Fashion Fittings 6
Fashion Fittings 7

Vanessa · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely love Fashion Fittings! The staff is super sweet and know what they're doing. I had the pleasure of working with Stacy and she was absolutely amazing! I was so nervous about bringing my wedding dress to be altered but once I meet with Stacy I was confident that I had made the right choice in choosing Fashion Fittings for my alterations. Stacy was so knowledgeable, fun to talk with, and you never felt pressure to do anything extra. She listened to my needs and even made some suggestions that helped make my dress me! I was using my mother's veil but the color of it was different from my dress, it was a bright white and my dress was more dull white. Stacy was able to keep the original head piece from my mother's veil and change the tulle to match my dress! She also re-did the beading on my dress since some of it had fell apart. She did my bustle, which was a 6 point bustle, if I remember correctly. The way that Stacy made the bustle didn't take anything away from the dress! If anything, it made the dress look different and still gorgeous! Being a great seamstress is not an everyday talent anymore and I'm so grateful that there are seamstresses like Stacy out there helping us with our clothes alterations! For all the work she did, her price was very reasonable (a steal according to some of my friends). Make sure to call for availability since they're very busy, so I'm glad we were able to get in when we could. I highly recommend Fashion Fittings for any of your alteration needs, especially wedding dresses! Thank you Stacy and Fashion Fittings for making my wedding dress perfect!!!

Fashion Fittings 8
    Fashion Fittings 15
    Fashion Fittings 16
    Fashion Fittings 17

Camerin · Married on 08/26/2017

Fashion Fittings saved my wedding!!! David's Bridal lost TWO appointments I scheduled with them and had confirmed via email, then wanted extra money for a "rush order" so I called Fashion Fittings. They were able to help me, and my wedding was in 3 weeks!!! I can't thank them enough, and Stacy is fantastic. My dress is perfect and I couldn't be happier!!!!

HELEN · Married on 09/03/2016

Fashion Fittings saved my life! I am a procrastinator and with my wedding four weeks away, Stacy was able to have my dress beautifully altered in time for the big day. She is a true professional who is blessed to be doing a job that she loves. My dress was all lace and I was concerned about her having to take off length at the scalloped bottom and losing the detail of the scallop but she nailed it. Stacy is very personable and put me at ease with my pre-wedding stress and I feel that I got to know quite a bit about her during our 3 alteration meetings. Scheduling our appointments was easy and the other 2 women who work there were always kind when I made payments and appointments. My wife had her suit tailored there as well with another seamstress and she was very pleased with the experience and the outcome. I will return for alterations of my "normal" clothes. Thank you Stacy and Fashion Fittings for making us look and feel like a million bucks on our big day!

Fashion Fittings FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire

• New Beginnings Bridal Studio
    New Beginnings Bridal Studio Wedding Dresses

Joanne and team do an absolutely incredible job with our brides! We appreciate the care and attention they give each one of our girls. They understand that their clients entrust them with the most important gown of their lives, thus take great care to individualize each gown to each bride.

• 1375 Regents Blvd, Suite 201 Tacoma, WA 98466 See on map