Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design Reviews

122 Reviews for Love Blooms Wedding and Event Design

• Megan

Megan · Married on 01/18/2020

It was Perfect

Katrina and the team did an amazing Job.
    They created everything we envisioned for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful flowers without any stress

Katrina was really easy to work with. We had a set budget, and she was able to recommend flowers/colors that fit our vision and arrange something that was beautiful and didn’t break the bank. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted forever!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Joanne Shin · Married on 11/02/2019

Flowers absolutely beautiful

Katrina was probably one of the few vendors I had that had the most amazing response time. I hired her do my flowers only and would do it all over again in a heartbeat. It's really hard to see floral arraignments with just examples of photos but trust Katrina to do what she is great at. I was (honestly) pretty picky and changing things on the fly for my wedding; but with every questions, flower arrangement, or example I sent her, she was able to execute to exactly what my vision was.

I had aisle petals, 1 cascade bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquet, 4 parent pinned corsage/boutonnières, 4 groomsmen boutonnière, chair flowers, 13 centerpieces, 2 larger entry arrangements, elaborate arbor, and 24' garland; she executed it all stunningly. Thank you so much Katrina for making my day look so beautiful.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Skyler Gunderson · Married on 10/12/2019

Couldn't ask for better!

Working with Katrina and the Love Blooms crew was a dream! Not only did they provide beautiful bouquets, but Katrina and her team also provided beautiful rentals and assisted with setting up decor. We made changes to our order a few times and Katrina was always so accommodating and understanding. She's so responsive and works hard to make sure you are happy. Everything done by Love Blooms looks absolutely gorgeous. I would absolutely recommend Katrina and her team to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2019

DOC of my dreams!

When your mom tells you over and over AND OVER again how much she LOVED your day of coordinator-you know you picked a good one! Katrina was an absolute joy to work with. She's down to earth, sets realistic expectations regarding what can be accomplished, and is incredibly dependable. She always responded to my inquiries quickly, never seemed annoyed (although I'm sure I was plenty annoying at times) and was punctual to all events and meetings. She helped me paint my dress when I spilled red wine on it, kept my mom from worrying over the details, and even managed to hide the fact that she had had food poisoning the entire week leading up to our wedding! I absolutely loved working with Katrina and I can not recommend her and the Love Blooms team enough!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Emma Mchugh · Married on 08/31/2019

Flawless Experience

Love Blooms was the perfect vendor for our wedding! They handled all decor including floral arrangements, furniture rental, table items, and wall decor! Everything was gorgeous and just how I had imagined it! I cannot thank Katrina and her team enough! The pricing was exceptionally reasonable and even with last minute adjustments and additions, the venue looked beautiful!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Rae Pannell · Married on 08/09/2019

Stunning Flowers and Great Experience!

It was so great working with Katrina for my wedding! From the time we met to go over details, I knew we were on the same page and she would make my flower dreams come true! She was super flexible in adding rental items throughout my engagement period as I decided exactly what I wanted for my big day. And WOW it looked amazing! I got so many compliments from people about how beautiful the flowers, centerpieces, and decorations were. With the help of Love Blooms, my wedding turned out exactly as I imagined it!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Maddie

Maddie Smith · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome day-of-coordination by Carly

We hired Carly as our day-of-coordinator, and she really was amazing. My partner had been a bit skeptical about spending the money to hire a coordinator, but from the time of our final meeting a couple weeks before the wedding until the end of our wedding (and really, the day after) she totally earned every single dollar we paid. Our wedding was perhaps on the simpler side of things (limited decorations, just over 100 guests, not too many of the traditional events, only a couple vendors) but I was still unsure about how we’d pull it together, never having done anything like this before (as most haven’t). She was reassuring, and also down to earth about asking all the right questions and making suggestions on how to handle things we were unsure about. The most important thing was that on the day of, we were able to truly trust that she would make all the setup and prep happen, smooth over any issues, etc so that we could focus on other things, like enjoying our wedding day. I think it speaks to her effectiveness that I really barely even saw her on the day of, other than when she was handing us drinks or food, or telling us where we needed to be. Our parents, who worked with her more on setup and takedown, said that she was amazingly hard working the entire time, organized, and efficient. They were all charmed with her - and it’s worth mentioning that she truly is a kind and funny person. She’s relatively new to the Seattle wedding scene, but I’m excited for her career to really take off. Hire her while you still can!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing plan

Katrina was absolutely amazing from day one. I hired her for partial planning. She was the only wedding planner I interviewed-and I didn’t feel the need to talk to anyone else. She understood my vision and we just clicked. I hired her for decor and floral as well-such a good idea!! So much less stress to have less people to deal with. I just told her what I wanted and she made it happen. She was very responsive the 2 years between hiring her and the wedding. She often checked in without me needing anything to make sure I was doing good planning. If I had a issue with a vendor she would contact them and then it was fixed the next day. She came to vendor meetings and asked questions I would never think to ask, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The only regret is not hiring her for complete wedding planning. Seriously SO worth it. Day of wedding she was the first person I texted her when I woke up, and last person before I fell asleep, and she replied immediately. I would hire her over and over again a million times. Hire love blooms and I promise you will have an amazing experience!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

kathryn · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding florals

We chose Love Blooms for our wedding florals based off a recommendation from a mutual friend & I am SO glad I did. We worked with Katrina for about a little over a year. I cannot even describe how beautiful my florals were. She really brought my vision to life. Highly recommend using Love Blooms Event & Design.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Rental Inventory in the Seattle/Tacoma Area!

We rented almost all of our decor items from Love Blooms and they hands down have one of the biggest inventory in the greater Seattle/Tacoma area. I wanted a one-stop shop and they had pretty much almost everything I needed with a lot of options to choose from. Katrina was super easy to work with and great at communicating. She responded to my email inquiry very quickly and arranged a phone call where we chatted about what I would want for the wedding and she even gave me great advice on how I could set certain things up! She was easy to reach via email communication all the way up to the wedding day. Everything we received was good quality and looked so great when it was all put together. She was also flexible with us returning things on Sunday before we headed out to our honeymoon that night which was much appreciated (many vendors are usually closed Sundays and won't accept returns until Monday or charge a huge fee for it). I have heard great things about her floral/event design and wedding coordinating as well but I can definitely recommend her to any DIY brides that need to rent a lot of items! Thank you Katrina!

All photos from Patrick Nied Photography!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

The planning help was extrordinary and the flowers amazing

Katrina and Carly were both amazing. They took so much stress off of myself and my mom. They also handled all of the flowers and made them so much more beautiful than I could even imagine. They perfectly captured the look of the flowers I wanted.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Banneroflovevents

Banneroflovevents · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Experience

Katrina is easy to work and she had great follow through. The bouquets she made for the event I planned was gorgeous. She even came through on our last minute request. So glad to work with her.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Jacquline Abraham · Married on 05/25/2019

I got the exact flowers for my wedding that I wanted. She recreated the picture i gave. It was beautiful

I am impressed with their service. I got the exact flowers and the arrangement that i was looking for.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Melissa Hofstrand · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent & Professional

Our experience with Love Blooms was wonderful. Katrina is professional and is a talented florist. She listened to our needs, gave suggestions to make our ideas come to life, and was cognizant of our budget. On the day of our wedding, the flowers and items we rented through Love Blooms were set up and ready to go, which made my day go so much smoother.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Madrienne

Madrienne Salgado · Married on 03/30/2019

Efficient, Responsive, Reasonable, and Caring I

Katrina was our day of coordinator, we also rented items and utilized the floral arrangement services. I couldn't have asked for a better facilitator/vendor to help with our wedding. From the start Katrina was responsive, something I didn't find when pricing around. Even when we had a last minute ceremony venue change, Katrina had us covered with support, directives, and accommodations. To top it off I liked her attitude and personality. She was down to earth and approachable. But more importantly, Katrina was efficient! She had me on the ball when it came to coordinating vendors and details of our wedding. I also found her rates more reasonable compared to other vendors in the area. I am more then satisfied with the way our day turned out, we shared our vision and Katrina and her staff brought it to life. She listened and provided options for us, always being respectful of our budget.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Payton Mercado · Married on 02/09/2019

No Need to Worry, Katrina to the Rescue

Katrina was the best thing to happen to my wedding. My wedding was during the infamous snowmaggedon snow storm and she called every vendor of mine (which was a lot of people) to confirm and reconfirm that they were going to be there. My DJ cancelled last minute and she found me a new and better one that day. Katrina took the time to get to know me and my vision before hand so I fully trusted her to make decisions on the day of so I could get ready with my girls and not be bothered. She and her team were amazing and I would and do recommend her to everyone for planning, decor, and floral.

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Nikaela

Nikaela · Married on 12/22/2018

Couldn't have done it without them

While we didn't get to work directly with Katrina for our wedding, we had a wonderful experience with Love Blooms for our day-of coordination. Our initial meeting with Katrina was awesome, and I'm sure she does beautiful work. We worked with Elise, and let me say, we definitely couldn't have done it without her. She had everything day-of planned down to the minute, was available for all questions, and just gave me the peace of mind I needed in the last few weeks. Our venue lost power the day of our rehearsal, and she quickly jumped to the occasion and calmed me down. We seriously could not have gotten all the little details down without her there.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Moira

Moira · Married on 12/16/2018

An Absolutely Perfect Vendor!

I took forever to hire a florist because I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for. But then I found Love Blooms, and I fell in love with them and everything they had to offer! Not only did they do all of the florals for my wedding, but they also handled all of the rental items we needed too (backdrop, candle holders, table numbers). It was so convenient to have one company that could handle all of our needs.
    Katrina was an absolute gem through the whole planning process and was always available for ideas and suggestions (which I definitely needed). I changed my mind on so many things over the course of a year, and they never failed to adapt to my ideas and make my vision come true!
    I am so grateful that I found Love Blooms and I still can't believe what an amazing job they did!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Brandee Dew · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding October 2018

Hiring Katrina as our florist and day of wedding coordinator was the best investment for my daughter’s wedding. As the mother of the bride, I cannot put into words how valuable she was to me. We had no concrete vision of the reception decor but she graciously accepted our collected and rented decor and made the space more beautiful than I could have hoped for. She kept everyone and everything running smoothly.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Halee

Halee Thames · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly reccomend!

As an out of state bride, my mom was beginning to become exteremely stressed, but with Katrina’s help my wedding day was everything I dreamed of. Not to mention, she created a beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids along with a floral decor for the ceremony. Katrina is your girl for all of your wedding needs!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Ashley Kennedy · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!

Katrina is hands down the best wedding planner/ florist! I cannot express how grateful I am that I choose her for my flowers and day of coordination. She was always there to answer questions throughout the wedding planning. I am still in awe at how seemingly everything went on the wedding day! I don’t think anything went wrong or at least that I know of. I would not have changed a thing. If you are looking for amazing flowers and an amazing coordinator Katrina is your girl!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

Worth it all!

I had the pleasure of working with Katrina at Love Blooms, and I really enjoyed working with her. We used her for flowers and rentals. She was always willing to answer any of my questions and was quick to respond. She is definitely flexible and was patience with me as I kept adding stuff to the rental list right up until the week of the wedding. The flowers that she created were GORGEOUS. I would highly recommend LOVE BLOOMS to any future bride.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kaitie · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely stunning!

PERFECT! I couldn’t be happier having Katrinas beautiful florals paint my wedding day. From the arbor , to the cake, to the centerpieces, to my BOUQUET, everything looked beautiful! Got many compliments. She was extremely sweet, responsive, easy to work with, and reliable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Marivel · Married on 09/07/2018

Katrina is the best! She met with me a couple of times to get my vision down and even found better prices for my florals to stay in budget. Her team worked hard in the morning to make the vision come to life and it came out even better than I had pictured in my head. I highly recommend Katrina and her team to make your florals look amazing and for a stress-free experience. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/14/2018