Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design

• Photos & Videos 32
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 3

About Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design

Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design is a wedding planner based in Seattle, Washington. Their attention to detail and creativity allows them to bring your wedding vision to life. With reasonably priced services, they have the convenience of providing many vendors within one company, offering services such as floral design, planning and coordinating and decor. Let them make your wedding dreams a reality! We make the journey down the aisle much easier!

Follow Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design on

Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design 6
Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design 7

Payton Mercado · Married on 02/09/2019

No Need to Worry, Katrina to the Rescue

Katrina was the best thing to happen to my wedding. My wedding was during the infamous snowmaggedon snow storm and she called every vendor of mine (which was a lot of people) to confirm and reconfirm that they were going to be there. My DJ cancelled last minute and she found me a new and better one that day. Katrina took the time to get to know me and my vision before hand so I fully trusted her to make decisions on the day of so I could get ready with my girls and not be bothered. She and her team were amazing and I would and do recommend her to everyone for planning, decor, and floral.

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Nikaela

Nikaela · Married on 12/22/2018

Couldn't have done it without them

While we didn't get to work directly with Katrina for our wedding, we had a wonderful experience with Love Blooms for our day-of coordination. Our initial meeting with Katrina was awesome, and I'm sure she does beautiful work. We worked with Elise, and let me say, we definitely couldn't have done it without her. She had everything day-of planned down to the minute, was available for all questions, and just gave me the peace of mind I needed in the last few weeks. Our venue lost power the day of our rehearsal, and she quickly jumped to the occasion and calmed me down. We seriously could not have gotten all the little details down without her there.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00

Real Weddings

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design 1
    $100.00 Dinner On US!

We think dating while your planning a wedding is important as it can be so stressful! So, we would love to offer you $100.00 gift certifcate to a resturant in Seattle or Tacoma area when you book one of our planning/coordinating packages!

• Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design 2
    $200.00 off Coordination Package

$200.00 off our day of coordination package when you hire Love Blooms for both coordination and floral!

• Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design 3
    $50.00 Gift Certificate

$50.00 gift certificate for rentals with any floral package of $1,500 or more.

• Black Diamond Gardens
    Black Diamond Gardens Country Club Weddings

Katrina's floral talents are amazing and easy to see but her other services deserve strong consideration. Her day-of coordination service makes her worth her weight in gold! Extremely stylish, experienced and easy to work with. Give Love Blooms a call!

• Generation X Productions
    Generation X Productions Wedding DJs

Beautiful arrangements for weddings and events!

• New Beginnings Bridal Studio
    New Beginnings Bridal Studio Wedding Dresses

Katrina of Love Blooms does an incredible job of listening to her clients and gathering beautiful combinations of flowers that fit right in with the vision of the event.

• Seattle Seattle, WA, 98199 See on map